Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog, skipped through most of it cuz boring AF but thought hmmm no negativity, waiting for it, waiting. ANNNNND there it is, 41.01 *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She cant say thankyou to her followers or be grateful for them because she's a narcissist, narcs NEVER say thank you.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We are on day 1 of the second lockdown in the UK, or is Northamptonshire exempt somehow?
I am half expecting her to suddenly have ‘work’ to do in Wales when they are out of lockdown on Monday. She’ll be gagging to go Christmas shopping and bratty Lydia will use any excuse!

Reactions: 20

She bought like 6 baubles 🤷‍♀️ what has begun? The beg cuz you want more but don't want to pay for them?

That 'sprinkler' Lydia is actually called a 'rose'. :rolleyes: Aww she wants natural theme for her tree this year...you mean you've seen someone else has that (prob Josie) and is copying.:sleep:

Oh god that mac and cheese is SO dry looks disgusting.:sick:

FGS the cat is on the dining table with her nose just about in Ali's plate of food.
Isn't Mac and cheese macaroni and not pasta? It was just a dry pasta bake. She gives me such a headache 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok ok ..... I feel the need to write this .... (Not trolling and not a hater) Just a normal person with an average IQ!
Lydia ...a few things you should take on board if you are an intelligent human being ..... (I use the term loosly)

1: Your "Job" is deemed in the world of work to be a priviledge... yes that's correct .. a priviledge, hence you should be grateful enough to realise that without the hundreds of thousands of subscribers you have you would be nothing .. and no thats not because you put out amazing content .. or that you are vaguely intetersting or relatable .. because on both counts you fail miserably! For once it would be nice for you to actually realise this and relate it in your videos.

2: Your whims: Yes I know they could be considered cute and possibly you wanting the best out of life but in reality it comes acorss as smug (The hum hum reactions after everything you do and say are nausiating) and very entitled. Most people in this current situation could not care less about material things or what shade of wallpaper or what room to re-decorate next. Our lives revolve around work/ family and keeping a roof over our heads.

3: Your humility: Well apart from the fact that it is equal to Zero .. I would have thought that a girl that went to University and studied would have a minimum amount of sympathy towards others .... our intelligence in life is not measured on material goods but on how we react to situations.

4: Your Discount Codes on every single bloody vlog: Nausiating to say the least .. but also entirely insensitive and out of order! Do you really care that people are able to afford goods thanks to your Discount codes and affiliate links?? Really?? Well I would like to enlighten you .... if you were more humble and offered a discount that went to a charity or an affiliate link that went to those in need maybe I would actually "Swipe up", but to add more coffers (%) in your effing pocket on goods that maybe you need but I certanly dont.. well thanks but no thanks!!!

I possibly have 10 or more to add but I think that I have wasted enough of my precious time trying to educate you .. when frankly your boogie Uni should have done that I will save them for a later date.

Love and only good vibes to all Tattlers .... x

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Funny when she said in today's vlog that she had a 'sh*t summer', yes you did Lyds as you've become such a 'sh*t person, that treats everyone including your poor husband like a doormat

• Heart
Oh JOY a lot of these influencers are on the CHRISTMAS NOW bandwagon. GREAT... 2 whole months of Christmas greed cause we know that you can only fill 1 maybe 2 vlogs of decorating. With NO events or gatherings or travel... WHAT on earth are they going to film besides HAULS?

I don't think I'd mind so much if it was more focused on others and being grateful for what they already have and maybe some cooking an for sure some charity, but we all know it's going to be allllll about MY wreath, MY tree, My treat, My haul, MY advent calendar, MY MY MY.

