Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Watch this Lydia you will wet yourself at the tablescape, from around 50 mins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Merry Christmas everyone.
Oh, noo, it’s not playing for me - can you repost? Is it Wham ft the artist formerly known as Aldi Millen-Gordon? I hope so and congrats to Wham! reaching #1!
---
Reminds me of her journey into ‘edible’ flowers in ice cubes for the assssthetic - turned out they were craft shop flowers you could choke on! #hostesswiththemostest

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Christ! What does he look like. 😆 He looks like a shepherd. A shepherd that’s playing backgammon.
34866146-F679-4CC4-8DF8-4FAF5207EB2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Christ! What does he look like. 😆 He looks like a shepherd. A shepherd that’s playing backgammon.
View attachment 2649131
Who wears a thick, high neck sweater with a scarf indoors and 6 ft from the fireplace? I'm surprised that he doesn't have gloves on to protect his delicate girly hands. I do not like ridiculously posed photos. How cold is it in the UK or is there heat broke again? I'm baking right now, and I am wearing flip flops, shorts, and a tank top and I am too warm. Back to baking and watching the Detroit Lions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dirty glass, stem on the strawberry, tacky sparkles 🙈

View attachment 2649247
Yes, how gross, a dirty glass! She can’t even make the product she is flogging look appealing! She is so slapdash with everything she does, so lazy. It’s looks more like she’s dropped an Alka Seltzer in the glass, not a glitter tipped strawberry. She is hopeless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He just had to drape all his expensive Luigi Capuccini pieces around himself for the photo.
i refuse to believe that that is how mr millen whordon is sitting around at home. Plonker.
Of course he's not we saw him in Lydia's vlog when he wasn't camera ready in a black hoody.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, how gross, a dirty glass! She can’t even make the product she is flogging look appealing! She is so slapdash with everything she does, so lazy. It’s looks more like she’s dropped an Alka Seltzer in the glass, not a glitter tipped strawberry. She is hopeless!
Champagne and a rustic flute don’t really work IMO. I’d rather have Waterford or Bacarrat crystal glassware. Sophisticated they are not! The champagne saucers they has when the first moved in and she copied from Ali’s dad and step mum looked far classier- think they were from John Lewis.

Reactions: 32
She's linked the glitter!!

Every penny counts!!!
What a terrible influencer linking stuff on Christmas Eve when literally not a single person can order it and receive it in time for Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Of course he's not we saw him in Lydia's vlog when he wasn't camera ready in a black hoody.
Yes.

He needs to get back to his roots! With his boofhead hair and his PVC leather & polyester jackets. Ahh the good ole chav days.

CC32D05B-D301-42E5-A249-D33398EED236.jpeg

2EB376B6-BD20-4D62-A4F2-B5CF3843D352.jpeg

I think Ali’s arse was on fire, there’s a lot of smoke coming out of his arse 😂

ACD69402-F7B9-4EB9-A3D6-89775BB419C9.jpeg
F659923D-3DEF-4F4C-9F6F-DC88BE95C05E.jpeg

This outfit was more his true style back then before Lydia turned him into a walking talking wanker, who now looks like some programmed robot that has lost his true identity and control. He is such a tosser now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Yes.

He needs to get back to his roots! With his boofhead hair and his PVC leather & polyester jackets. Ahh the good ole chav days.

View attachment 2649369
View attachment 2649370
I think Ali’s arse was on fire, there’s a lot of smoke coming out of his arse 😂

View attachment 2649368View attachment 2649367
This outfit was more his true style back then before Lydia turned him into a walking talking wanker, who now looks like some programmed robot that has lost his true identity and control. He is such a tosser now.
Tosser before, Tosser still .. but he’s done bloody well out of it - everything free and £150+ a year for a once a week - when he feels like it - vlog. The ultimate hanger on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who wears a thick, high neck sweater with a scarf indoors and 6 ft from the fireplace? I'm surprised that he doesn't have gloves on to protect his delicate girly hands. I do not like ridiculously posed photos. How cold is it in the UK or is there heat broke again? I'm baking right now, and I am wearing flip flops, shorts, and a tank top and I am too warm. Back to baking and watching the Detroit Lions.
It’s 10c during the day fairly mild imo

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.