Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Does she have a hotline to the government? Any excuse for a drink.
Actually, every time you see her on her phone she isn't perusing tattle but writing with Boris. They like to send each other funny memes about peasants and share how to find the best hair stylist.

You call lady parts how you want and so do I lovely. x
So, quoted myself because I have a genius thread title suggestion... I know a bit early, next thread is probably only earliest needed for tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want and so do I lovely. xGloby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Oops...

VIP Member
So long story I won't bore you with, but I'm recovering from an eating disorder at the moment. And I might be projecting, but I see so many signs of its nastiness at work in Lydia.

I see it in that she is always cold, and needs the fire on and sweatshirts even in summer.

I see it in her only eating 1 meal a day.

I see it in her nastiness and snark. I've spent months thinking of nothing but food and it's made me mean, mean and dismissive of everyone else around me. I rewatched the bora bora vlog, and she seems like quite good fun. She has a laugh with Ali at least. Now she takes everything, and herself, so so seriously, and finds no joy in life at all.

I see it in her always talking about how shes a size 4 or 6, and xs, how she needs even these sizes taken in. She has her fake boobs to stop her looking emaciated, but without these she would look extremely unhealthy jn my opinion.

I see it in her bad skin, her sad eyes, her thinning hair.

I even see it in her routines. I've been a notorious late riser, night owl my whole life. Until this gripped me, and I've started waking up at 5am, ravenous. I've always been lazy around the house, but I've become obsessed with cleaning, housework, decorating, anything to take my mind off eating. I see this in her too, with her morning routines and constant distractions (garden, decorating, shopping).

I'm trying to self recover at the moment. Ironically this was brought on by an episode of bingeing / laxative abuse / purging after restricting for weeks and the mad binge monster kicking in. However this time I ended up simultaneously shitting myself and vomiting all over my bathroom, destroying my bath mat, and genuinely thinking I was going to die as I didn't have the energy to cope. Couldn't move to clean it up for half an hour, heart racing, and thinking I'm too old for this shit.

I'm now in the "feeding the extreme hunger" phase which is basically giving in to all the ridiculous fucked up hunger signals you are getting (body after being starved for so long wants more more MORE, I must have eaten around 10,000 calories yesterday and was still hungry). It was lockdown that brought this on so I'm scared the new lockdown is going to send me backwards, but we shall see.

Anyway, back to our favourite cunt. I really do see parallels, and hope she is OK. As much as she is a dick, this disease has no mercy and it would explain a hell of a lot about the complete 180 in her character.
Incredibly brave post. It can‘t have been easy to write. I truly hope you are able to get the kind of help you need and deserve and that you feel better very soon. Sending big hugs and virtual support. I am really sorry you are having to go through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s so gross. Somehow she turned an apology about her not finding anything to be grateful about into giving us a lecture about considering other people’s mental health. I don’t know how at 32 years old she’s unable to give a sincere apology about something that was highly insensitive and tone deaf. Somehow she makes her viewers the bad people instead of just leaving it at a “sorry I misspoke”. Every time I think she hits a new low she gets worse.

Not be pedantic (couldn’t think of a better word) but why doesn’t she consider her viewer's mental health when she makes such thoughtless comments. You think someone who’s just lost their job, their home or a loved one wants to sit and watch a woman who lives in a big house (see also – bungalow or retirement home) giggle about how she can’t think of anything to be grateful for.

I hate how manipulative she can be honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The shit coming out of her mouth in this vlog is just priceless - she's truly mad!

She's doing the guest bedrooms again, that's the 3rd time, for the non existent guests.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She actually thinks she can fool people into thinking those are her natural cheekbones. Hilarious!! She should be glad they're not her real cheekbones because they look horrific. She can maybe improve her Skeletor look by stopping all the filler for a while.

Second, I watched Amelia Liana's video of her new kit and what a difference from how Lydiot presented hers...which was basically non existent. Amelia has actual product in it versus just a couple of cheap cloth mitts.

Thirdly, I discovered Patricia Bright's second channel where she talks of her different property investments. SHE is a boss babe who is smart with her money and a true business woman. She buys luxury goods too but nothing as much as Lydiot. You'd think with all the crap Lydiot has wasted her $ on with the painting and repainting of every room, the design and decor change for every room and waste of thousands of pounds for an outdoor garden when they do not eat veg, she could have bought a second house - if she had a brain.

