Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching her vlog. So boring. She spent the first 20 mins just talking tit. I don’t know why I continue to watch. Just hoping for some more raised bed lols. I wonder what sort of content we’ll be treated to during lockdown. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think that when a video goes live, that she opens a bottle of whisperers( drinks half of it to give her courage sniffs , lights a Malone( sniffs a few petrol fumes), plonks her ass on the « amazing over complimented » sofa and goes wild on a delete and and be rude mission??!! That is why she gets tension headaches and finger aches!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Do you think that when a video goes live, that she opens a bottle of whisperers( drinks half of it to give her courage sniffs , lights a Malone( sniffs a few petrol fumes), plonks her ass on the « amazing over complimented » sofa and goes wild on a delete and and be rude mission??!! That is why she gets tension headaches and finger aches!
I can so see this!! Saying it all from her chest spurred in by all the bottles of wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Most definitely 😂. She really isn't a nice person. Full stop. And anyone that stands up to her is bullying her or a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Since you read here Lydia: it's not "Sauvignon Blan-K" but Sauvignon Blan <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, as she said before, she only responds to comments for an hour after a blog goes live so she braces herself...
Definitely alcohol involved....
Whoever said it was hunger making her 'hangry' was too kind. She a cowardly witch...made braver by Cawwie or drink, preferably both.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She also said she'd have her team filter the comment section for her own sanity... So is she ? Is it Depop Dee answering the comment section or Lydiot then ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is absolutely detestable :sick:
you know what ... i feel like a lot of us experience when seeing articles about narcissism that sort of FREAK OUT where you go tit i really hope im not a narcissist and then you read through the list of things and go "oh no sometimes i do like 1 thing on the list" and then you become like hyper aware of yourself even though .... you dont *really* do anything on the list or if you do it is not because you are a narcissist. But the fact that she said that, and then was put in a position where she was forced to read back the victim blaming bullshit gaslight-y apology she gave and still did not reflect and think duck this is not how one apologises but instead AFFIRMED it and thinks its okaay even after a moments reflection. wow, she really has ZERO self awareness. full blown delusional narcissist i am convinced.

• Heart
My home. Lydia millen home. My taste. My my my. Ali come on grow a pair. This is your home too and you do most of the work at this house and live there too.

I can’t imagine ever saying my home about my family home. It’s our home.

He needs to get out before it’s too late. No amount of free cars, trips and jo Malone candles are worth a lifetime of her unchecked and so selfish 👹

076B592C-D681-4C86-9817-CD760156A1C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My home. Lydia millen home. My taste. My my my. Ali come on grow a pair. This is your home too and you do most of the work at this house and live there too.

I can’t imagine ever saying my home about my family home. It’s our home.

He needs to get out before it’s too late. No amount of free cars, trips and jo Malone candles are worth a lifetime of her unchecked and so selfish 👹

View attachment 297749
Buckinghanshiremyarse

• Haha
Her followers are thicker than her, and that’s why they follow her
Lol she makes money from engagement ... and evidently on making her sheep stick up for her like rabid dogs

Anywhoooooo (another phrase she has ruined). This whole melmademedoit storyline. You know the one where she’s “the biggest melswardrobe fan eva”. Oh the account you are copying that you don’t even follow OR even like posts as far as I can tell.

What an asssssss to use this woman (of color) to float out the idea of her own copy account to come up with her own hashtag.

Um woman YOU are pathetic and what are people gonna tag? Elastic? Dirt? Adventure braids? Sweatshop clothing and pheasants? Pasta and thudding risotto ? It’s supposed to be an organic thing that your followers just do and it becomes a thing you asshat (asshair in this story)

E1393F2C-4B23-44E2-A109-E6EF4E02918E.png
666B610D-4BDC-40EF-A8E1-F1044B3E05FB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
You can see her low level of intelligence, insight and comprehension when she thinks strength, drawing boundaries and self-care is being a raving witch to others.

I actually hope she continues responding to comments as rudely as she does because in time she will lose real followers. Yes, we all know she buys followers but this "I am woman, hear me roar" tit shows how dense and moronic she is.

One can be strong and express boundaries kindly and firmly to others without being a rude twit about it. Shows how emotionally and mentally immature she is.

This is who she really is. All those books and quotes she claims she has read, she clearly didn't. She thinks being rude, offensive, blunt and a witch is strength, class and emotional maturity. She sounds like a spoilt brat teenager with how she responds to others.

What a dumb cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hi Tattlers

So, I can't cope with all this daylight saving. How do I turn it off? I can't lose an hour, there's just so many comments from the haters to react to. It would appear you're growing in strength. Are you buying bots too? I can't help that I'm a sensitive moo moo. Sensitive to the fact that you're all assholes. I'm not an asshole though, obviously. I'm a haemorrhoid. I irritate assholes. Speaking my mind is easy. Speaking tactfully, not so much. I do like sarcasm though. It's like punching people in the face with words. And as for the Tattler getting pregnant. Ewww your happiness is getting all over my bitterness and jealousy.

I'm well aware I'm not everyone's cup of tea though. I'd rather be a shot of alcohol anyway. I only drunk 10 bottles of wine, because it's free, but mostly to make Cawwee sound more interesting. And, not to get technical, but according to chemistry, alcohol is a solution. And, I need a lot of solutions, as life constantly punches me down, did you all know? I apologise that you all don't have the brain capacity to understand me. And that is not my tit to carry. You should all broaden your vision and stop trying to catch me out. You're all so immature. Although, age shouldn't matter unless you're cheese or wine. They can go on my tomorrow's gratitude list. Along with my hair, again.

Talking of hair, my lady garden in particular, did you actually see my utter embarrassment of my workmen seeing my naked reflection bouncing off my chrome four poster bed? How dare they? My assistant Dee said not to stress, as real men like curves and dogs like bones. Just because you're paying someone to be on your team, doesn't mean they're on your team. She's such a fat witch. Always bringing me hula hoops. And, I'm not going to sugar coat what I say from herein, as she'll just eat that too. Unlike me, I like to keep my IQ equivalent to my weight. Low!

Not only did my workmen perve on me naked and break my teacups, but they nearly tried to break into my house too. I texted my husband, who I allowed to go out and play golf, after hearing a loud pop. He texted back he thought the pop may have been me pulling my head out of my ass. Now, I'm not saying I hate him. I just hope his next blow job is from a shark. It's not like I'll be giving him one. Sex? No thanks. My life fucks me every single day. Again, speaking of ass, I don't know what your problem is with me selling my used toilet wallpaper. Once you know your worth, you don't offer people discounts. If it's ok for Gwyneth to sell vagina scented candles, then why can't I sell tit scented wallpaper? And stop comparing me to Tamara. She's a reels hoe. My phone battery lasts longer than her relationships. I'm the opposite of a slut, so I never give a duck.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Was it just me, or did she seem odd and not want to reference the Jo Malone fragrance to her wedding when Ali was trying to elude to it? She even said "this time of year" before he said "our wedding". Did she forget, or did she not want to say? Also....after the wedding was mentioned, it was MY anniversary!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We all know why schedules a meeting with Ali..... to give him his slave duties for the week.

As for the builders potentially seeing her nude.....pretty sure half of Ibiza saw her naked. Nobody wants to stare at your rock hard bolt-ons lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The hallway from that doorway always makes me think of a insane asylum from a horror movie ☠👻😳😂
Screenshot_20201103_013658.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.