Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CBo

VIP Member
Oh my god...she's going to take the used wallpaper off the fart room walls and sell it 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

blue_orchid

VIP Member
You can see her low level of intelligence, insight and comprehension when she thinks strength, drawing boundaries and self-care is being a raving bitch to others.

I actually hope she continues responding to comments as rudely as she does because in time she will lose real followers. Yes, we all know she buys followers but this "I am woman, hear me roar" shit shows how dense and moronic she is.

One can be strong and express boundaries kindly and firmly to others without being a rude twat about it. Shows how emotionally and mentally immature she is.

This is who she really is. All those books and quotes she claims she has read, she clearly didn't. She thinks being rude, offensive, blunt and a bitch is strength, class and emotional maturity. She sounds like a spoilt brat teenager with how she responds to others.

What a dumb cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
View attachment 300242
Lord have mercy on us, she's trying to make this a monthly thing... Knowing our lydiot though, she'll have forgotten all about it in 10 days.

View attachment 300246
News to everyone

View attachment 300250
You literally showed an unboxing of the big one

View attachment 300251
"Date evening" in the spot you sit in all day, pretending to "work", reading Tattle. Wine- and cheese-induced bloating is a nice touch as well.

View attachment 300254
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you didn't do such a shit job of being an "influencer"

View attachment 300256
You're fast running out of hairdressers

View attachment 300266
Only just noticed that the tub in the picture is ESPA, not even one of her "Monthly Essentials Edit"... She's just recycling an old promo picture because she couldn't be bothered to do one for this blog post.
When you call yourself a "sloth", Lydia, we know you're dead serious.
E13A27D0-CDF6-483C-9F43-E64E1F432BDB.jpeg

So she's been using Kérastase products since she was LITTLE! 😂 Can't deal. Their hair masks are so good, but are £36 alone. Why does she have to embellish everything? What a sad little life. Unless some family member somewhere, was also funding her hair care. All under education of course. Most infant children go to school with pens, storybooks and a lunchbox. Lydia, was obviously equipped with Kérastase hair products and 3 step Clinique skincare. 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

beahunny

Chatty Member
No I don’t think you refer to them as tradesmen unless you live on a country estate where there are so many working for you that you need a collective noun. For her she should say the stone masons, the decorators, and whoever the poor sods are that come into the radius of her existence and refer to them by their line of work. That is how surnames came about...they described the job that the person was capable of doing. To call them tradesmen is to put them all in a single homogeneous class and that assumes you differentiate yourself from them by being in another class.
And in the height of her irony and hilarious oblivion, let's point out the fact that she is married to a "tradesman".

• Haha
  • Heart

Loupylia

Lydia Millen #45 The fart wallpaper is heading out the door, not enough followers so better buy more

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Blotto Paper

I’m off to get blotto - the thud of risotto
Is all you’ll be getting from me
Since my chest started speaking - my brain cells are leaking
So Vlogmas is cancelled you see
My loo and it’s paper will be my next caper
I’m flogging it soon when it’s off
One pound for a square - I’m so devil-may-care
Every germ - every sneeze - every cough
Is freely embedded - the paper is shredded
And Dee-Pop will sell it all soon
Covered in dust - bio-hazard and rust
Every cloud (silver-lined) will balloon
My funds for a pheasant - plucked well and so pleasant
Aesthetically pleasing no doubt
When the paper comes down I’ll be out on the town
As I’ll then have the funds to dine out
The paper of dreams with ethereal themes
Should profit me well when I sell it
It has so many uses - I make no excuses
For keeping one square just to smell it
So roll up - come buy - my used pie-in-the-sky
The stocks won’t be lasting forever
Get in whilst you can ‘cos my new cunning plan
Is the gateway to future endeavour
Pretty soon I’ll be shredding my pillows and bedding
Those shreds can be bought at your leisure
They’re keepsakes of me - I’ve a tax bill you see
So it’s all for Her Majesty’s pleasure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
She's selling used toilet wallpaper.

And I can't stop thinking about that. 😂

Lydia Millen #45 flogging used toilet wallpaper, gratitude scraper, YouTube feedback dictator, 1K bought bots day per.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Knowitall86

909 thousand, she is going to have a million by tomorrow :eek:o_O:mad:
I dont understand why is she buying followers so much. Just checked her analytics and she hasnt grown this much since who knows when. Just buying buying. Nexto video should be called “come follower shopping with me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Julia123

VIP Member
First... I can NOT believe I ever liked watching her yammer on and on about herself that are uninteresting topics like getting up early and writing lists.