And as for the veg garden, who the heck plants as we're going into freezing weather. What an idiot. She could have just gotten the greenhouse first and planted in there over winter. I am no gardener nor have any knowledge of it but she is moronic to plant outside now. This is not even about her learning from her mistakes. This is pure stupidity, stubbornness and just wanting to have the last word and not credit others for knowing more than she does.

She tries to portray she has $ to burn but then can't renovate the non functioning loos, the Master bath with no bloody door, the games room etc. and now wants a wine cellar?!? All because she is about the shallow, superficial show of it all.

Lydiot proves again her pure stupidity wasting $ on a non temp/climate controlled wine cellar. And how often do people come over - once a year for New Years and she is thinking of this during a global pandemic when we're now in a second spike? She could have pooled all this $ wasted on kitchenware, paint, paintings, garden, new doorway etc., investing instead in a second house. Her father is in property sales and her brother in construction, correct?

She has no sense of the future and preparing. Does she actually think this YT and IG career will continue for years? She's not a boss babe or business woman. She is a chick that lucked out on social media and now is trying to hold on during a global pandemic. I bet this wine cellar, the veg garden etc...it's all for content because she has no content. NOTHING. I mean she's bloody posting videos on using hair ties on her arms and an elastic band on her waist. Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

I see the stark difference in quality and effort of ITF's vlogs and IG videos and see now why high end brands swarm to her and no one wants Lydiot anymore. ITF also seems sweet and humble compared to this smug, arrogant twat.

Lydiot's now a Boo Hoo, Nasty Gal influencer after saying she only does luxury. Well, seems like luxury brands no longer want her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for your lovely words. As much as Lidl would want to think we are all angry trolls I think we are a good bunch and I just really wanted to share it with you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok ok ..... I feel the need to write this .... (Not trolling and not a hater) Just a normal person with an average IQ!
Lydia ...a few things you should take on board if you are an intelligent human being ..... (I use the term loosly)

1: Your "Job" is deemed in the world of work to be a priviledge... yes that's correct .. a priviledge, hence you should be grateful enough to realise that without the hundreds of thousands of subscribers you have you would be nothing .. and no thats not because you put out amazing content .. or that you are vaguely intetersting or relatable .. because on both counts you fail miserably! For once it would be nice for you to actually realise this and relate it in your videos.

2: Your whims: Yes I know they could be considered cute and possibly you wanting the best out of life but in reality it comes acorss as smug (The hum hum reactions after everything you do and say are nausiating) and very entitled. Most people in this current situation could not care less about material things or what shade of wallpaper or what room to re-decorate next. Our lives revolve around work/ family and keeping a roof over our heads.

3: Your humility: Well apart from the fact that it is equal to Zero .. I would have thought that a girl that went to University and studied would have a minimum amount of sympathy towards others .... our intelligence in life is not measured on material goods but on how we react to situations.

4: Your Discount Codes on every single bloody vlog: Nausiating to say the least .. but also entirely insensitive and out of order! Do you really care that people are able to afford goods thanks to your Discount codes and affiliate links?? Really?? Well I would like to enlighten you .... if you were more humble and offered a discount that went to a charity or an affiliate link that went to those in need maybe I would actually "Swipe up", but to add more coffers (%) in your effing pocket on goods that maybe you need but I certanly dont.. well thanks but no thanks!!!

I possibly have 10 or more to add but I think that I have wasted enough of my precious time trying to educate you .. when frankly your boogie Uni should have done that I will save them for a later date.

Love and only good vibes to all Tattlers .... x

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I hope you all listened to my appearance on Country & Town House? I was definitely their top guest. Of all time. My home is my expression. Even on my worst day I'm killing it. Everyone said I was crazy for painting the living room black. I was like, no, no you do you lovely. It could take it. It has so much more resilience than me. I'm aware I am crazy though. I just go normal from time to time. And I'm not painting the living room sage. You're wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong. Ken is.

So, I now have to schedule meetings with my own husband. I'm not bossy. I just know what my husband should be doing. Can you believe he won't buy me a pony? You can't be an asshole and have a small dick. Pick a struggle Ali. He told me it's for my own good, as I'd just be jealous of the pony's mane. Speaking of hair, I've had such a shit summer. The worst I've ever had. But, I've been such a positive possum since blocking all your access to me. Although, the haters are now trying to get to me through my husband. Even Tamara is trolling me by saying I'm stealing ideas. I'm not a thief. I'm just really good at acquiring things that aren't mine. I don't hate Tamara though. I just want to touch her face with my garden shovel really hard.

