Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 123

beahunny

Chatty Member
This is how the vegetable garden is going to go.

Phase 1.
When Lydia is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 2.
When Lumi is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 3.
When Ali is in charge of the raised beds:

And then Lydia's final answer to gardening when it's almost Spring and it's all gone way past pear-shaped:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
So long story I won't bore you with, but I'm recovering from an eating disorder at the moment. And I might be projecting, but I see so many signs of its nastiness at work in Lydia.

I see it in that she is always cold, and needs the fire on and sweatshirts even in summer.

I see it in her only eating 1 meal a day.

I see it in her nastiness and snark. I've spent months thinking of nothing but food and it's made me mean, mean and dismissive of everyone else around me. I rewatched the bora bora vlog, and she seems like quite good fun. She has a laugh with Ali at least. Now she takes everything, and herself, so so seriously, and finds no joy in life at all.

I see it in her always talking about how shes a size 4 or 6, and xs, how she needs even these sizes taken in. She has her fake boobs to stop her looking emaciated, but without these she would look extremely unhealthy jn my opinion.

I see it in her bad skin, her sad eyes, her thinning hair.

I even see it in her routines. I've been a notorious late riser, night owl my whole life. Until this gripped me, and I've started waking up at 5am, ravenous. I've always been lazy around the house, but I've become obsessed with cleaning, housework, decorating, anything to take my mind off eating. I see this in her too, with her morning routines and constant distractions (garden, decorating, shopping).

I'm trying to self recover at the moment. Ironically this was brought on by an episode of bingeing / laxative abuse / purging after restricting for weeks and the mad binge monster kicking in. However this time I ended up simultaneously shitting myself and vomiting all over my bathroom, destroying my bath mat, and genuinely thinking I was going to die as I didn't have the energy to cope. Couldn't move to clean it up for half an hour, heart racing, and thinking I'm too old for this shit.

I'm now in the "feeding the extreme hunger" phase which is basically giving in to all the ridiculous fucked up hunger signals you are getting (body after being starved for so long wants more more MORE, I must have eaten around 10,000 calories yesterday and was still hungry). It was lockdown that brought this on so I'm scared the new lockdown is going to send me backwards, but we shall see.

Anyway, back to our favourite cunt. I really do see parallels, and hope she is OK. As much as she is a dick, this disease has no mercy and it would explain a hell of a lot about the complete 180 in her character.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

K18

VIP Member
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
The room isn’t big enough for this style of interior. Her house is going to resemble my Sylvanian families doll house I had as a kid.

I went to a Sherlock Holmes themed Escape Room and this is genuinely what it looked like.

I really don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a house like Josies! Why buy a modern bungalow and then proceed to change every thing in it. I liked where she was going with the navy and marble at the beginning. Not to everyone’s taste but it suited the bungee!!!
Becuase Lumi apparently can’t live in a home like that 🙄

Whilst watching Judge Judy (my fave !!! I swear I'm not a pensioner lol) and deleting Lydiot's numerous bot followers, I came across this IG account ... 😅😅😅
I saw someone on here said that times had changed the location of the bungalow in the times property Instagram post so I went to have a look. This account is the one that commented about the location being wrong and Times responded to it 😂😂 I bet Lydia is raging

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I did it. I listened to the whole podcast. I did it for you. No one else has to do it.

The house they tried to buy before The Bungalow (the one she's totally over but made a freaking scrapbook about) was an old nunnery, apparently.
She says in this podcast that they "wouldn't let us buy it" - like, maybe because it's out of your budget??? You wanted to gut the property, redo the plumbing, the electric, and slap on THIRTY-TWO windows. No wonder they didn't want you to have it.

She talks about the process of finding their current house. The heartbreak of not being able to buy the nunnery. They even considered renting it! Can you imagine? Renting? Like a peasant?
Eventually though, their agent showed them to a house in the pitch black down a 2km road in the middle of nowhere. And they fell in love with it, because it looks like a cottage from the front but the back is covered in windows. It really brings in the light. Not enough for your personality, though.

They move on to the topic of decorating the house. Instead of buying a period property, they bought The Bungalow to really put their own design stamp on it. She admits "I can't do anything in the house unless I clear it with my husband first, just purely because he doesn't want me doing things a hundred times over." Gee, I wonder where he'd pick up a worry like that :unsure:

She talks about the living room with the black walls, and notes "I feel so accomplished that I did it myself" - err... Bitch, who painted it? Who made/assembled the furniture? Who wove the rugs? Who mounted the TV? Who put in the fireplace? Who installed all the lights? Who painted those freaking paintings?? Who hung them? Seriously, what did you actually do in that room???????

The host mentions "the key to all this is planning," because apparently this room was "planned to a tee", with everything "moodboarded". That's not a word. Why is it changing again? How many times have you "planned"??

Moving on to the topic of Christmas: "It's not like I pay people to do my trees for me." Technically true, only because you didn't pay Sarah-Jane...
She claims she had 4 or 5 trees last year. We know it was 3. One of them in that room you never go in. Let's just call it 2. It's still excessive.
She says they get very excited for Christmas. They got married at this time of year. It's her happy time. THEN STOP READING TATTLE.

This year she's partnered with Place To Be, a charity for children's mental health. She's designing a wreath for them. I can't believe I've been dealing with depression and anxiety all these years... If only I had a wreath, I'd be cured!
Fear not, she takes her wreaths very seriously. "A wreath on your front door, I just think it says something about the person that lives behind that door." It does. It says that they have the money to waste on wreaths. MULTIPLE wreaths, dying a slow death in the attic.

The host asks for a sneak peek of what might be in the wreath and on her tree. "I'm IN LOVE with feathers from the pheasants," she emphasises. She'll still continue to dress like she shoots them, though.
Some rooms aren't decorated for Christmas. It's kept to the living spaces so that you don't "get sick of Christmas." I'm sick of you. Get me a wreath, stat!

She notes that Ali's family have formed a lot of traditions over the years, and she's gotten to know them over the years, especially since they hosted last year. One of the traditions is that they stay in their pyjamas all day. So she has special "Christmas pyjamas". The host notes that they have to be silk pyjamas, you've got to have a bit of glam. Veganism and Chistmas can't go together, of course.

Speaking of her origin story, she ended up going to university at 21, as a mature student. It'd be generous to call you mature, even 11 years later. She wanted to do a fashion marketing degree, but she wasn't allowed on that course so settled for a business degree instead. What A-levels do you need to be denied a place on a fashion marketing course?
She always had diary entry websites, growing up. She started taking pictures of her outfits on the floor of her university accommodation and posting them online. Eventually she graduated to wearing them. She has a passion for documenting her life in that way. She'll be flogging an autobiography soon. For what achievements? You tell me.

Having started a YouTube channel elevated everything she was doing. She couldn't imagine a more perfect career. For her. She specifies, "for me". I don't think she's ever learned the words "you", "he", "she", or "they". They're called PRONOUNS, Lydia. Never mind, we've lost her already.

"I'm not the kind of person who can do the same thing every day," she notes. Couldn't possibly run down the same road, drink the same decaf, eat the same gruel, boss around the same husband, check on the same "sprootlings", sit on the same sofa, in front of the same fire, and fight over the same LaMer cream. Oh no, not this mole!

She admits she gets bored easily. If she had gone on to the career she orignically intended, she would have ended up restless. That's an odd way to pronounce "unemployed".

She's adamant that her core audience is over 35, and she has more viewers over 55 than under 18. Someone get the fire extinguisher, the bullshit detector is ablaze again.

To wrap up, the host gives Lydia an opportunity to promote her social channels. She says that she uploads her home updates most frequently on her home instagram account. You know, the completely dead one. The last post was 2 weeks ago, and it's a recycled picture.

That's it. My apologies for not being able to live up to the standard of @ElleBelle - I'm sure there will be plenty more material to practise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I've been such a busy bee lately. I did a WHOLE 5 hours of strenuous manual labour. For a split second, I felt sorry for my husband working away in the garden day and night. His balls are so saggy from me dragging them, he could teabag me doing a handstand. So, obviously I needed 3 days off to feel like my old self again. I do have weak work ethics wrists after all. All the handwritten journaling has only emphasised this. Pens are just so heavy. And hangers. No wonder, in the face of adversity, I could only think of one thing I'm grateful for. I don't know why you're all complaining I'm a slothy sloth. It's not like I actually did anything. And now I have to endure the trauma of being told vegetables don't even grow in winter. Blocked! Trash talked by many, hated by some, have a guess how many fucks I give, it's less than one. At least I have my hair though.

