Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fake cries about fictional sheep in a book in Ali's latest vlog pretending to love the "aminals".....yet buys shearling Xmas tree baubles, 100% lambswool jumpers and 3 Pairs of Louboutin leather boots the same week.
What a hypocritical moron.
Totally understand the leather boots and shearling but I thought lambswool was extracted from live animals and it’s not invasive, kinda like a haircut?

Reactions: 12
Latest vlog “I’ve reached my Instagram limit for the day so I’m going to switch that off.

Funny, I bet Ali reaches his Lydia limit everyday. Shame he can’t switch you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As with a lot of products, the Kerastase masque saw no other solution than to leave Lydia's grubby claws.
It tried as hard as it could to save what is left of her horse tail-strands, but alas,gifted or not, it's not a miracle worker.

Adobe_20201106_091958.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So...I noticed something the other day and I feel I need to see if I’m right or going mad - I follow the owner of Humphrey Munson on Instagram - he put a story up on Saturday about a generic influencer (his words) looking for free stuff and they can go away - I’m annoyed I didn’t screen shot it I can’t remember the exact words! Anyways instantly thought of L herself - and looked and she has unfollowed HM Instagram after gushing about them so many times.... I could be wrong and you lot will know a lot more but seems suspect? Anyone else noticed this? Ps I’m more of a reader than a commentator but I felt I needed to share

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I just watched some of Ali‘s reels.
They are SO cringy I can barely look at them. Absolute basic music and cutting, but you can see, that he thinks he is absolutely irresistible 😂
and Lydia is raving in the comments 🤦🏻‍♀️
All I feel is second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#45 Me here, me there, me everywhere. There's only room for me, take away Aldi, Cawwie and DepopDee. For the love of God I cannot listen to her saying me once more... Or that she's wearing size 6 or that something was expensive! Lydia lovel-ish if something is expensive for you,don't buy it and save us the murmur. Also, I honestly believe she is responsible for all the mistakes in spelling in both hers and Aldis to videos. Those mistakes showcase the degree of illiteracy of one person, although according to LEM tradesmen as inferior to the lady of the house tend to make said spelling errors. Oh, the irony, though, that she married one! My final thought though has to be this one : both her and Aldi per her demands and orders try to take on this countryside and rustic style, as it is perceived as old money having hobbies about gardening and taking care of the estate, hmm the bungalow... Thus the gillets, the wool blouses and jackets and the boots and of course the bloody Range rover as if she is a soccer mom, no offense for the soccer moms who actually need them for practical reasons. If she is reading here, lovely you, the rule fake it till you make it doesn't apply here . It is evident that you do not feel comfortable in your skin anymore. I remember the days when I have first discovered here, at the old house, content and "livid" with simpler things, as doing her makeup on camera and going to the gym. Even though I knew that taking out a cat on a leash was never a good sign....
The countryside rustic style they are trying to do is so stupid. Where I am from people usually wear this kind of clothing because they are doing things that can ruin them and doing things where you will get dirty or whatever so you dont wear your nice clothes. But no she has to wear the boots etc etc and look fancy on what I will say is comfy workwear in the countryside

Reactions: 20
Yea it's called "exile" you bloated orange nightmare clown. It's what most failed dictators have to do!

One of my favourite movies EVER lol watched it for like the 50th time last week on Netflix 😅 (no exaggeration).

Reactions: 4
She wants a fitness brand to do "country collection" for their leggings 😒 wow can she be more stupid ?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“It’s our last day of freedom so that’s why I went for a walk in the garden this morning” does she hear herself when she speaks? She went for a walk in HER OWN garden because lockdown was looming. Did I miss the press conference where Boris said we weren’t allowed in our own gardens?

Fair enough she did kind of explain herself immediately but I don’t know why she thought that made sense in the first place. Sorry if I’m being pernickety but it felt like another attempt to make herself sound deep and worldly to her viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No one else think her hair looks like a horse tail texture suuuuuuuuper dry
Excuse meeeeee, my horse has beautiful hair.
dsc00051-001.jpg
DSC00052.JPG
Lol, that was the next one. I totally forgot this. 😂 So majestic.
Disclaimer: No Kerastase was involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So...I noticed something the other day and I feel I need to see if I’m right or going mad - I follow the owner of Humphrey Munson on Instagram - he put a story up on Saturday about a generic influencer (his words) looking for free stuff and they can go away - I’m annoyed I didn’t screen shot it I can’t remember the exact words! Anyways instantly thought of L herself - and looked and she has unfollowed HM Instagram after gushing about them so many times.... I could be wrong and you lot will know a lot more but seems suspect? Anyone else noticed this? Ps I’m more of a reader than a commentator but I felt I needed to share
Good catch ! I am inclined to believe this was her !!! Lydia really has no shame / embarrassment asking businesses for free stuff.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The morning run on stories that Ali filmed, she looks like she’s literally tit her pants and she’s trying to make it home 😂
She’s doing the Phoebe from friends who’s tit her pants impression.
I can’t take this woman seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok ok, as someone who lives in a country where our average temp is a lovely 25 degrees C
I'm jealous 😤 I'm freezing practically the whole year. I am only alive in the two weeks of the year it's around 30°C.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see that she has hauled out the Russian hooker winter coat. Those winter coats with non attached belts are nice for photos but a total pain in the a$$ in real life. Must everything that she wears have a tightly worn belt? How uncomfortable. I can't imagine getting in and out of a car while wearing some of those winter coats. I do like the white and black coat that she belted but again totally impractical.

Reactions: 10
The cat walking on the dining table WHILE THEY WERE EATING!
It made me sick too, that cat is always on the countertops and the table, it’s so unhygienic. Imagine it walking around outside in mud and dirt and then hopping up on the table where you’re eating. Some cats can be a bit difficult to train but based on their vlogs they seem to kind of encourage this behaviour by petting it and giving attention as soon as the cat does it instead of lifting it down and teaching it what not to do.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.