And, I'm not a gratitude scraper. It's not your fault you misunderstood my gratitude. I'm having trouble counting the fucks I give. I can't seem to get past zero. I've already told you I'm grateful for my hair. And for Kérastase hair products. That's two. What more do you want? The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. Don't study me. You won't graduate. Even with all your degrees. Have you been to the university of life though? I conned some family member somewhere out of another 10K, under the pretence of further education. Oh, I've thought of a third. I'm such a clever moo moo after all. Christmas shopping! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. I'll easily have a million insta followers by then. Maybe more, although I can't keep up with all the content, so I'm having to expand my team to a third member. I'll definitely be able to start my own hashtag then. One hater suggested that I should work more than 2 days per week. Well I don't like making plans for the day, as the word premeditated gets thrown around the courtroom a lot. But still, I've come a long way from the homeless girl who could only afford £1 shoes. I'm such a zero to hero. I cannot wait to decorate the Christmas trees with the pheasant feathers I've been collecting all year. And at least if we run out of toilet roll during the lockdown to save Christmas, we can just use the feathers. Or the wallpaper.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The. Bloody. Delusional. Heifer.
The actual nerve to post this.
Has she been hitting the sauce again and is drunk AF ?

* laughing hysterically *
I believe this is in direct response to us Tattlers pointing out her loss of luxury brands wanting her. So she drags in a clothes rack to the kitchen, prints out some dresses and now she's working on "bigger and better" things. Right. :rolleyes:

Yes, just like she WORKED on Globy for 2 years and WORKED on the Karen Millen Boo Hoo edit for two years yet before it launched, items from the edit were already on the site for sale and many already marked down.

She is so full of shit and fraudulent. She can see people noticing ITF, Amelia Lane, Tamara etc still getting work from high end brands and putting out excellent content. I'm not a fan of any of them either but they don't come across as snarky, fangy, bitchy twats and obviously have something luxury brands want that Lydiot does not.

She's fucking flailing and has lost direction- from her sprootlings, to the fake books she reads, to the raised beds and greenhouse, to the redesign of every room in the house by an interior decorator, to now a wine cellar and to "bigger and better" things. Probably another Boo Hoo or Nasty Gal edit. She's just so ridiculous and desperate, clearly.

And so she admits to using her uni loan for an expensive flat and designer bags instead of what it was meant for. What an irresponsible moron. Serves her right they came after her fraudulent ass on her Wedding Day. She bloody deserved it.

And yes, fellow US Tattlers, please stay safe and secure tonight and over the next few days. I plan to sit by the fire at home with a cocktail and watch this shit show continue. Hopefully we won't have 4 more years of this horror show we've all been forced to endure. Take good care.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Irn bru

Did she actually say she would re sell her USED wallpaper that has been in a toilet!!!!! Ffs I want to punch myself in the head as I think I’m not hearing that correctly !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @Magee for the new title (edited to fit).

Well, it seems like it was only last week that we started the last thread...wait, it was!
Since then Lidl has been buying 'followers', 'buying' Louboutin boots, 'stealing' jewellery, scribbling her name on artwork, blocking comments, 'gardening' and patenting a piece of elastic.
Our luxe mole is now flogging Nasty Girl (sic) clothing...
Lidl, you do you, lovely!

Still waiting for:
🤤Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results acne
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedrooms, house makeover
:poop: En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update

Screenshot_20201021-170632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Times Property on IG have changed her county to Northamptonshire now! I noticed on Lydia's home account she mentions her home is in a hamlet on the border of Buckinghamshire, deluded woman, why can't she say Northamptonshire, both counties are lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks so much ladies for the support 😍😍

What a wonderful circle of supportive women!

Whoever says we are just a big bunch of mean old trolls is just so, so wrong. There's so much proof on these threads. Pages of it. The support in adversity, the congratulations and genuine happiness as a result of the good news of others. Surely that must make these guys see that the problem isn't us... 😂

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Reflecting on her and Ali's vlogs... It's quite alarming at any time... esp during a pandemic.... How MUCH they talk about themselves and micromanage their sleep, routines, every little thing. The whole world sleeps, eats, has a job, kids, a life and I guarantee you not many of us have the time or desire to dive so deep into what dayamn time we have our coffee, how many mugs we own, what lotion is rubbed on our bottoms to help us sleep... and so on.

These two really need to get a life. Do something for ANYONE except themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha