Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

How long until the black living room is painted sage?

• 1. Next week...3 coats required

Votes: 86 15.3%
  • 2. During pre Christmas Lockdown by Ken

Votes: 241 43.0%
  • 3. As Lidl's staff are putting the decorations up

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • 4. In the dark by Ali

Votes: 67 11.9%
  • 5. The night before Christmas...

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • 6. New year, new paint

Votes: 102 18.2%
  • 7. Never

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Magee for the new title (edited to fit).

Well, it seems like it was only last week that we started the last thread...wait, it was!
Since then Lidl has been buying 'followers', 'buying' Louboutin boots, 'stealing' jewellery, scribbling her name on artwork, blocking comments, 'gardening' and patenting a piece of elastic.
Our luxe mole is now flogging Nasty Girl (sic) clothing...
Lidl, you do you, lovely!

Still waiting for:
🤤Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results acne
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedrooms, house makeover
:poop: En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update

Screenshot_20201021-170632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The only example she gave for wearing anything from the nasty gal haul was this would be great for "wearing around the house".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Love the title and thanks for including the poll! Let’s see if it gets addressed!
It also seems that her threads move almost as quickly as her doing hauls from her “retailer / brand of the month”

Can we also add to the waiting:
Ali styling Lydia in autumnal clothes? (Second part to his video of Lydia choosing autumnal outfits)

@K18 it seems that I had a case of misreading Nottinghamshire as Northamptonshire. Wishful thinking from my part... But I will feel better as soon as Lydia will write peasant instead of pheasant, or mistakenly order wrong wallpaper 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only example she gave for wearing anything from the nasty gal haul was this would be great for "wearing around the house".
What about the fact that she didnt have to 'worry about it', like she could wipe up paint with the clothing because its soo cheap.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
As in OK to clean and garden in and otherwise ruin, but wouldn't be seen dead in them in public. What an advertisment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She'd better not sit too close to the fireplace in those clothes, with that fibre content, they seem to be a bit of a fire hazard. She'd be better off prancing about in her (gifted) pyjamas and dirty but cosy gown as she normally does.

Anyone think Lydiot will be gifted the Dior / Harrods / Net-A-Porter / YSL / Jo Malone / Space NK / F & M / Liberty / The White Company / Charlotte Tilbury / Cult Beauty etc Advent calendars ? Or when (and not 'if' lol) she does not receive any from the preferred luxe companies on her radar, will we be subjected to a magnificent rant (in her car) that she does not care for Advent calendars ...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With regards to the expensive cloakroom wallpaper, I don't believe she ever really loved it? She just loved that it was expensive and everyone knew it (even though she didn't pay for it.
She really has no sense of style AT ALL! Just look at her hotchpotch home, its all about showing off her perceived wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did she say she’d be redesigning the whole cloakroom toilet - ie toilet and sink etc too or is she only changing the wall paper? She is so wasteful and desperate. The ‘cinema’ and ‘games room’ are untouched and old, why isn’t she decorating them? Why on earth is she just re doing the same rooms over and over again? She makes no sense

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Did she say she’d be redesigning the whole cloakroom toilet - ie toilet and sink etc too or is she only changing the wall paper? She is so wasteful and desperate. The ‘cinema’ and ‘games room’ are untouched and old, why isn’t she decorating them? Why on earth is she just re doing the same rooms over and over again? She makes no sense

I think there must be a big (expensive) issue down there that she doesnt want to pay out for? So she hates it and ignores it

Reactions: 30
She'd better not sit too close to the fireplace in those clothes, with that fibre content, they seem to be a bit of a fire hazard. She'd be better off prancing about in her (gifted) pyjamas and dirty but cosy gown as she normally does.

Anyone think Lydiot will be gifted the Dior / Harrods / Net-A-Porter / YSL / Jo Malone / Space NK / F & M / Liberty / The White Company / Charlotte Tilbury / Cult Beauty etc Advent calendars ? Or when (and not 'if' lol) she does not receive any from the preferred luxe companies on her radar, will we be subjected to a magnificent rant (in her car) that she does not care for Advent calendars ...

Pretty sure everyone has had the calendars already, I know Claire has had the Net a Porter one, pretty sure Fleur has as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure everyone has had the calendars already, I know Claire has had the Net a Porter one, pretty sure Fleur has as well.
Yep fleur was sent all of them to test!

I think there must be a big (expensive) issue down there that she doesnt want to pay out for? So she hates it and ignores it
It’s so crazy - she could’ve sorted it all out with the money she’s spent on the pointless raised beds, greenhouse and urinal feature in the fire escape. Unless that was all #kindlygifted I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is how the vegetable garden is going to go.

Phase 1.
When Lydia is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 2.
When Lumi is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 3.
When Ali is in charge of the raised beds:

And then Lydia's final answer to gardening when it's almost Spring and it's all gone way past pear-shaped:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
OMG the vote :ROFLMAO: The results for that one answer 0.0 % :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I don't want spoil it, so I have to be vague).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kim Jong Lydia has obviously read the comments on her latest flog as she's corrected her mistake re the ' Nasty Girl / Gal ' name. Poor Ali must be hiding out in the garden shed until the tantrums have passed ... As he's the only employee at The Bungalow today ... ( doh, tis Friday - Cawwiiee and DepopDee don't work on a Friday !!! ), he's the only minion available to take the blame.
And her weak wrists have rendered her unable to delete or block the mean, bullying comments.
Aww poor lass, correcting the Nasty Girl/Gal error was all the energy she could muster this Friday. Aww silly moo moo chicken slothy sloth moley mole lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aww poor lass, correcting the Nasty Girl/Gal error was all the energy she could muster this Friday. Aww silly moo moo chicken slothy sloth moley mole lovely.
She will need an entire week off, after all that hard work 😆

Also, the name Kim Jong Lydia, cracks me up so much 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks to @Magee for the new title (edited to fit).

Well, it seems like it was only last week that we started the last thread...wait, it was!
Since then Lidl has been buying 'followers', 'buying' Louboutin boots, 'stealing' jewellery, scribbling her name on artwork, blocking comments, 'gardening' and patenting a piece of elastic.
Our luxe mole is now flogging Nasty Girl (sic) clothing...
Lidl, you do you, lovely!

Still waiting for:
🤤Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results acne
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedrooms, house makeover
:poop: En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update

View attachment 293258
❤❤ We wait patiently! Just got around to watching the vlog this morning and all I could think was BATCH cooking risotto. Nnoooo! A tosser he may be, but Aldi does not deserve that. Can you imagine? Every single vegetable will find its way into that porridge/gruel mixture and be force fed to the poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ah I made it to the first page. Can I get a prize? Maybe a nice gift from Lydl of all the free tat she gets from these companies?

Yeah right, like she'd ever give away anything. I'm such a silly moo moo poopy head. Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I’m not tall, but I’m not short either” 🤔🤔🤔
I feel like you are lying Lydia...
Regarding to all the comments about her height I would say, that she is hardly over 5”4. And I would definitely say, that this is what you call short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.