Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been abnormally quiet today, and now we’ve been treated to the pink screen of death… trouble in paradise? 👀 👀 👀
I think that pink screen is her creating a highlight section for this holiday.
I bet she’s been told to piss off with the camera in their faces!

Reactions: 2
Well, from experience, you can’t avoid the homelessness, poverty and dirt etc in NYC, even in the ‘tourist’ type spots. So she’s either walking around with a blindfold on, or she’s trying desperately to make it look as though it’s something it’s not.

eta - eating in MacDonalds… 🙄 ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Aw I think she saw the posts joking about the FILFY subway and felt like she had to push back. LOL at it being "cleaner" than the tube with "wipable" seats - suuuuuuure Lynz, compared to all tube lines barring maybe Bakerloo it's a total pit!

Just imagine using your precious time on hols to film cleaning products in a random manky bodega, tho! Top tier content, bet the rest of the family that aren't allowed out of her eyeline were FRILLED with that :ROFLMAO:

Very regimented schedule if they have breakfast at 7 god knows what time they get up

• Haha
If that guy is there to clean he may want to actually put his mop on the surface and make contact 😂 New York is renowned for being filthy- a little bit like London. Nobody else complains or films it. What sad ‘holiday’ content she has.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here 👋 I’ve just returned from New York and was shocked at the amount of Homeless and people suffering with Mental Health was very sad to see 😢 The constant smell of stale piss and the over powering smell of Weed as it’s Legal to smoke in NY. I can just see the Queen of Clean clutching her Cock nose holding on to Misery face Rib having a break down and need to stop off to disinfect herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here 👋 I’ve just returned from New York and was shocked at the amount of Homeless and people suffering with Mental Health was very sad to see 😢 The constant smell of stale piss and the over powering smell of Weed as it’s Legal to smoke in NY. I can just see the Queen of Clean clutching her Cock nose holding on to Misery face Rib having a break down and need to stop off to disinfect herself 😂
Welcome!
She’s divorced from reality. I think that’s why she’s showing all this positive stuff about how clean the place is, because it’s actually the opposite in many areas. She’s trying too hard.
Also, as was said earlier, she’s not shown the family at all in the last 24 hours. Wonder if she got an earful when they saw her content?

Reactions: 5
yep totally! It’s an exciting and amazing city but it’s insane how many are struggling and how visible the struggle is. And a total contrast with the uber fancy excess that lives right alongside. It’s the oddest destination for her - I think it was a present for the girls as they wanted to go?

Anyway I'm still calling it, they're having a FAMILY CONFERENCE and going home early, mark my words!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes managed a few "ads" while away and a lil look at cleaning products . .
At least shes having a good time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s so thick, that’s not the Friends fountain. 1. It doesn’t look like it and 2. It was part of the set in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.