Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #45. Doesn't drink milk, but what is cheese?
Eh ???
She's always banging on that she takes the smallest size ... and now she's looking for tights with ... control ??? Issues. The girl has serious food and body image issues.
I hope she wears knickers (unlike the picture). My old boss used to tell us she didn't (too much info I know) and then complained about having thrush. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So if Aldi is 5'7 in bare feet (he has his boots on here) then she's deffo no taller than 5'3/4View attachment 301122
As a wee girl of 5'2ish myself... what is her deal about lying about her height?? What's so wrong with being a petite woman? In my life the only downside has been not being able to reach things in cupboards and having to have things altered... but somehow I can survive with lil stools and needle/thread.

And really what is wrong with Ali being not a 6' tall man? The fact that she lies about something really irrelevant like height or living on the edge of some town vs where she lives which really is quite lovely... is such a sign of her lying about EVERYTHING in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lydia Millen #45. Doesn't drink milk, but what is cheese?

I hope she wears knickers (unlike the picture). My old boss used to tell us she didn't (too much info I know) and then complained about having thrush. :sick:
Ah stop, I had a music teacher in secondary school who wore her knickers over her tights :sick: she said it helped stop her tights sagging 😂😂 she didn't understand that although that may help solve the problem, you are still meant to wear a pair under your tights as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Again with the lying 🤥 'excuse my red nose it's because it's cold'. Er no its because its where you get filler injected 🙄
Screenshot_20201106_004349.jpg
Screenshot_20201106_004305.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Watching a re-run of 'Fixer Upper' on youtube. This is the size beds Lydiot should have had, not the huge graves.
Screenshot_20201106_015240.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Watching a re-run of 'Fixer Upper' on youtube. This is the size beds Lydiot should have had, not the huge graves. View attachment 301152
LOL I get what you are saying and those are so much nicer... but I think the herb trug thingy right outside the kitchen window and a couple of cute ASSTHETICALLY pleasing RUSTIC VIBE pots on the windowsill is all she needs.... Some sprootlings for harvesting for PASTA sauce and decoration and bragging rights... end scene.

Anyone notice there are NO plants in her home? Not another living thing besides her, ali and lumi. For someone so obsessed with gardening you would think she would have more than CUT and dried and FAKE flowers and tree branches in her home? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WAIT sorry, my bad. Ali has a thriving plant and his lemon trees. But lil miss gardener does NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anybody else find it strange that most of Lydia's friendships with other influencers begin when the other person has something big about to happen in their lives, such as a wedding. Lydia became friends with Jamie Genevieve when she was engaged, same with Frow and now with Josie albeit they did know each other from years ago however they only became friendly when Josie moved house. I feel like she only does it to attend the event, get all the instagram content, the tags in pictures and to gain followers. She never really stays friends with these people once their big event is over. We've seen it with both Frow and Jamie. I predict Lydia's friendship with Josie will end the day after Josie and Charlie eventually get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
oh boy... this is going to be tough to watch these clueless selfish people even just for the fun of hanging here with all of you. The absolute disregard for those actually affected financially and by health because they are bummed they can't hang out at a restaurant or film themselves buying tit for their own Christmas tree is already too much. Not... I'm so sad for Woburn Mosaic and their loss of income... it's like I CAN'T EVEN GO THERE.

Like someone said. How about toy shopping for kids in need, partnering for charities... anything but this. It's really too much and I may need to back away from anyone like her and just enjoy the other people with no or slow moving threads.
Couldn't agree more. And there is no judgement here for her not being altruistic.
I judge her for claiming to be altruistic, grateful, a feminist, vegan or some variant of vegan, environmentally conscious, capable of reading, writing and telling time, but every action demonstrates the opposite. It is painfully obvious that these are all lies, as she shares most aspects of her life, voluntarily.

It's quite sad when you contemplate the reach these "influencers" have, specially on the younger generation, who is growing up admiring this narcissistic lifestyle. Subliminally, the behavior reinforced is that one is allowed to cheat, lie and distort reality and get away with it by reversing the narrative (Trumpism). That's the real pandemic society has in hands.