Did you see Josie catfishing my Holland Cooper jacket? Did it hurt when you fell out of my ass into the toilet Josie? And you're all such fun sponges being the grammar police. You can spell in English how you want and I can how I want. You do you lovely. Just don't come to me for vocabulary lessons. I'm not your mother. And before you start, it's not an attitude if I have it everyday. It's called my personality. For your information, I'm an actual girl boss selling hangers on Depop. The audacity to suggest I give them away to charity. For free. Sorry, I don't attend small charity functions. I prefer large balls. I'm not ashamed of who I am. That's my parents' job.

Did you see the highlight of my career flogging elastic? The sheep will literally buy anything with my name to it. I wish some of them would put a lid on their crazy though. Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and when you know what you are, the mental hospital is not so far. You know what else rhymes with elastic? Plastic. Cawwee said I'm banned from swimming in the ocean. Something about plastic waste. Speaking of plastic, I'm a new ambassador for Nasty Girl. I told you I turn down collaborations with all the luxe brands. I'm so relatable. We can't all afford to be dripping in Hermes, Claire Chanelle. I'm not saying I hate her. But if she got hit by a bus, I'd be driving the bus. Can she afford to buy 900K followers though? I think not.

My husband cringed massively when I shared his disgust of vaginas. I asked him if I'm the only one he's been with. He said yes, all the others are nines or tens. Ermmm let me know when you're off your man period, Ali? That's protein off the menu for another week then. Now excuse me, the weekend's disasters are not going to happen by themselves.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Miscanthus

VIP Member
There once was a vlogger so plastic
Her cheekbones were really fantastic
Her lips they were plumped
And her breasts they were pumped
But her tum was held in with elastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 5th November 🎇

- She's made an order of new fleeces. She's livid as Ali could get the British racing green jumper, but she couldn't. She was shocked at how expensive they are. Totally explains why you purchased 3 then, Lydia. She finds with these country brands they don't go down to a size 6. It's lambswool. You soon got over your little cry fest over the fictional dead sheep then. The colour of the fleece is.....wait for it......mole. She does the hand under the chin pose and goes for your number one mole. She's impressed it's lined. In polyester. Lydia, you have more plastic in, on and around you than the world's oceans.
- She's wearing a size 6 gilet and it has a lot of room, so she's worried about the size 8 fleeces. Cant cope. They're wearing matching gilets to the garden centre. So that sounds really fun. But I'm going to be busy not doing that.
- She has a huge amount of PR deliveries downstairs. She tries to keep it minimal. LIES. Lydia, you have the grace and poise of a crackhead rhinoceros, when opening packages.
- She's put her favourite leggings on that make her feel safe and secure. You're going to a garden centre Lydia, not a war zone.
- Ali's bought her 4 large packs of hula hoops. He's probably hoping it shuts her up on the journey. There and back.
- She's picked up 2 bottles of wine and Ken some rum. Whoever voted that Ken's not painting the living room sage is wrong. So wrong.
- She's picked up some sourdough bread. It's not gluten free. Neither are hula hoops. Neither is the scent infested toilet wallpaper soon to be for sale.
- Ali picked up some more balsamic vinegar. He now has a balsam wardrobe to rival his fragrance wardrobe. Don't get them confused Ali.
- She didn't get the frost covers for her vegetable beds in time. You're slower than the speed of a decapitated acrophobic turtle.
- She lisps there's just so much content to shoot in the day, she'll won't know how to keep it up. Given you love hacks, I'll share one with you. Maybe don't take 5 days off per week then, Lydia. Just a thought.
- They're going out for Ali's friend's birthday. She's deflated because she can't go to Woburn Mosaic and can't go Christmas shopping. Should we just address you by your title, Mrs World Revolves Around Me?
- She's giving her gifted By Terry sets to her family for their Christmas presents. She's hoping given they won't be spending much not going out, she'll get extra presents. She shouts to Ali she hopes she get a pony. He ignores her. If you were any more shallow you'd be a mud puddle.
- She's craving a hot chocolate, but she doesn't think her husband will make her one. She goes babeeee. Aliiiiiii. He's gone. You'd be much more likeable Lydia, if it wasn't for that hole that comes out of your mouth.
- She's loving filming the more simple stuff on reels. It doesn't get much simpler than a piece of elastic TBF.
- She had such a great start to the week. She's working with someone in the business sense, behind the scenes. It was her goal to work with her. She's reflecting a lot, the girls that are working with her is working so well. She says if their vibe is not for you then it's never going to work. She doesn't feel the girls take over her home. Ermmm that's because you've fanged to them that they cannot disturb you. I'm pretty sure you're pleasant to be around really, Lydia. As long as you're not cold, hot, on camera, hangry, finished opening packages, sober, on your period, pale, watching Josie or Frow on YouTube, having a bad hair day, having a bad skin day, having a bad day, just having a day, awake or otherwise slightly uncomfortable.
- She feels very fortunate at a time like this to be expanding her team and giving people jobs. She's sorry she's being vague. She had such a shit summer, the worse she's ever had. Obviously not because of the pandemic, but the hair dramz. She's enjoying work again and being creative. You will always be the star of your own fucking victim list. Always.
- She has a double page spread in Cosmopolitan about how to make your wardrobe work harder. I'd rather trust a shark with a pet me sign, than her fashion advice.
- Her DMs are turned off on insta, so people are messaging Ali to get to her. She asks him who are you defending me to. THE WORLD, Lydia. The world.
- She's ordering the Louboutin's in ankle boots too. She acknowledges she cannot restrain herself. Dealing with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
- She's actually done a gift bag for 2 of Ali's friends' girlfriends. Not quite the NHS, but still a nice gesture nonetheless. There may be a catch. That's all I'll say.
- Ali uses all his brain cells to recall how many squirts of aftershave he's put on. Lydia says he only needs 2. He says yeah, it's a strong performer. Said no girl ever in reference to little Ali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

