Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been MIA for a couple weeks lol.

Can someone break down why she’s “apologizing” and what her subscribers are offended at?

Reactions: 3
Her followers are as nasty as she is.... so much for this new follower who came over on Josie's recommendation.

1604344185217.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.21.17.png

"I'm in a loveless marriage so I have to force my husband to spend time with me under the guise of spending making more money x"

She just can't help being a witch!
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.25.47.png

Just when you think there's no place lower to go

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.28.42.png

"I recycle in my own way, by sprinkling my food waste on top of the virgin plastic clothes I never wore and couldn't be bothered to send to SmartWorks. The organic matter in the food will speed up the decomposition of the polyester!"

This is an actual joke, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
My four year old niece schedules "meetings" with me when she is pretending that she is all grown up and with a big girl serious job. It's so adorable seeing her play "make-believe" and trying to be "professional". Because you know, she's 4 years old and not 30 years old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 297407

"I'm in a loveless marriage so I have to force my husband to spend time with me under the guise of spending making more money x"

View attachment 297410

Just when you think there's no place lower to go

View attachment 297411

"I recycle in my own way, by sprinkling my food waste on top of the virgin plastic clothes I never wore and couldn't be bothered to send to SmartWorks. The organic matter in the food will speed up the decomposition of the polyester!"

This is an actual joke, right?
If I understood her... the days that Cawwie and Depoop are not there are her admin days for what? Acupunture, zoom calls with dermatologist, a "meeting" with the husband she spends every waking and sleeping minute with and laser hair removal? Is she kidding? She needs a whole day, up at 5, to do just her own personal tit? WHHAAAT does this woman do all day to work? She's so irritating and clearly on my last nerve today.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Vlog 2nd Nov - 'I Apologise' (fake ass attempt, blink and you'll miss it).

- She feels a whole lifetime has past this morning. It's 9am. The workmen arrived whilst she was creaming herself in the bathroom and they may have gotten a eye full. She justifies she wants to change the bed as the chrome is reflective, and if she's naked in the bathroom, and the bedroom door is open, her reflection can be seen in the chrome bed from the front door. Ok then, Lydia. You're as irritating as a wet sock, an overdraft bank fee, cold soup, a squeaky grocery cart, an itchy jumper, spam email, an unnecessary movie sequel. And then some.
- The workmen are out rendering her walls. She wasn't expecting them today. She says she totally loves it when her expectations are fulfilled. Lydia, you literally have a personality the sound of an ironing board being unfolded.
- She's restructuring her mornings after the clocks went back. She loves how they try and sold it to us that we've gained an hour. She struggles immensely with losing an hour. She's now getting up at 5:30am. She's finding it really hard as she's still waking up at 6:30am. It knocks her for six and she just can't cope with it anymore. She really doesn't get it, does she?! I could explain it to you Lydia, but I can't understand it for you. Again, it happens every year. That's 32 years you've had to get use to it.
- She's going to have a chat with her laser technician, as it's not working the same as before lockdown. Then she's seeing her dermatologist. She acknowledges this is what she does, life admin, on the days her staff aren't here. Most people's weekends then, Lydia. But a busy bumble bee you still are.
- She apologises for when she said she had not much to be grateful for in the last vlog. She backtracks and says she had been grateful for all the small things, but was scraping the bottom of the barrel. She thinks she's a very grateful person and this comes across on her channel. LOL. She fangs she can't control how you take things. She says if people are in really bad places they cannot be grateful for things. She interrupts 'what the duck is that, are they (workmen) in my house?'. It was Lumi going out. She highlights she's not one of those people by the way, but you should be empathetic and not try to catch them out. Definitely sounds like an admission to me, Lydia. She thinks we should all broaden our horizons. She doesn't treat the internet like that though, she might see a twaty comment, but 5 seconds later she thinks maybe they didn't mean it like that. Is this after you block them, then Lydia? I would retaliate against your snarky remarks, but since you resemble a garden gnome, I'd say the joke is on you already.
- She's waiting to hear back from the interior designer. She'd have liked to have had more done than by Christmas. She acknowledges her expression is her fashion and home. She didn't have any money at university, so is making up for it since. She tries to be sustainable in other areas; she doesn't drink milk or eat meat at home. We'll discount the sausage rolls then. If she's in a restaurant she'll order meat. Obviously. TBF I'd rather remove my own gallbladder with an oyster fork, than sample her attempt at cooking meat.
- She agrees she's not sustainable with clothing, but she does donate old clothes to charity or turn them into cloths for her cleaners. You speak fluent tit, Lydia. No mention of Depop.
- She's going to order the new covers for the sofas. She highlights they're expensive. Again. Lumi will ruin them. She's different to Ali as she likes things worn and lived in. Not just the Neptune dining table then, Lydia? She's changing the wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom. She'll resell the old wallpaper as it comes off easy. Used wallpaper. Used bathroom wallpaper. Where she relieves her 'gluten tummy. I can't deal.
- She's taking her book 'The Salt Path' with her to the appointment, as her arm is hurting from being on her phone. She says she blubbed to Ali, 'babe, the sheep dies', whilst reading chapter one. She could empathise with the characters, as she recalls remember that vlog when she said the world kept punching me down. Speaking of bathrooms, you talk that much bullshit you'll be reincarnated as a toilet roll. Which will be ever so handy during the second lockdown. Well, if you didn't already have 785 rolls in storage.
- She acknowledges more bad news. Her builder told her the pier caps for the walls are the wrong size. She says it's so annoying. She's made Ali ring the company and they're coming out tonight. You're such a stale ham sandwich of a human, Lydia.
- She's had a gifted Jo Malone candle couriered. Ali says it reminds him of their wedding. She asks Ali if it is her diamond anniversary yet. Some people couldn't be nice even if a unicorn shoved a fairy wand up their ass, whilst Judy Garland stood there singing 'Somewhere Over A Rainbow'.
- She feels incredibly Christmassy. She thinks lockdown is to save Christmas, so during this time she's going to be planning it to a tee. She's going to the Christmas shop with Cawwee and her mum. Why does she never go anywhere with her own mum? Her mum definitely didn't make the grateful list, that's for sure.
- They're sampling all the different wines. Cawwee lisps at her to wait; she responds do I have to cheers you before I have a whiff. Cawwee literally is typing their views, such as 'most enjoyable', on each wine. I can't believe she didn't even like wine a year ago. It's just all so, well, fake. I have no issue with one taking up new hobbies, but it's her pretentiousness of being posh. The girl drinks warm piss wine on the side of the road and sells used hangers FFS. Oh and looks like she smells of hot dog water.
- She says it's been an emotional rollercoaster. She would start vlogmas a week early (LOL it was a month last year), but because of lockdown she's starting even earlier. You really don't plan on excelling in life. Do you, Lydia?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She really is a prize one witch. Her attitude gets worse and worse, if that's possible. It's about time karma caught up with her.

