Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God i feel for her cleaners. I bet she’s one of those that pays cheap and expects every little thing doing to her ridiculous standards. Professional cleaners know what needs cleaning and work with their clients to know what they expect to be done.

My mother had a client who wanted all floors to be dry swept, then hoovered, then wet mopped and THEN dry mopped (even though she was the only one in the house at the time) which took her longer than just vacuuming and wet mopping before drying naturally. A job that in other clients houses took 20 mins took her an hour. Then she had the rest of the large house to do in 2 hours.

If a cleaner isn’t doing the microwave then I bet it’s because she’s run ragged doing the rest of the bungalow to her majesty’s expectations!!

Also reminds me of when Lydia went through her ecological cleaning products phase. I bet her cleaner was like GIVE ME THE CILET BANG! This eco stuff she has is shite! 😂😂

I’m sorry but can I just say how amazing we all are that we got the TIMES to retract and change their caption! 😂😂😂

All the fake news in the world and we prevailed! 😂😂😂😂 Absolute legends the lot of you!
I imagine Lydia’s cleaner does a wonderful job but she can’t supervise their dirty habits and lack of basic hygiene in his/her absence. It wouldn’t occur to either of them to wipe clean the microwave as they have ‘cleaners/tradesmen/office workers/managers” at their disposal to do it for them.

I agree, the Times retraction was a triumph! Well done! But you just keep turning the bins around, Lidl, see where it gets you - just keep doing you, lovely, and we’ll keep on top of the fake news! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I imagine Lydia’s cleaner does a wonderful job but she can’t supervise their dirty habits and lack of basic hygiene in his/her absence. It wouldn’t occur to either of them to wipe clean the microwave as they have ‘cleaners/tradesmen/office workers/managers” at their disposal to do it for them.

I agree, the Times retraction was a triumph! Well done! But you just keep turning the bins around, Lidl, see where it gets you - just keep doing you, lovely, and we’ll keep on top of the fake news! xx
Oh for sure. This kind of behaviour winds me up though. Just because you have a cleaner does not exempt you from a basic standard of cleaning day to day!

It takes two mins to wipe something when it spills vs your poor cleaning having to scrape burnt on residue because you were too lazy to do it in the first place.

Oohf she grinds my gears!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder what thrilling instalment we have to look forward to tonight. She's done a few hauls so it's got to be a house update, or a self care vlog.

I watched Ali's vlog yesterday, he seems uneasy at the moment when he's vlogging, to me he comes across as someone who has just started out and is not sure what he's saying or doing. Add to that the fact he looks ill and talks shite and he's not very watchable. I keep looking at his dressing room cupboards and thinking how ridiculous to be ripping them out, but it seems likely they didn't pay for them otherwise i don't think she'd be doing all this re-decorating.

I personally cannot wait for the pheasant toilet with the cushion, that is going to be epic. Bear in mind, the designer she's using is the one that put up the toilet with hundreds of plants and painted in what looked like actual diarrhoea!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Another 1k in 12 hours. Looks like this is going to be the norm to get to 1mill. 🤬🤬

I wish she would do another "ask me anything" on ig. There are a couple of questions I really want to ask, mind you I doubt very much she would reply.
Now this is getting criminal...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Left on Josies vlog. Why are they so invested in such crap? Have they no critical skills whatsoever? It’s kinda sad. All these bloggers do is promote, dress and furnish with whoever can provide a freebie. There is no skill there, and absolutely zero judgement. So I’m all for judgement. Bring it on.
View attachment 300048
That particular commenter replied to every negative comment during Globy launch defending Lydiot. She must have been up all day and night, bless her. Worked harder than Ken, if at all possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That particular commenter replied to every negative comment during Globy launch defending Lydiot. She must have been up all day and night, bless her. Worked harder than Ken, if at all possible.
Maybe it is Depop Dee doing the commenting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh for sure. This kind of behaviour winds me up though. Just because you have a cleaner does not exempt you from a basic standard of cleaning day to day!

It takes two mins to wipe something when it spills vs your poor cleaning having to scrape burnt on residue because you were too lazy to do it in the first place.

