Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really Mac and cheese if it isn’t made with Macaroni though 🤔 why does it look so dry? Mac and cheese is supposed to be creamy.
Forgot the white sauce ??? Too cheap to put it in ??? Ovecooked ???
Join us next week for the next episode of ' UNSOLVED MYSTERIES ' *dun dun duuun*

I know I'm nitpicking here, but why does our slothy sloth silly moo moo Madam never use a tablecloth on the table when they're having lunch or dinner ? Or at least use coasters for their glasses? That's how the table was damaged just a few months ago, and Neptune had to come in to repair it.

Or is she deliberately damaging the table in order to beg for a more ' farmhousey, Cotswaldey, Josiey' type of table ?
More unsolved mysteries to be tackled.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgot the white sauce ??? Too cheap to put it in ??? Ovecooked ???
Join us next week for the next episode of ' UNSOLVED MYSTERIES ' *dun dun duuun*

I know I'm nitpicking here, but why does our slothy sloth silly moo moo Madam never use a tablecloth on the table when they're having lunch or dinner ? Or at least use coasters for their glasses? That's how the table was damaged just a few months ago, and Neptune had to come in to repair it.

Or is she deliberately damaging the table in order to beg for a more ' farmhousey, Cotswaldey, Josiey' type of table ?
More unsolved mysteries to be tackled.
No white sauce because far too complicated for dumb ass lidl. White sauce needs min cooking skills , if you dont want globyies in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201101-201622.png
Screenshot_20201101-201639.png
This is what the pumpkin mac and cheese should have looked like!
Chocolate Covered Katie, an American vlogger, bills this as a healthy version which skips the heavy cream....Heavy cream? Apologies to any Americans but this is not how I make macaroni cheese! I make a sauce with flour, butter and milk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydiots now copying Josies mac and cheese obsession 🙄View attachment 296221
She's made no less than 4 grammatical/spelling errors in that short caption. How is that even possible? How is she an influencer? She's such a dense cabbage. Actually, I don't even think she's that stupid, just lazy, which is far worse.

Why do they never have any protein in their meals? Especially when they 'workout'. Even if they're vegan/vegetarian, they still could eat tofu, quorn, beans, pulses, nuts etc. It's just pasta doused in cheese. Every frickin day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's made no less than 4 grammatical/spelling errors in that short caption. How is that even possible? How is she an influencer? She's such a dense cabbage. Actually, I don't even think she's that stupid, just lazy, which is far worse.

Why do they never have any protein in their meals? Especially when they 'workout'. Even if they're vegan/vegetarian, they still could eat tofu, quorn, beans, pulses, nuts etc. It's just pasta doused in cheese. Every frickin day.
They only eat protein when it is kindly gifted or free at other people’s homes. Meat is too expensive and nuts … are too sophisticated, ie you have to have a little imagination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Josie used that recipe in her blog. Coincidence? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lydiots now copying Josies mac and cheese obsession 🙄View attachment 296221
'I adapted a recipe'
Why does she always take ownership or add a personal achievement to everything?
I did it, it was me, I made it, I invented it, I designed it, I worked for 2 years to develop this vegan mac & cheese, it has my name on it, so it will sell out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Pasta and cheeseView attachment 296306 is all they eat 😂
Sorry, but that looks dry and disgusting. And her adaptation of the original recipe was what? The lazy version so she did not have to soak the cashews? She'll now start making lazy changes to recipes and say she came up with recipes from scratch. Soon she'll have a book or some crap. She is the biggest, dumbest fraud of all influencers. And the smugness of her face in that pic with Ali, I just want to bloody slap some humility into the twit's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was just watching a Josie vlog and Lydia bought her crumble round to their house, presented on one of them stupid crate/tray things she got for free from that basket company that was supposed to be for the greenhouse 😂 Apparently Josie loved it so much Lydia sent her one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but that looks dry and disgusting. And her adaptation of the original recipe was what? The lazy version so she did not have to soak the cashews? She'll now start making lazy changes to recipes and say she came up with recipes from scratch. Soon she'll have a book or some crap. She is the biggest, dumbest fraud of all influencers. And the smugness of her face in that pic with Ali, I just want to bloody slap some humility into the twit's face.
Non idea about the cashews but I posted the original recipe above (by chocolate covered katie).
Yes to slapping the smug mug!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'I adapted a recipe'
Why does she always take ownership or add a personal achievement to everything?
I did it, it was me, I made it, I invented it, I designed it, I worked for 2 years to develop this vegan mac & cheese, it has my name on it, so it will sell out 😂
Ugh...yes, of course she knows far better than the woman who wrote and tested the original recipe! It's all about Lidl!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ugh...yes, of course she knows far better than the woman who wrote and tested the original recipe! It's all about Lidl!
Lidl knows best, does best and that is why everything is a flop! Lidl why don’t you reinvent the flop soufflé!

Ie hard, flat and burnt.

Reactions: 14
I don't think they're vegan, they eat mickdonalds and kibab 😝😝
Whoever said that dish looked vile was 💯 , why would you share your burnt but half cooked pasta on social media?! It looked like something fished out of the local dumpster

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That food looks gross, I wonder now why they never seem to eat just meat and veg.
Steak and salad.
Steak and hot veg.
A roast. (home made)
Fish and salad.
Chicken and salad - you get my drift.
Why all the dry veg meals. I am not a great fan of veg (prefer a salad) but hells bells she cremates them, none of her veg ever looks edible.
It's almost like she is sponsored by pasta companies, everything has to have pasta in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How and why would you have bread on the table with a Mac and cheese ? Maybe to have instead of the revolting food, witha bit of butter?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.