Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video goes from the "vegan" (but not really, because she put parm on it) mac and cheese, to a frosty morning, to "last night I made my first ever vegetarian cottage pie", which we know was this week.
She used to film her videos a week in advance, we're down to only days now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That 'sprinkler' Lydia is actually called a 'rose'. :rolleyes: Aww she wants natural theme for her tree this year...you mean you've seen someone else has that (prob Josie) and is copying.:sleep:

Oh god that mac and cheese is SO dry looks disgusting.:sick:

FGS the cat is on the dining table with her nose just about in Ali's plate of food.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck was that food? That was not mac and cheese 😬 How did they eat something so dry...with bread??? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
33:00 "I really feel at the moment, like, the girls I've got working with me [...] is it just works so well. It really does. And I'm just, I'm so happy"

Clearly. Losing sponsors left and right, selling hangers on Depop, flogging fast fashion.. I've never seen you attain more success.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's probably the La Mer giving her acne! I used to use it and the classic moisturiser broke me out like hell, it was so noticeably that product. I guess it doesn't suit everyone but it's hard to know where the problem lies when you have so many products/rotating new ones.
Exact same thing happened to myself and two other people I know. Will never use a La mer product again.

Why does she keep buying followers? Why not host an amazing luxury giveaway or link up with other influencers to do a huge giveaway? People are gaining 100k+ followers from those types of giveaways... is she slow?
No, just a lazy twit.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.00.23.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.00.12.png

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 17.59.57.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 17.59.35.png

Maybe it's the combination of fillers and the invisalign pushing forward her lips, but this looks awful.

omg I counted 10 sprays of the Amber Musk...
Can you imagine eating dinner at the same table? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just when she says she’s on the up, loads ahead to look forward to , a great supportive and expanding team.....this happens. Is someone not proof reading her garb, offering editorial advice? Cawie are you sabotaging her? HOW can you bang on about yourself soooo much when you haven’t covered the basics? I despair.

5E5BF9F2-CB1C-4FEF-BB5A-AA3CA2281715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why on earth does she need a 3rd person to work for her? What could this person possibly do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She had the worst possible summer of her life. No, not because we’re in the middle of a pandemic, or because she’s been working longer hours as a front line worker, not because she’s struggling financially or lost her job. No, we all know it’s because GLOBY flopped and she got caught out being abusive to a pregnant woman. I do not use this word lightly but, she is a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Why on earth does she need a 3rd person to work for her? What could this person possibly do?
Maybe a replacement for the videographer she supposedly hired around the same time as Dee? Based on the tit-talking she's doing on Twitter, my guess is they weren't doing enough ass-kissing so she gave them the boot. Her content has suffered massively since Cal left.

She had the worst possible summer of her life. No, not because we’re in the middle of a pandemic, or because she’s been working longer hours as a front line worker, not because she’s struggling financially or lost her job. No, we all know it’s because GLOBY flopped and she got caught out being abusive to a pregnant woman. I do not use this word lightly but, she is a bleep.
couldn't agree more

Reactions: 22
oh boy... this is going to be tough to watch these clueless selfish people even just for the fun of hanging here with all of you. The absolute disregard for those actually affected financially and by health because they are bummed they can't hang out at a restaurant or film themselves buying tit for their own Christmas tree is already too much. Not... I'm so sad for Woburn Mosaic and their loss of income... it's like I CAN'T EVEN GO THERE.

Like someone said. How about toy shopping for kids in need, partnering for charities... anything but this. It's really too much and I may need to back away from anyone like her and just enjoy the other people with no or slow moving threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Im weirdly excited to see the absolute tit show that is going to be the rustic pheasant feather Christmas tree 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I had today the impression that tattle is her script/screenplay.
- show better mood ✅
- be nicer to Ali ✅
- cook food ✅

Let's take a look what the comment section has for us

1604601099440.png
When minus times minus gives plus

1604601352513.png
We all want know this

1604601390077.png
What a great comment (it wasn't even a hoodie)

Deleting game seems to be strong today :(

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time poster - Previously used to quite like watching Lydia to switch off, now she's just become unbearable! I found this group whilst figuring out what her Glo product was all about.. what on earth has happened to her its all me me me. Definitely showing narcissist tendencies with the way she constantly blames everyone else, the way she attacked poor Nicky. I mean how can someone be so mean to a pregnant lady?! Absolutely beyond me.
Nice to be on board!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.