Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a mobile hairdresser. Does this mean I can still work?
You are honestly best off emailing your local MP or contacting your association if you are a member for example I'm a freelance makeup artist and I contact BABTAC โค

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lydia's silver linings in lockdown are her Neom magnesium body lotion and Zoom calling her dermatologist. Mine is having the time to watch her vlogs, as I have far less commuting. Might update my bio hobbies: yoga, snowboarding, human rights law, tattle roasting. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I didn't think she'd be this cheap, but then this is Lydia Millen we are talking about. I wouldn't want to buy used, poop infested wallpaper from her. I bet she doesn't put the toilet lid down either :sick: ๐Ÿคฎ

She'll happily drag a dead animal skin around with her all the time in the form of a handbag, boots or shoes!
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.
Or closing the bedroom door, especially when it is right in full view of the front door!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 297438
Nail, meet Hammer. Right on the head.
To be fair, if none of the brands pay for any trip, they will be stuck in Northamptonshire Bungalow. Either they are too poor to afford their own travel or just tight as a duck's ass. Probably former as who is so desperate for money to sell used clothes hangers for ยฃ6 and used toilet wallpaper? Imagine the germs and bacteria on that wallpaper. Just GROSS :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Did she actually say she would re sell her USED wallpaper that has been in a toilet!!!!! Ffs I want to punch myself in the head as I think Iโ€™m not hearing that correctly !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Did she actually say she would re sell her USED wallpaper that has been in a toilet!!!!! Ffs I want to punch myself in the head as I think Iโ€™m not hearing that correctly !!!
10000%. Lots of people want lidlโ€˜s germs and poop!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
B4DD4D32-6C2D-469F-86DB-6BB797C25010.jpeg

'...and that isn't my tit to carry'. ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's literally, in a single sentence, proven this follower right. Why even bother apologising, yet alone click-baiting the title 'I apologise'? How can she not see how she's unreservedly contradicted herself?! She really is a hot mess. She needs to stop with all these self-help books and life quotes. They're giving her a false sense of security and entitlement. She's acting like she's the frickin Zeus of YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
10000%. Lots of people want lidlโ€˜s germs and poop!
To be fair, all wallpaper in the bunga must have germs and poops because thereโ€™s no bathroom door. No bathroom door. All the Laurenโ€™s and Steveโ€™s and Sarahโ€™s in the world canโ€™t help that mentality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's so environmentally friendly that her and Carrie have opened up 6 bottles of wine had a sip out of each and only chilled 2/6 bottles. The other were probably poured down the sink.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You are honestly best off emailing your local MP or contacting your association if you are a member for example I'm a freelance makeup artist and I contact BABTAC โค

We can't work because we aren't essential workers. I've had a 11 hour day today and have tomorrow and Wednesday to fit in as many as I can.

Hope you get the grant like in June and it doesn't go on longer than 4 weeks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also I'm still confused over her daylight savings rant. The clocks went back so for one day we gained an hour but how is that affecting her? The only difference really is it is dark in the mornings and gets darker earlier at night.

Reactions: 25
Lydia has 2 staff and a ''husband' (slave) and they still can't edit her videos to make her look the least bit likeable. Pathetic.

I'm wondering if she's being her genuine passive-aggressive self because she's getting more engagement in the comments this way? ''There's no such thing as negative publicity.'' I'm sure brands only look at the numbers when it comes to engagement. Maybe this is her last attempt of getting a few deals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Also I'm still confused over her daylight savings rant. The clocks went back so for one day we gained an hour but how is that affecting her? The only difference really is it is dark in the mornings and gets darker earlier at night.
She has to make a song and dance out of everything, she thinks it makes her look bright ! She is the biggest ass out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 297496

'...and that isn't my tit to carry'. ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's literally, in a single sentence, proven this follower right. Why even bother apologising, yet alone click-baiting the title 'I apologise'? How can she not see how she's unreservedly contradicted herself?! She really is a hot mess. She needs to stop with all these self-help books and life quotes. They're giving her a false sense of security and entitlement. She's acting like she's the frickin Zeus of YouTube.

She's so thick that she doesn't realise that commenter is commenting facetiously and wasn't directly saying that Lydia misinterpreted her, yet Lydia has responded that way. I can't even with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone is really feeling salty today x

Jasmin Louise
Jasmin Louise
28 minutes ago
You come across as such a sweet person compared to your Instagram comments left to your ( faithful) followers . Sometimes you should just re-read before jumping in with both feet ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hide reply
Lydia Elise Millen
Lydia Elise Millen

17 minutes ago
You can be a sweet person and also not take other peoples tit x

Jasmin Louise
Jasmin Louise
33 seconds ago
@Lydia Elise Millen so youโ€™re saying your 910K followers are full of tit + the ones you bought ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wish one of the tea channels would take her apart on a video, but I fear she is not big or well enough known for them to be bothered to do that. She's the annoying mosquito in our world, but that's all she is a freakin mosquito you can't quite catch to swat. One day though, one day!๐ŸฆŸ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.