Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'antique' store that she posted a photo of on Instagram looked like a faux antique store. Those were new items that are made to look vintage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yes, I was going to say this but it needs saying again, louder...
LYDIA MILLEN WAS TAKEN ON A PRESS TRIP TO BORA BORA BUT COULDN'T BE ARSED TO VLOG ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR!!!
Entitled, ungrateful b*tch.
I didn’t know this! There’s no indication from the vlog that it’s late footage - that’s ridiculous! What’s wrong with her? My comment was based on her attitude in comparison to her current videos...BUT A YEAR LATE?!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx
Congratulations and blessings to you both @Upintheair83 💗👼🏼💙. Lots of aunties to be in the Tattle village 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't wrap my mind around how bleeping stupid it is to have a "pre-lockdown" hang-out. Does she not have a brain? That's where I am with her currently. I can't understand someone being so purely unintelligent that they think like her. You know the country is in such a severe state that a lockdown is required.....so you use that as a deadline to get an additional social engagement in? You think Covid-19 isn't going to be serious until the clock strikes 12? Is she bleeping stupid? The reason the government warns for a lockdown is so people can CANCEL their plans and prepare, not to get another bleeping social evening in. Irresponsible, reprehensible, embarrassing, shameless bleep. Sorry for my language, I just cannot reconcile that people are bleeping DYING and there's people like Lydia who see lockdown as a curfew. For the love of god, THINK of someone other than yourself.

bleeping insane.
agree agree agree, I think sadly the whole pandemic has highlighted the selfishness, stupidity and greed (loo paper debacle) of many many people

I swear Ali looks as if he’s about to demonstrate self examination for testicular cancer
View attachment 295619
I think the thing that strikes me is the black sock on the bath, it just screams 'old mans smelly sock after a day in shoes'

One of Lydia’s old videos came up in my recommendations...A video where Nars did a PR trip to Bora Bora?!!!!! What kind of brand trip is this?! Why on earth would any brand spend that much money on a press trip?
I would be thinking tax write-off/expense

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would you keep a blanket in your hallway? 🤦🏽‍♀️
When Ali was a naughty boy he has to sleep outside the bedroom.

Yes, I was going to say this but it needs saying again, louder...
LYDIA MILLEN WAS TAKEN ON A PRESS TRIP TO BORA BORA BUT COULDN'T BE ARSED TO VLOG ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR!!!
Entitled, ungrateful b*tch.
I think she vlogged it but the blog entry was a year later?

I do not consider Lydia a guru full stop. Gurus know tit. Lydia does not. The end.

Creased that she actually folded the page on part 2. Part 2. Let that sink in. 😂 Such a big number that one would undoubtedly forget without a prompt. Dumbass. She's literally read the introduction then probably ticked 'consume literature' off her daily to do list.
She could use one of her famous elastic band tricks to hold a page? She is the 5min crafts of "luxury" influencers. There, she found her niche.

I didn’t know this! There’s no indication from the vlog that it’s late footage - that’s ridiculous! What’s wrong with her? My comment was based on her attitude in comparison to her current videos...BUT A YEAR LATE?!!!!
I think the vlog was released quite fastly but the blog entry she did only a year later and only because there was new Nars thing coming up. But they didn't invite her anyway.
You can go to Melissa Alatorre's YT she was on the same trip, if they posted in the same time frame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Lydia’s going to wear Dubarry can she at least learn how to pronounce it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So long story I won't bore you with, but I'm recovering from an eating disorder at the moment. And I might be projecting, but I see so many signs of its nastiness at work in Lydia.

I see it in that she is always cold, and needs the fire on and sweatshirts even in summer.

I see it in her only eating 1 meal a day.

I see it in her nastiness and snark. I've spent months thinking of nothing but food and it's made me mean, mean and dismissive of everyone else around me. I rewatched the bora bora vlog, and she seems like quite good fun. She has a laugh with Ali at least. Now she takes everything, and herself, so so seriously, and finds no joy in life at all.

I see it in her always talking about how shes a size 4 or 6, and xs, how she needs even these sizes taken in. She has her fake boobs to stop her looking emaciated, but without these she would look extremely unhealthy jn my opinion.

I see it in her bad skin, her sad eyes, her thinning hair.

