Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can't help being a witch!
I do agree with her though (shock, horror!). No one should dictate what anyone eats. Nothing irks me more than Vegans and Vegetarians telling me not to eat animal products.

Reactions: 10
Genuine question. I’m born and raised in London so I just wanted to ask if it was normal to call the people working on her house ‘tradesmen’ or ‘tradespeople’. If anyone comes round I would usually just say “the plumber is here” “the builders and painters are working in the living room today” not tradesmen. I just wanted to check if that was a normal way of referring to people working in her house or if that was just another Lydiaism to sound more upper class.

(I know they’re actual tradesmen/tradespeople btw. I just mean is that how the everday person refers to them as opposed to just calling them the painter/the decorator. Just wanted to confirm haha)
I always thought the term tradesmen refers to our Handelsmann, which were those guys coming into your house to sell you a Vorwerk vacuum cleaner? It'S only that I heard it in connection with Lydia referring to everyone coming into your house and doing work???? IDK.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 298801
View attachment 298802

Sounds like a fraud back then as well, with a dash a generous fistful of debt
The pic on the right really does highlight show much shorter she really is compared to how tall she makes herself out to be. She definitely seems to be around the 5ft4 mark..

Once you realise that and then go back to her instagram pic you cant unsee it! She'll always be on her tiptoes to give her some extra height but you can see right through it🙈

Reactions: 16
No I don’t think you refer to them as tradesmen unless you live on a country estate where there are so many working for you that you need a collective noun. For her she should say the stone masons, the decorators, and whoever the poor sods are that come into the radius of her existence and refer to them by their line of work. That is how surnames came about...they described the job that the person was capable of doing. To call them tradesmen is to put them all in a single homogeneous class and that assumes you differentiate yourself from them by being in another class.
And in the height of her irony and hilarious oblivion, let's point out the fact that she is married to a "tradesman".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Times Property on IG have changed her county to Northamptonshire now! I noticed on Lydia's home account she mentions her home is in a hamlet on the border of Buckinghamshire, deluded woman, why can't she say Northamptonshire, both counties are lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A9E1B603-1B90-439D-9E62-99B10A1E428B.png
Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
She seriously changes that room every other week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone with an anon email PRETTY PLEASE reach out to some drama channels!

I don’t think she’s relevant enough to be the subject of a video where she gets exposed. People will be like ‘who thw f*** is she?’
Also many tea channels are based in the USA and follow the beauty community

Is she trying to look like a fashion designer or something with the clothing rail behind her!? All for the aesthetic 😂
She’s pretending to be the editor of Vague - because she doesn’t even have a vague idea of fashion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 298848Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.
I went to a Sherlock Holmes themed Escape Room and this is genuinely what it looked like.

I really don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a house like Josies! Why buy a modern bungalow and then proceed to change every thing in it. I liked where she was going with the navy and marble at the beginning. Not to everyone’s taste but it suited the bungee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just doesn’t get it at all. Clueless 😭

The end of the comment says: "What we do care about is not having the blame put on us for something that came across wrong on your behalf. An apology is for something you've done, not anyone else, that's not how apologies work.

Reactions: 9
The room isn’t big enough for this style of interior. Her house is going to resemble my Sylvanian families doll house I had as a kid.

I went to a Sherlock Holmes themed Escape Room and this is genuinely what it looked like.

I really don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a house like Josies! Why buy a modern bungalow and then proceed to change every thing in it. I liked where she was going with the navy and marble at the beginning. Not to everyone’s taste but it suited the bungee!!!
Becuase Lumi apparently can’t live in a home like that 🙄

Whilst watching Judge Judy (my fave !!! I swear I'm not a pensioner lol) and deleting Lydiot's numerous bot followers, I came across this IG account ... 😅😅😅
I saw someone on here said that times had changed the location of the bungalow in the times property Instagram post so I went to have a look. This account is the one that commented about the location being wrong and Times responded to it 😂😂 I bet Lydia is raging

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
The devil wears Nasty GIRL.

I was in my early teens in 2004, and all I hear when I read this brand name on here 😅

Very much country house study/library in vibe. Totally in keeping with a new build bungalow....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.