Ken here. I cannot believe you voted that I'll be painting the living room sage, during pre-Christmas lockdown. You've obviously given her the idea as she's been back on the old blower. Sage this and sage that. Sage is the fucking dream. She's apparently painting the entire bungalow sage to rid the house of evil spirts. AKA all the haters; they're even emitting through Ali now. But I was thinking why is she still there then? She's surely the evilest of them all. Ali really needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop fucking re-doing the living room. Now, I'm not necessarily saying he has a small penis, but if he painted it black and silver, you might mistake it for a AAA battery.

I hate it when she sticks a camera in my face too. It isn't that I'm not a people person. I'm just not a stupid people person. I get so emotional when she's not around. Like when she goes for her daily nap. That emotion is happiness. And what's her actual beef with workmen? If every workman she has a problem with...Guess what, Lydia? That's a great way to ensure nobody likes you. No wonder they don't return after the first day. But given we're entering the festivity period, I gave her a Ken wisdom. I told her if you blame everyone else, you lose the power to grow. She responded God only lets things grow until they're perfect, so it's not an issue. Is done an emotion? Because I feel that in my soul.

It looks like my payment this time is going to be a bottle of rum. Honestly, alcohol is the only thing that's going to get me through what I could only describe as fucking hell. At least it's not food! Have you seen the shit they eat? I had to hustle with my son to bring me round some jerk chicken and rice last time. Then she frickin ate that too. She said something about slothy sloths being too tired to cook. I'm just glad I didn't have to paint the vegetable beds. I'm pretty sure I heard the plants talking shit about her roots. But don't get me started on her hair drama. Apparently, she's had the worst summer ever. There was a film called 'I know what you did last summer'. It didn't end well. Keep it up Lydia. And you'll be a strange smell in the attic too.

Signing off.

Kenneth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 2nd Nov - 'I Apologise' (fake ass attempt, blink and you'll miss it).