What a missed opportunity to be a better human being Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She fake cries about fictional sheep in a book in Ali's latest vlog pretending to love the "aminals".....yet buys shearling Xmas tree baubles, 100% lambswool jumpers and 3 Pairs of Louboutin leather boots the same week.
What a hypocritical moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
She fake cries about fictional sheep in a book in Ali's latest vlog pretending to love the "aminals".....yet buys shearling Xmas tree baubles, 100% lambswool jumpers and 3 Pairs of Louboutin leather boots the same week.
What a hypocritical moron.
Let's not forget that she is saving the planet buy not using sellotape to wrap her xmas gifts but unwraps multiples boxes a day and won't drink milk because it harms the planet but doesn't think twice about eating all the cheese!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Honest to god who worries about how tight and fitted their fleeces are...which are apparently just for gardening!! 🙄🙄 everything is such a fad with her, she’s now obsessed with all the country living clothing, it’s so contrived!! All the expensive mole fleeces and gilets will be languishing in her wardrobe when she jumps to the next fad!
How many fleeces do you need in your closet ? She bought about 50 from North Face when they visited Bicester and bought about 6 (when she was copying Amelia Liana) and now 3 more. Plus she owns about 100 cosy jerseys, cardigans and dressing gowns. Ok ok, as someone who lives in a country where our average temp is a lovely 25 degrees C, I have to say fleeces are really not a concern for me, even in winter.

With regard to Ali and his 'geelay' - if my hubby had to mention that he wants to buy a gilet, I'd punch him in the throat. Lol, to be honest, I don't think hubby knows what a gilet is - he'd probably say 'that vest thingy' 😅 However, that convo would be moot 'cos we don't talk about clothes that we really really need to buy.

Idiots. These 2, complete and utterly shallow, narcissistic, insensitive idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I havent watched the vlog but I can imagine what they looked like stomping around a garden centre I matching fleeces 🤣🤣 embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As a wee girl of 5'2ish myself... what is her deal about lying about her height?? What's so wrong with being a petite woman? In my life the only downside has been not being able to reach things in cupboards and having to have things altered... but somehow I can survive with lil stools and needle/thread.

And really what is wrong with Ali being not a 6' tall man? The fact that she lies about something really irrelevant like height or living on the edge of some town vs where she lives which really is quite lovely... is such a sign of her lying about EVERYTHING in her life.
I was curious to see her mum so I watched the wedding dress try on yesterday and in that video she goes on a long speech about how she never lies and that it is too hard to lie as you have too many details to remember and will mess it up. She is adamant that she does not lie ever. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve never seen someone who is so fundamentally rotten to the core. Lydia really is a horrible person, she does nothing for other people, constantly plays the victim and is vile and nasty to her followers. She’s always trying to pretend to be someone she’s not, like an old money country lady, when actually she’s thick and illiterate. No amount of money will ever change that. And fraudulently buying her way to a million followers and trying to extort her fans with Glo really says it all too - her whole life is a big pathetic lie. Part of me likes Ali as I don’t think he’s a bad guy, however he obviously likes the super-chav lifestyle that Lydia provides, so perhaps he’s just as shallow and just as rotten. I can’t wait for the day it all comes crashing down for her, because it will happen and she’ll deserve nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
@Elle Belle
"She didn't get the frost covers for her vegetable beds in time. You're slower than the speed of a decapitated acrophobic turtle." 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, we've had the first frosts this week, which is why some things need to be in a greenhouse! Oh, what's that? You don't have one? And frost covers don't fit your Assthetic?🤣

Wait.....what's this I see? Lidl reading a book on veg growing!!!! About bl🤤dy time!
🤣

20201106_073454.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many fleeces do you need in your closet ? She bought about 50 from North Face when they visited Bicester and bought about 6 (when she was copying Amelia Liana) and now 3 more. Plus she owns about 100 cosy jerseys, cardigans and dressing gowns. Ok ok, as someone who lives in a country where our average temp is a lovely 25 degrees C, I have to say fleeces are really not a concern for me, even in winter.

With regard to Ali and his 'geelay' - if my hubby had to mention that he wants to buy a gilet, I'd punch him in the throat. Lol, to be honest, I don't think hubby knows what a gilet is - he'd probably say 'that vest thingy' 😅 However, that convo would be moot 'cos we don't talk about clothes that we really really need to buy.

Idiots. These 2, complete and utterly shallow, narcissistic, insensitive idiots.

Gilets are a pet hate of mine, we have a friend whose husband wears a black padded puffer one with bare arms and a pair of shorts, it looks so ridiculous. But these two twats have taken country dressing too far now, and they dress up in their country attire to visit a garden centre, its so laughable. I also live in the UK and have never ever needed a fleece, a puffer and a jumper is always warm enough even when it snows!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The matching new fleeces/gilet situation just makes me chuckle. It's like two kids dressing up! She's either in #girlboss mode in black or #countrywife mode in brown or #Italian vacation mode in her linen.

The only people I've ever heard of in Schoffel were toffs at an agricultural university, and it was while reading Tatler magazine. https://www.tatler.com/gallery/inside-cirencesters-royal-agricultural-university

Edited to add: Her gilet is a bit big even in a size 6 so she can fit it over a good jumper and has room to move. Because praticality is key. No-one cares about their figure if they're mucking out a horse stable or birthing a lamb Lyds.

...and lololol at whatever she shows from PR being 'minimal in comparison to what I actually get'. So humble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.