Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing you lovely people a happy and healthy 2024!! I stopped watching Lydia and the little man over two years ago now but you guys keep me up to date with her toot!! Love you all 😘😘😘❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lets hope it s a good one full of peace, love and joy. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia Millen #196

A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

• Heart
Reactions: 83
So the first female staffer that had an affair with him was imprisoned.....

Could Alex P be too?

It blows my mind that health professionals still cross such lines.

She ought to lose her license for this.

Even worse.....she then voluntarily brought the aggressive felon into her own home where her kids are?

Shows grossly poor judgment and self-destructive behavior.

No wonder she's friends with Lyds.

Birds of a feather....
It s bizarre how Alex behaved, she s supposed to be a professional. All the men in the prison should only ever be patients to her. Quite how her superiors will view what she did remainins to be seen, at the very best she could lose her job. Working for Miss Piggy must be hell, Alexs' confidence must be on the floor after a stint in the dark, dank bungalow.

Reactions: 19
It s bizarre how Alex behaved, she s supposed to be a professional. All the men in the prison should only ever be patients to her. Quite how her superiors will view what she did remainins to be seen, at the very best she could lose her job. Working for Miss Piggy must be hell, Alexs' confidence must be on the floor after a stint in the dark, dank bungalow.
Is this the Alex that does her make up? Or am I getting them mixed up?

Reactions: 11
Little man thinks he’s Humphrey Bogart playing Rick in Casablanca leaning on that piano, play it again Sam lol xxx
---
Happy New Year everyone, love you all xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's putting face cream on her chest :rolleyes: just buy some iridescent body cream. Also its 'I'm wearing Grandma's earrings' now.:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
424992FE-7426-4B10-8FEB-A09A8C821F7A.jpeg

“New Year pending”. 🙄

Couldn't he just say 'How exciting it’s nearly the New year - 10 mins to go' or something along those lines. Can he just sound human instead of like some try-hard fool.

Lets hope his new year resolution is to stop using words like "pending" and “timepiece” It’s just is another example of Ali and Lydia trying to use words that make them sound posh but doesn't fit or doesn’t make sense and sounds out of place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2661474
“New Year pending”. 🙄

Couldn't he just say 'How exciting it’s nearly the New year - 10 mins to go' or something along those lines. Can he just sound human instead of like some try-hard fool.

Lets hope his new year resolution is to stop using words like "pending" and “timepiece” It’s just is another example of Ali and Lydia trying to use words that make them sound posh but doesn't fit or doesn’t make sense and sounds out of place.
He needs to ditch talking about fragrance, Daxons (dachshunds) and The Aston too 🤢🤐🥴...
If he could also ditch the short long trousers, the ginger tweed, and FOREVER showing his wretched watch off too that would be a bonus...

• Heart
  • Haha
She's putting face cream on her chest :rolleyes: just buy some iridescent body cream. Also its 'I'm wearing Grandma's earrings' now.:sick:
Grandmas earrings look like they are made out of glass. Most likely from the Debenhams jewellery counter.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can just imagine the drunken cackling... :rolleyes: I wonder if Lydia knows the names of these ladies or just refers to them as Ali's friend's partner / gf / wife.

Screenshot_20240101_163715_Instagram.jpg

Overdressed as per usual. The huge earrings. The huge necklace. The frilly straps of the sequined dress. Fake boobs displaying the watford gap. Scraped backed dirty hair in a bun. So much going on and not in a good way.
Fashion Influencer my ass.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The Day I Fell In The Piano...

As I stood there with nonchalance - leaning
The watch on my arm was on show
My trousers were short although I hadn’t bought
Very much of my outfit - you know
My jacket in white stood out well in the light
And my shoes were all polished and shiny
I could burst into song but that feeling felt wrong
Since my voice like my legs was quite tiny
The piano was grand - just the prop I had planned
It betrayed a fine, old money air
My hairline was weak so I gave it a tweak
That’s the problem with flown-away hair
The piano looked great, it felt like an old mate
As its yawning great lid opened wide
It was high and aloft when I suddenly coughed
And fell into the steely inside
The ivories tinkled, my fragrance was sprinkled
I started to panic and shout
I was trapped with no help, so I gave a great whelp
But I quite simply couldn’t get out
I felt such a twit, I gave up in a bit
An horribilis domini anno
I don’t want to fret, so please can we forget
The day I fell in the piano?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.