As for selling wallpaper....I have never heard of that!!! Has she actually tried stripping wallpaper off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
First... I can NOT believe I ever liked watching her yammer on and on about herself that are uninteresting topics like getting up early and writing lists.

I cannot STAND people that make sure you know what time they wake up and how EARLY it is. Honestly, any real early risers just get up early and that is part of who they are. Just like people who like to stay up late... they don't tell everyone who will listen how late they stay up. She has to mention this like some badge of honor. And she's an idiot... she's just now realizing to get up an hour earlier she might need to go to bed an hour earlier. Frankly if she just watch back this portion of the vlog that should put her right to sleep. :sleep:
I reckon she’s lying through her teeth about getting up at 5am - we never see her near the island at that time cos we would peek the clock behind her. I’ve never seen it read a time before 3pm. Total bullshit. She has nothing to get up for except run along her “private road”. And how did the make believe pervs see her naked reflection on a chrome bedframe with all the security around her “private road” . She has never had a trick or treater at halloween because of the privacy of the “private road”. Jesus - she must have said it four times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just watching the boring vlog number 11098729203933 so she’s had a life/ admin day where she zooms her dermatologist! She says she takes this day to get these things done! 😂😂😂wtf?! You mean it’s like the weekend or after 5pm for most people then. But no Lydia needs a whole day off for this! Every. Wednesday.
Oh and she thinks she comes across as grateful all the time! The girl needs to get into comedy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is this idiot planning Christmas decorations as if Christmas will be normal this year? Putting wreaths on the gates because her family and friends will see them?! LOL OK LOCKDOWN LYDS.

Did Carrie get veneers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon she’s lying through her teeth about getting up at 5am - we never see her near the island at that time cos we would peek the clock behind her. I’ve never seen it read a time before 3pm. Total bullshit. She has nothing to get up for except run along her “private road”. And how did the make believe pervs see her naked reflection on a chrome bedframe with all the security around her “private road” . She has never had a trick or treater at halloween because of the privacy of the “private road”. Jesus - she must have said it four times.
This really made me laugh. My family lives down a private road and all the houses welcome trick or treaters, it's so lovely to have the little ones running around and it's safe for them as there's no through traffic. So it says a lot about her neighbourhood/road if they're stingy and uptight to re-iterate that it's against the law to go down the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She apologises for when she said she had not much to be grateful for in the last vlog. She backtracks and says she had been grateful for all the small things, but was scraping the bottom of the barrel. She thinks she's a very grateful person and this comes across on her channel. LOL. She fangs she can't control how you take things. She says if people are in really bad places they cannot be grateful for things. She interrupts 'what the duck is that, are they (workmen) in my house?'. It was Lumi going out. She highlights she's not one of those people by the way, but you should be empathetic and not try to catch them out.
YUP.

Reactions: 6
Thing is... You can work in others homes if you are unable to work from home.

(My main point is that she confirmed her staff can work from home so they don't need to go to the house - but she will have her bungalow done up for the 100th time.)

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)
I hope we don't see the return of the farmershamper...
Thanks for correcting me we just found out a few hours ago that they are now allowing it at first the new rules were very unclear

Reactions: 7
Doesn't want pheasants to be hunted buys figurines made out of hunted pheasants feathers.
And can't watch David Attenborough (nature broadcaster) because she doesn't like all the aminals dying. She's a hypocritical bullshitting potato.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She really is a prize one witch. Her attitude gets worse and worse, if that's possible. It's about time karma caught up with her.

As for selling wallpaper....I have never heard of that!!! Has she actually tried stripping wallpaper off?
I didn't think she'd be this cheap, but then this is Lydia Millen we are talking about. I wouldn't want to buy used, poop infested wallpaper from her. I bet she doesn't put the toilet lid down either :sick: 🤮

And can't watch David Attenborough (nature broadcaster) because she doesn't like all the aminals dying. She's a hypocritical bullshitting crayon chewing potato.
She'll happily drag a dead animal skin around with her all the time in the form of a handbag, boots or shoes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.