- She feels a whole lifetime has past this morning. It's 9am. The workmen arrived whilst she was creaming herself in the bathroom and they may have gotten a eye full. She justifies she wants to change the bed as the chrome is reflective, and if she's naked in the bathroom, and the bedroom door is open, her reflection can be seen in the chrome bed from the front door. Ok then, Lydia. You're as irritating as a wet sock, an overdraft bank fee, cold soup, a squeaky grocery cart, an itchy jumper, spam email, an unnecessary movie sequel. And then some.
- The workmen are out rendering her walls. She wasn't expecting them today. She says she totally loves it when her expectations are fulfilled. Lydia, you literally have a personality the sound of an ironing board being unfolded.
- She's restructuring her mornings after the clocks went back. She loves how they try and sold it to us that we've gained an hour. She struggles immensely with losing an hour. She's now getting up at 5:30am. She's finding it really hard as she's still waking up at 6:30am. It knocks her for six and she just can't cope with it anymore. She really doesn't get it, does she?! I could explain it to you Lydia, but I can't understand it for you. Again, it happens every year. That's 32 years you've had to get use to it.
- She's going to have a chat with her laser technician, as it's not working the same as before lockdown. Then she's seeing her dermatologist. She acknowledges this is what she does, life admin, on the days her staff aren't here. Most people's weekends then, Lydia. But a busy bumble bee you still are.
- She apologises for when she said she had not much to be grateful for in the last vlog. She backtracks and says she had been grateful for all the small things, but was scraping the bottom of the barrel. She thinks she's a very grateful person and this comes across on her channel. LOL. She fangs she can't control how you take things. She says if people are in really bad places they cannot be grateful for things. She interrupts 'what the fuck is that, are they (workmen) in my house?'. It was Lumi going out. She highlights she's not one of those people by the way, but you should be empathetic and not try to catch them out. Definitely sounds like an admission to me, Lydia. She thinks we should all broaden our horizons. She doesn't treat the internet like that though, she might see a twaty comment, but 5 seconds later she thinks maybe they didn't mean it like that. Is this after you block them, then Lydia? I would retaliate against your snarky remarks, but since you resemble a garden gnome, I'd say the joke is on you already.
- She's waiting to hear back from the interior designer. She'd have liked to have had more done than by Christmas. She acknowledges her expression is her fashion and home. She didn't have any money at university, so is making up for it since. She tries to be sustainable in other areas; she doesn't drink milk or eat meat at home. We'll discount the sausage rolls then. If she's in a restaurant she'll order meat. Obviously. TBF I'd rather remove my own gallbladder with an oyster fork, than sample her attempt at cooking meat.
- She agrees she's not sustainable with clothing, but she does donate old clothes to charity or turn them into cloths for her cleaners. You speak fluent shit, Lydia. No mention of Depop.
- She's going to order the new covers for the sofas. She highlights they're expensive. Again. Lumi will ruin them. She's different to Ali as she likes things worn and lived in. Not just the Neptune dining table then, Lydia? She's changing the wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom. She'll resell the old wallpaper as it comes off easy. Used wallpaper. Used bathroom wallpaper. Where she relieves her 'gluten tummy. I can't deal.
- She's taking her book 'The Salt Path' with her to the appointment, as her arm is hurting from being on her phone. She says she blubbed to Ali, 'babe, the sheep dies', whilst reading chapter one. She could empathise with the characters, as she recalls remember that vlog when she said the world kept punching me down. Speaking of bathrooms, you talk that much bullshit you'll be reincarnated as a toilet roll. Which will be ever so handy during the second lockdown. Well, if you didn't already have 785 rolls in storage.
- She acknowledges more bad news. Her builder told her the pier caps for the walls are the wrong size. She says it's so annoying. She's made Ali ring the company and they're coming out tonight. You're such a stale ham sandwich of a human, Lydia.
- She's had a gifted Jo Malone candle couriered. Ali says it reminds him of their wedding. She asks Ali if it is her diamond anniversary yet. Some people couldn't be nice even if a unicorn shoved a fairy wand up their ass, whilst Judy Garland stood there singing 'Somewhere Over A Rainbow'.
- She feels incredibly Christmassy. She thinks lockdown is to save Christmas, so during this time she's going to be planning it to a tee. She's going to the Christmas shop with Cawwee and her mum. Why does she never go anywhere with her own mum? Her mum definitely didn't make the grateful list, that's for sure.
- They're sampling all the different wines. Cawwee lisps at her to wait; she responds do I have to cheers you before I have a whiff. Cawwee literally is typing their views, such as 'most enjoyable', on each wine. I can't believe she didn't even like wine a year ago. It's just all so, well, fake. I have no issue with one taking up new hobbies, but it's her pretentiousness of being posh. The girl drinks warm piss wine on the side of the road and sells used hangers FFS. Oh and looks like she smells of hot dog water.
- She says it's been an emotional rollercoaster. She would start vlogmas a week early (LOL it was a month last year), but because of lockdown she's starting even earlier. You really don't plan on excelling in life. Do you, Lydia?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
B4DD4D32-6C2D-469F-86DB-6BB797C25010.jpeg

