Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #196

A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

• Heart
Reactions: 83

muffintop13

Chatty Member
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

blue-orchid

I'm not surprised they didn't enjoy the Lion King.

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a fucking moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

This is how you know someone is pretentious and inauthentic.

For her and Ali it is staring in fucking mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twat couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

Gawd, she's so fucking stupid.

Sorry for the rant but she really grinds my gears !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just having a chuckle to myself because that dress she is wearing is over £4600 and she said on the vlog that she ‘wants us to be able to get it’ (ie in time for Christmas etc …) … Lydia must know that the average person watching her couldn’t hope to spend this sort of money on one dress!! I am laughing because no one could be that out of touch - what it is, is deliberately boastful. It’s saying ‘I can spend this money on this shit and you can’t’ ! I must say, even if I was a billionaire, I don’t think I’d be tempted as it’s quite vulgar to spend so much on one rather mediocre looking dress. I really do think that I’ve seen some stunning items in New Look which would have done the job. Why does anyone think they need to spend so much on one dress?!
£4600 on a dress, but £20 on a snack platter from Morrisons food to order is out of the question for the party :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Greentrees

VIP Member
Of course he's not we saw him in Lydia's vlog when he wasn't camera ready in a black hoody.
Yes.

He needs to get back to his roots! With his boofhead hair and his PVC leather & polyester jackets. Ahh the good ole chav days.

CC32D05B-D301-42E5-A249-D33398EED236.jpeg

2EB376B6-BD20-4D62-A4F2-B5CF3843D352.jpeg

I think Ali’s arse was on fire, there’s a lot of smoke coming out of his arse 😂

ACD69402-F7B9-4EB9-A3D6-89775BB419C9.jpeg
F659923D-3DEF-4F4C-9F6F-DC88BE95C05E.jpeg

This outfit was more his true style back then before Lydia turned him into a walking talking wanker, who now looks like some programmed robot that has lost his true identity and control. He is such a tosser now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

nightmareonbondstreet

Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

View attachment 2643272View attachment 2643273View attachment 2643274
that room is effing hideous. I’d walk in if I was viewing the place and be like oh bless they must have had their nan living with them. Nothing a freshen up can’t fix

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anyone want a laugh? For shits and giggles sake. Seeing nothings going on with her, and all she can muster up is posting all the boring book posts/ nontent crap, I thought I would post something. Looking back, Lydiot photo album - circa 2023. Too many to post, so here’s a few. ( in no particular order)

216A5202-4CE6-4103-BF92-2451F5AAEE1D.jpeg
36F025BB-FEB6-4004-B4F5-F85F41B1BFA3.jpeg
35440A2F-9A02-424E-9E31-125B78C8961F.jpeg

480E52B7-62F7-4D86-823C-DD150B9ED6AE.jpeg
9615F05E-C1BA-4D8A-B952-D0C8A85CD3D1.jpeg
D90A4F44-9833-4397-8269-64767A9712DC.jpeg
14CC77F2-80B9-42C6-95D5-F24D22CA451C.jpeg
A30BB481-0A05-40B4-8777-B6D34CED3E33.jpeg
52064FBC-F1CF-45A8-A32B-C01F0788527C.jpeg
AC38EEF4-6B3B-4B40-90F5-6027771EB363.jpeg
B1DD9787-2415-4214-92DB-FD290F998B6B.jpeg
7A2C7712-BB0A-48A3-A05C-C676CE755B5E.jpeg
6296E842-5304-4A15-BF96-E8BC448E3F9E.jpeg
8E05574E-32C3-4C05-892B-1226552788BB.jpeg
0D54658A-F158-43F4-8444-30EF65660E7B.jpeg

CADDB8AE-CE3C-4F6C-B411-D28375AC2939.jpeg
632FC1D0-F81C-4925-8CD7-45CAC1B73B76.jpeg
4DA3ADBE-D81C-4B02-B672-A6B5C19B042B.jpeg

EF338A8E-5119-4A0C-8FD5-E251B411C71E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
What I find ridiculous and astonishing is that the festive period is almost over (well, it is Christmas tomorrow) and these two haven't hosted a single party the entire time. No family have been invited on any day, and definitely no friends except for the paid 'members of staff' and the likes of Ken and that flower lady. What's the point of spending a fortune in decking the house, getting free food and wine, buying gowns and couture dresses, six figure jewelry...all to be by yourself during the happiest season of the year! She stopped working two weeks ago and gave herself a break until sometime in mid January, I think it's because she has nothing going on. No invitations to anything whatsoever (either from brands or family /friends) and they are also too poor to pay for anything by themselves. Sad really!
Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing and your loved ones a truly memorable and enjoyable festive season!

• Heart
  • Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Ali struggled to “get into” The Lion King west end show. I am dead 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠ It’s the LION KING. Kids go and see it. It’s a DISNEY film. What on earth can’t you get into? I have seen it twice and it is captivating. Ali you thick, vapid knobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
More free food 😡
NOTE TO COMPANIES, FEED LOW INCOME FAMILIES, HOMELESS ETC, NOT THESE INTITLED GREEDY TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20231220_203255_com.instagram.android_edit_643505292567954.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but why does she need a expensive dress for Christmas day when its just her and Ali? what a idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I am proud to say I haven't watched the last 22 flogs and counting, I'd rather laugh and enjoy the camaraderie here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

meredgrave

I could've seen "Old Ali" (the one before the last year or two) actually becoming a bigger influencer in men's fashion and lifestyle, combining the sort of topics and trends he focuses on now with ideas of how to make them applicable for the "everyman" (as he once was).

For example, a lot of lads in their twenties and thirties will wear turtlenecks and chinos for smart casual events, so he could've played to a real market by focusing on how to achieve the 'gentleman' vibe in an accessible way.

But, because Her Nibs is obsessed with portraying this faux posh and old money vibe, so does Aldi, and therefore he comes off as this inaccessible time warp.

Reactions: 49

Namima

VIP Member
And yes, they're giving out a packet of seeds with their cards.

And an even bigger yes, the cards will be stamped and wax sealed.
Pretentious twits.

Screenshot_20231220_191837_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkmilly2179

Sorry OT, but lol🤣 Serial Killer Chas trolling Lydiot’s ‘living seasonally’ bullshit with his own ‘living perennially’ …. bet snarky Josie put him up to it … and he also lists her YouTube channel…..keep trying to earn ya keep ol’ boy. But seriously, him advertising he’s been ‘sober for 4yrs’ is attention seeking at best. He was a social drinker who got himself into ‘strife’ with some girls on a night out one too many times and then another time mugged while he was walking home from a night out with the lads, nek minute ol’ wifey Teefers whisked them out of LDN. Any OG watchers remember the video Teefers did where she was in bed crying about Charlie going out on the town etc.
View attachment 2657499
I think 4 years sober is amazing. He obviously saw that alcohol was an issue for him and corrected that and is now living the happy healthy life he deserves. It takes some strength to get sober. Well done Charlie 👏🏼

• Heart