Oohf she grinds my gears!
What’s infuriating is the lies, though. She said on a recent vlog that Ali likes everything really clean. He then vlogs a filthy microwave. So he doesn’t like everything clean at all - it was just another beg for ‘distressed’ furniture. They are always tripping eachother up - maybe they need to schedule more meetings with eachother to keep track.

View attachment 299693
Do those tablets look like isotretinoin? I've never been on roaccutane myself, but a quick image search shows this:
View attachment 299696 View attachment 299697
I reckon she’s pretending to take it to postpone the pregnancy matter. She’s still necking her Whispering Angel (@3pm not 4pm - thank you daylight saving time).

Wonderful ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For all the booklovers.
She really doesn't appreciate things 🤬🤢
Can you hear that spine crack? 😬
You’re so right! She has such little regard for her belongings. Like wasn’t she taught to care for things? I know I was! I’m a page turner (the shame!) and still at 28 if my parents see one of my books with a corner bent I get a telling off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.43.43.png

Lord have mercy on us, she's trying to make this a monthly thing... Knowing our lydiot though, she'll have forgotten all about it in 10 days.

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.47.23.png

News to everyone

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.48.22.png

You literally showed an unboxing of the big one

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.49.52.png

"Date evening" in the spot you sit in all day, pretending to "work", reading Tattle. Wine- and cheese-induced bloating is a nice touch as well.

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.52.31.png

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you didn't do such a tit job of being an "influencer"

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.54.06.png

You're fast running out of hairdressers

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 11.09.40.png

Only just noticed that the tub in the picture is ESPA, not even one of her "Monthly Essentials Edit"... She's just recycling an old promo picture because she couldn't be bothered to do one for this blog post.
When you call yourself a "sloth", Lydia, we know you're dead serious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
One of my guilty pleasures is to watch how and what they eat, I’m so fascinated by it.
I’ve never seen an adult couple eat like this, everything looks like baby food with no colour or seasoning. They don’t seem to actually enjoy food? They don’t use napkins? Ketchup or other plastic bottle sauces on the table next to pizza? Do they own any spices?
Never any side dishes and everything comes out of a thermomixer and looks like cement.
And they always seems to sit with their phones in their hands while eating or starting to eat before the other even sits down.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Sporadic Lydia lurker here...

I first came across her and Ali few years ago, skipped over few videos and thought they looked amazing (I don't have a particularly sophisticated taste), their previous house looked amazing (again, lol) and they for sure will be huge...

...stumbled across them these days again and at first it was surprising how after all these years she doesn't even have a million subs yet (which is a big number still, but kinda unexpectedly low for her after all these years I thought).

But it only takes watching one vlog to see why... it's boring and infuriating to hear her speak, the narcissism, perpetual victimhood and low effort with extremely high expectations is especially grating in these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Eh ???
She's always banging on that she takes the smallest size ... and now she's looking for tights with ... control ??? Issues. The girl has serious food and body image issues.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
View attachment 300242
Lord have mercy on us, she's trying to make this a monthly thing... Knowing our lydiot though, she'll have forgotten all about it in 10 days.

View attachment 300246
News to everyone

View attachment 300250
You literally showed an unboxing of the big one

View attachment 300251
"Date evening" in the spot you sit in all day, pretending to "work", reading Tattle. Wine- and cheese-induced bloating is a nice touch as well.

View attachment 300254
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you didn't do such a tit job of being an "influencer"

View attachment 300256
You're fast running out of hairdressers

View attachment 300266
Only just noticed that the tub in the picture is ESPA, not even one of her "Monthly Essentials Edit"... She's just recycling an old promo picture because she couldn't be bothered to do one for this blog post.
When you call yourself a "sloth", Lydia, we know you're dead serious.
Neverending lies. Her skin is so dry, it craves nourishing moisturiser aka La Mer. Then, her skin has stress induced acne. You can’t play both cards, Lydiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Eh ???
She's always banging on that she takes the smallest size ... and now she's looking for tights with ... control ??? Issues. The girl has serious food and body image issues.
Awwww, are her CaLzEdOnIa TiGhTs not cutting it any more? I'm sure they'll be absolutely chuffed to hear how she's done a complete 180 on them, y'know, after years of her inability to say "black tights" and having to shove in their name at every opportunity.
Nothing but another beg again, hoping either to pick up some free stockings or to make another sponsor seem more "organic"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.