'...and that isn't my shit to carry'. 😂 She's literally, in a single sentence, proven this follower right. Why even bother apologising, yet alone click-baiting the title 'I apologise'? How can she not see how she's unreservedly contradicted herself?! She really is a hot mess. She needs to stop with all these self-help books and life quotes. They're giving her a false sense of security and entitlement. She's acting like she's the frickin Zeus of YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Harveyb21

So...I noticed something the other day and I feel I need to see if I’m right or going mad - I follow the owner of Humphrey Munson on Instagram - he put a story up on Saturday about a generic influencer (his words) looking for free stuff and they can go away - I’m annoyed I didn’t screen shot it I can’t remember the exact words! Anyways instantly thought of L herself - and looked and she has unfollowed HM Instagram after gushing about them so many times.... I could be wrong and you lot will know a lot more but seems suspect? Anyone else noticed this? Ps I’m more of a reader than a commentator but I felt I needed to share

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Peach97

VIP Member
She had the worst possible summer of her life. No, not because we’re in the middle of a pandemic, or because she’s been working longer hours as a front line worker, not because she’s struggling financially or lost her job. No, we all know it’s because GLOBY flopped and she got caught out being abusive to a pregnant woman. I do not use this word lightly but, she is a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

romulus

Lydiots now copying Josies mac and cheese obsession 🙄View attachment 296221
'I adapted a recipe'
Why does she always take ownership or add a personal achievement to everything?
I did it, it was me, I made it, I invented it, I designed it, I worked for 2 years to develop this vegan mac & cheese, it has my name on it, so it will sell out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She fake cries about fictional sheep in a book in Ali's latest vlog pretending to love the "aminals".....yet buys shearling Xmas tree baubles, 100% lambswool jumpers and 3 Pairs of Louboutin leather boots the same week.
What a hypocritical moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So, I can't cope with all this daylight saving. How do I turn it off? I can't lose an hour, there's just so many comments from the haters to react to. It would appear you're growing in strength. Are you buying bots too? I can't help that I'm a sensitive moo moo. Sensitive to the fact that you're all assholes. I'm not an asshole though, obviously. I'm a haemorrhoid. I irritate assholes. Speaking my mind is easy. Speaking tactfully, not so much. I do like sarcasm though. It's like punching people in the face with words. And as for the Tattler getting pregnant. Ewww your happiness is getting all over my bitterness and jealousy.

I'm well aware I'm not everyone's cup of tea though. I'd rather be a shot of alcohol anyway. I only drunk 10 bottles of wine, because it's free, but mostly to make Cawwee sound more interesting. And, not to get technical, but according to chemistry, alcohol is a solution. And, I need a lot of solutions, as life constantly punches me down, did you all know? I apologise that you all don't have the brain capacity to understand me. And that is not my shit to carry. You should all broaden your vision and stop trying to catch me out. You're all so immature. Although, age shouldn't matter unless you're cheese or wine. They can go on my tomorrow's gratitude list. Along with my hair, again.

Talking of hair, my lady garden in particular, did you actually see my utter embarrassment of my workmen seeing my naked reflection bouncing off my chrome four poster bed? How dare they? My assistant Dee said not to stress, as real men like curves and dogs like bones. Just because you're paying someone to be on your team, doesn't mean they're on your team. She's such a fat bitch. Always bringing me hula hoops. And, I'm not going to sugar coat what I say from herein, as she'll just eat that too. Unlike me, I like to keep my IQ equivalent to my weight. Low!

Not only did my workmen perve on me naked and break my teacups, but they nearly tried to break into my house too. I texted my husband, who I allowed to go out and play golf, after hearing a loud pop. He texted back he thought the pop may have been me pulling my head out of my ass. Now, I'm not saying I hate him. I just hope his next blow job is from a shark. It's not like I'll be giving him one. Sex? No thanks. My life fucks me every single day. Again, speaking of ass, I don't know what your problem is with me selling my used toilet wallpaper. Once you know your worth, you don't offer people discounts. If it's ok for Gwyneth to sell vagina scented candles, then why can't I sell shit scented wallpaper? And stop comparing me to Tamara. She's a reels hoe. My phone battery lasts longer than her relationships. I'm the opposite of a slut, so I never give a fuck.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66