I even see it in her routines. I've been a notorious late riser, night owl my whole life. Until this gripped me, and I've started waking up at 5am, ravenous. I've always been lazy around the house, but I've become obsessed with cleaning, housework, decorating, anything to take my mind off eating. I see this in her too, with her morning routines and constant distractions (garden, decorating, shopping).

I'm trying to self recover at the moment. Ironically this was brought on by an episode of bingeing / laxative abuse / purging after restricting for weeks and the mad binge monster kicking in. However this time I ended up simultaneously shitting myself and vomiting all over my bathroom, destroying my bath mat, and genuinely thinking I was going to die as I didn't have the energy to cope. Couldn't move to clean it up for half an hour, heart racing, and thinking I'm too old for this tit.

I'm now in the "feeding the extreme hunger" phase which is basically giving in to all the ridiculous fucked up hunger signals you are getting (body after being starved for so long wants more more MORE, I must have eaten around 10,000 calories yesterday and was still hungry). It was lockdown that brought this on so I'm scared the new lockdown is going to send me backwards, but we shall see.

Anyway, back to our favourite bleep. I really do see parallels, and hope she is OK. As much as she is a dick, this disease has no mercy and it would explain a hell of a lot about the complete 180 in her character.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
So long story I won't bore you with, but I'm recovering from an eating disorder at the moment. And I might be projecting, but I see so many signs of its nastiness at work in Lydia.

I see it in that she is always cold, and needs the fire on and sweatshirts even in summer.

I see it in her nastiness and snark. I've spent months thinking of nothing but food and it's made me mean, mean and dismissive of everyone else around me. I rewatched the bora bora vlog, and she seems like quite good fun. She has a laugh with Ali at least. Now she takes everything, and herself, so so seriously, and finds no joy in life at all.

I see it in her always talking about how shes a size 4 or 6, and xs, how she needs even these sizes taken in. She has her fake boobs to stop her looking emaciated, but without these she would look extremely unhealthy jn my opinion.

I even see it in her routines. I've been a notorious late riser, night owl my whole life. Until this gripped me, and I've started waking up at 5am, ravenous. I've always been lazy around the house, but I've become obsessed with cleaning, housework, decorating, anything to take my mind off eating. I see this in her too, with her morning routines and constant distractions (garden, decorating, shopping).

I'm trying to self recover at the moment. Ironically this was brought on by an episode of bingeing / laxative abuse / purging after restricting for weeks and the mad binge monster kicking in. However this time I ended up simultaneously shitting myself and vomiting all over my bathroom, destroying my bath mat, and genuinely thinking I was going to die as I didn't have the energy to cope. Couldn't move to clean it up for half an hour, heart racing, and thinking I'm too old for this tit.

I'm now in the "feeding the extreme hunger" phase which is basically giving in to all the ridiculous fucked up hunger signals you are getting (body after being starved for so long wants more more MORE, I must have eaten around 10,000 calories yesterday and was still hungry). It was lockdown that brought this on so I'm scared the new lockdown is going to send me backwards, but we shall see.

Anyway, back to our favourite bleep. I really do see parallels, and hope she is OK. As much as she is a dick, this disease has no mercy and it would explain a hell of a lot about the complete 180 in her character.
Incredibly brave post. It can‘t have been easy to write. I truly hope you are able to get the kind of help you need and deserve and that you feel better very soon. Sending big hugs and virtual support. I am really sorry you are having to go through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Sending you love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 29

wishing you a successful recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Wishing you all the very best throughout this horrible battle you are facing. Your courage in sharing is so appreciated. Sending love ❤❤

• Heart
Thanks so much ladies for the support 😍😍

What a wonderful circle of supportive women!

Whoever says we are just a big bunch of mean old trolls is just so, so wrong. There's so much proof on these threads. Pages of it. The support in adversity, the congratulations and genuine happiness as a result of the good news of others. Surely that must make these guys see that the problem isn't us... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Really brave of you and thank you for sharing. Hope your recovery goes well and that lockdown isn’t too bad, stay strong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Your post is very moving and you make a compelling case for Lydia having the signs of an ED.
However, much as I don't wish it on her, I'm more concerned about you. You seem to be dealing with this on your own and swinging between the two extremes, from what you say. I don't know much about the disorder or your situation but please try and speak to somebody who does. Wishing you all the best during lockdown ❤.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.