I cannot STAND people that make sure you know what time they wake up and how EARLY it is. Honestly, any real early risers just get up early and that is part of who they are. Just like people who like to stay up late... they don't tell everyone who will listen how late they stay up. She has to mention this like some badge of honor. And she's an idiot... she's just now realizing to get up an hour earlier she might need to go to bed an hour earlier. Frankly if she just watch back this portion of the vlog that should put her right to sleep. :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

mooney

I can't wrap my mind around how fucking stupid it is to have a "pre-lockdown" hang-out. Does she not have a brain? That's where I am with her currently. I can't understand someone being so purely unintelligent that they think like her. You know the country is in such a severe state that a lockdown is required.....so you use that as a deadline to get an additional social engagement in? You think Covid-19 isn't going to be serious until the clock strikes 12? Is she FUCKING stupid? The reason the government warns for a lockdown is so people can CANCEL their plans and prepare, not to get another fucking social evening in. Irresponsible, reprehensible, embarrassing, shameless cunt. Sorry for my language, I just cannot reconcile that people are fucking DYING and there's people like Lydia who see lockdown as a curfew. For the love of god, THINK of someone other than yourself.

Fucking insane.

• Heart

InfluenzaResistant

Sorry but I’m annoyed now as a country bumpkin myself, can I just verify that NO ONE dresses like these idiots! It’s the country, it’s cold, the nearest pub/post office/hair dresser is miles away and there’s sheep shit everywhere we don’t spend £££‘s on Max Mara coats to wear round the house. Lydia you buffoon stop pretending you’re a country girl who shops on country living you were born in WATFORD!!! Country living isn’t playing dress up and pretend like you’re 5 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I didn't think she'd be this cheap, but then this is Lydia Millen we are talking about. I wouldn't want to buy used, poop infested wallpaper from her. I bet she doesn't put the toilet lid down either :sick: 🤮

She'll happily drag a dead animal skin around with her all the time in the form of a handbag, boots or shoes!
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Sad

K18

VIP Member
She fake cries about fictional sheep in a book in Ali's latest vlog pretending to love the "aminals".....yet buys shearling Xmas tree baubles, 100% lambswool jumpers and 3 Pairs of Louboutin leather boots the same week.
What a hypocritical moron.
Let's not forget that she is saving the planet buy not using sellotape to wrap her xmas gifts but unwraps multiples boxes a day and won't drink milk because it harms the planet but doesn't think twice about eating all the cheese!

• Heart

Dobs

First time poster - Previously used to quite like watching Lydia to switch off, now she's just become unbearable! I found this group whilst figuring out what her Glo product was all about.. what on earth has happened to her its all me me me. Definitely showing narcissist tendencies with the way she constantly blames everyone else, the way she attacked poor Nicky. I mean how can someone be so mean to a pregnant lady?! Absolutely beyond me.
Nice to be on board!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Gertrude

Chatty Member
I think Carrie is behind a lot of Lydia's bad behaviours, outbursts etc. We don't see what goes on behind the scenes but it is clear she and Carrie are good friends (Carrie is literally the only person who puts up with her shit). I'm betting Carrie advises her things to say and do, that quite possibly could be sabotaging her, and i'm not sure Carrie has her interests at heart!!
You're right...she is definitely an enabler. Lydia wasn't this bad, until Carrie started working for her.

On another note...has anyone ever watched Trailer Park Boys? Lydia looks like the Bubbles' character in this photo 😂

1604421860184.png

1604422087296.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Sage245

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone who is so fundamentally rotten to the core. Lydia really is a horrible person, she does nothing for other people, constantly plays the victim and is vile and nasty to her followers. She’s always trying to pretend to be someone she’s not, like an old money country lady, when actually she’s thick and illiterate. No amount of money will ever change that. And fraudulently buying her way to a million followers and trying to extort her fans with Glo really says it all too - her whole life is a big pathetic lie. Part of me likes Ali as I don’t think he’s a bad guy, however he obviously likes the super-chav lifestyle that Lydia provides, so perhaps he’s just as shallow and just as rotten. I can’t wait for the day it all comes crashing down for her, because it will happen and she’ll deserve nothing less.

• Heart