• Angry
  • Heart
Vlog Thursday 5th November 🎇

- She's made an order of new fleeces. She's livid as Ali could get the British racing green jumper, but she couldn't. She was shocked at how expensive they are. Totally explains why you purchased 3 then, Lydia. She finds with these country brands they don't go down to a size 6. It's lambswool. You soon got over your little cry fest over the fictional dead sheep then. The colour of the fleece is.....wait for it......mole. She does the hand under the chin pose and goes for your number one mole. She's impressed it's lined. In polyester. Lydia, you have more plastic in, on and around you than the world's oceans.
- She's wearing a size 6 gilet and it has a lot of room, so she's worried about the size 8 fleeces. Cant cope. They're wearing matching gilets to the garden centre. So that sounds really fun. But I'm going to be busy not doing that.
- She has a huge amount of PR deliveries downstairs. She tries to keep it minimal. LIES. Lydia, you have the grace and poise of a crackhead rhinoceros, when opening packages.
- She's put her favourite leggings on that make her feel safe and secure. You're going to a garden centre Lydia, not a war zone.
- Ali's bought her 4 large packs of hula hoops. He's probably hoping it shuts her up on the journey. There and back.
- She's picked up 2 bottles of wine and Ken some rum. Whoever voted that Ken's not painting the living room sage is wrong. So wrong.
- She's picked up some sourdough bread. It's not gluten free. Neither are hula hoops. Neither is the scent infested toilet wallpaper soon to be for sale.
- Ali picked up some more balsamic vinegar. He now has a balsam wardrobe to rival his fragrance wardrobe. Don't get them confused Ali.
- She didn't get the frost covers for her vegetable beds in time. You're slower than the speed of a decapitated acrophobic turtle.
- She lisps there's just so much content to shoot in the day, she'll won't know how to keep it up. Given you love hacks, I'll share one with you. Maybe don't take 5 days off per week then, Lydia. Just a thought.
- They're going out for Ali's friend's birthday. She's deflated because she can't go to Woburn Mosaic and can't go Christmas shopping. Should we just address you by your title, Mrs World Revolves Around Me?
- She's giving her gifted By Terry sets to her family for their Christmas presents. She's hoping given they won't be spending much not going out, she'll get extra presents. She shouts to Ali she hopes she get a pony. He ignores her. If you were any more shallow you'd be a mud puddle.
- She's craving a hot chocolate, but she doesn't think her husband will make her one. She goes babeeee. Aliiiiiii. He's gone. You'd be much more likeable Lydia, if it wasn't for that hole that comes out of your mouth.
- She's loving filming the more simple stuff on reels. It doesn't get much simpler than a piece of elastic TBF.
- She had such a great start to the week. She's working with someone in the business sense, behind the scenes. It was her goal to work with her. She's reflecting a lot, the girls that are working with her is working so well. She says if their vibe is not for you then it's never going to work. She doesn't feel the girls take over her home. Ermmm that's because you've fanged to them that they cannot disturb you. I'm pretty sure you're pleasant to be around really, Lydia. As long as you're not cold, hot, on camera, hangry, finished opening packages, sober, on your period, pale, watching Josie or Frow on YouTube, having a bad hair day, having a bad skin day, having a bad day, just having a day, awake or otherwise slightly uncomfortable.
- She feels very fortunate at a time like this to be expanding her team and giving people jobs. She's sorry she's being vague. She had such a tit summer, the worse she's ever had. Obviously not because of the pandemic, but the hair dramz. She's enjoying work again and being creative. You will always be the star of your own bleeping victim list. Always.
- She has a double page spread in Cosmopolitan about how to make your wardrobe work harder. I'd rather trust a shark with a pet me sign, than her fashion advice.
- Her DMs are turned off on insta, so people are messaging Ali to get to her. She asks him who are you defending me to. THE WORLD, Lydia. The world.
- She's ordering the Louboutin's in ankle boots too. She acknowledges she cannot restrain herself. Dealing with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
- She's actually done a gift bag for 2 of Ali's friends' girlfriends. Not quite the NHS, but still a nice gesture nonetheless. There may be a catch. That's all I'll say.
- Ali uses all his brain cells to recall how many squirts of aftershave he's put on. Lydia says he only needs 2. He says yeah, it's a strong performer. Said no girl ever in reference to little Ali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
What a pair of tw@ts they looked in their matching fleeces, real models for Hounds and Hare, she's the hound obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny when she said in today's vlog that she had a 'sh*t summer', yes you did Lyds as you've become such a 'sh*t person, that treats everyone including your poor husband like a doormat
Also I thought last summer when she lost affiliate Lynx would’ve been the worst summer 🤨🤨🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honest to god who worries about how tight and fitted their fleeces are...which are apparently just for gardening!! 🙄🙄 everything is such a fad with her, she’s now obsessed with all the country living clothing, it’s so contrived!! All the expensive mole fleeces and gilets will be languishing in her wardrobe when she jumps to the next fad!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
OOOH Does anyone else think that Lydia is the female version of MonsieurAshley ..... yet a more abbhorent vlogger than our Lyds .... if you don't believe me watch a video ahahahah

Reactions: 6
Also I thought last summer when she lost affiliate Lynx would’ve been the worst summer 🤨🤨🤨
You'd think so, but her hair is more important than her cat. She never seemed to like Lynx and constantly moaned about him peeing in the house, so of the two cats, the one that was the most trouble disappearing was a bit suspect to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
#45 Me here, me there, me everywhere. There's only room for me, take away Aldi, Cawwie and DepopDee. For the love of God I cannot listen to her saying me once more... Or that she's wearing size 6 or that something was expensive! Lydia lovel-ish if something is expensive for you,don't buy it and save us the murmur. Also, I honestly believe she is responsible for all the mistakes in spelling in both hers and Aldis to videos. Those mistakes showcase the degree of illiteracy of one person, although according to LEM tradesmen as inferior to the lady of the house tend to make said spelling errors. Oh, the irony, though, that she married one! My final thought though has to be this one : both her and Aldi per her demands and orders try to take on this countryside and rustic style, as it is perceived as old money having hobbies about gardening and taking care of the estate, hmm the bungalow... Thus the gillets, the wool blouses and jackets and the boots and of course the bloody Range rover as if she is a soccer mom, no offense for the soccer moms who actually need them for practical reasons. If she is reading here, lovely you, the rule fake it till you make it doesn't apply here . It is evident that you do not feel comfortable in your skin anymore. I remember the days when I have first discovered here, at the old house, content and "livid" with simpler things, as doing her makeup on camera and going to the gym. Even though I knew that taking out a cat on a leash was never a good sign....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.