Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
She apologises for when she said she had not much to be grateful for in the last vlog. She backtracks and says she had been grateful for all the small things, but was scraping the bottom of the barrel. She thinks she's a very grateful person and this comes across on her channel. LOL. She fangs she can't control how you take things. She says if people are in really bad places they cannot be grateful for things. She interrupts 'what the fuck is that, are they (workmen) in my house?'. It was Lumi going out. She highlights she's not one of those people by the way, but you should be empathetic and not try to catch them out.
YUP.

Reactions: 6

ACSlayter

Thing is... You can work in others homes if you are unable to work from home.

(My main point is that she confirmed her staff can work from home so they don't need to go to the house - but she will have her bungalow done up for the 100th time.)

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)
I hope we don't see the return of the farmershamper...
I'm a mobile hairdresser. Does this mean I can still work?

Reactions: 5

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
So both Lydia and Josie have purchased the same dress and it both hits them at the same point above the knee. Josie is always very vague about her height but she does say herself that she is short. I think around 5'3/5'4. Josie's dress could be about 1/2 an inch longer on her leg but it's not a massive difference.
Don't they tell the length of the dress on some sites?

Reactions: 4

Namima

VIP Member
Yea it's called "exile" you bloated orange nightmare clown. It's what most failed dictators have to do!

One of my favourite movies EVER lol watched it for like the 50th time last week on Netflix 😅 (no exaggeration).

Reactions: 4

swsgirl

Been MIA for a couple weeks lol.

Can someone break down why she’s “apologizing” and what her subscribers are offended at?

Reactions: 3

Lucadoll

Hey! no not everyone got grants then. I think Student loans came in around 1997/98 ish. I started Uni in 1998 and had to apply for a student loan as grants weren't given out then. I think that was the first or the second year that grants were abolished for everyone and student loans came in. It was only if you're parents were on benefits or earned under a threshold, that you could apply for an additional grant as well as student loan. So she's not lying about that part.......

However, I repaid my student loan properly without lying about my income, unlike Lady Lidia of the Bungalow that got caught out!
How did they catch her. Am I late about this story?

Reactions: 3