Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for duck sake… my engagement ring is the same as this (engaged in April this year YAY!) - I thought I was being cool and classic getting something like this but if the queen of dandruff is wearing it I’m suddenly not convinced with mine anymore. I wish she would fall down a well 😫😫😫😫😫
Congratulations!
Please promise you will never make your fiancée wear ginger!
Also, please promise you won’t tell him he’s too urban if he doesn’t dress like an old man.
Also, we all accept wedding invitations and promise we won’t even dream of wearing man made fibres or utterly daft, hideous hats.

👰‍♀️ 👰‍♂️ 💍 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they were thrown out of The Lion King for filming during the show, she said Ali didn’t like it to bash them and distance herself from the wrong-doing. That’s my story and I’m going to stick to it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I agree something is sus with this. She does show them arriving to the theater, so I imagine they didn’t stay for the whole show. She was doing her drunken laugh at dinner, so perhaps she wanted to leave before it ended and he also couldn’t have cared less about it and said fine. She does like to take shots at things she feels rejected by, so it’s also possible she was asked to leave or couldn’t do something she wanted to. “Couldn’t get into it,” indeed.

Drunk arses thick as planks.
I bet they didnt actually go in. All for clicks. No mention of what it was like, or why squiggles didn’t enjoy it. What a lame review of a beautiful show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What a snotty little brat, throwing a temper tantrum about her mascara smudging, and blaming Ali for not telling her. Is she for real?! How did that become Ali's first world problem. So what it smudged! She looks at herself enough throughout the day and night that she should of noticed it herself without stomping her feet and throwing her dummy out of the cot, making a big deal about it. Not to mention would of scared the taxi driver out of their wits, raising her voice, and made it sound as though something serious had just happened. The person must of thought - What a nutjob!

This footage of her, behaving like this, imo, is an accurate depiction of Lydia in real life. This is the wicked witch in the raw, her true colours have been shown. This is the wrath that confronts Ali most days behind the scenes that won't be usually captured in her vlogs, but this time Carrie left it in, and this is exactly what she's like, not only to Ali, but I am imagining to other people in her life, like her mum, for example. This outburst would have been exactly what Nicky with the good hair would have been confronted with on that dreadful night in her house/salon, she will never forget. My guess is alot of footage gets edited out showing Lydia in pure witch mode, acting like a deranged lunatic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Again can’t imagine speaking to my husband like that 🫣 it’s clear she doesn’t even like him let alone love him. You can also hear actual fear in his voice when he replies no… he knows what is coming his way. I sometimes feel sorry for lil fella because he’s number one victim of her narc abuse, and he’s deep in it now, he probably has no idea.

But it’s also hard to feel sorry for someone who enables her so much, that she is able to mistreat other innocent people too..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just had a quick look at the comments on her flog and none of her arselickers spotted the new ring. All that deliberate flashing for nothing! Either nobody saw it or nobody cared enough to bring it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow what a witch! She didn’t notice, he even said ‘I didn’t see that’ and she snaps at him and goes one above with the ‘you always do this and don’t see anything on my face and then I notice blah blah blah’!
If I spoke to my husband (or anyone) like that, they’d be bloody quick to tell me to wind my neck in and stop blaming them for my mistakes!

But this is just typical Lydia. Blame everyone else and take no accountability.

Can’t feel sorry for him though, he enables her behaviour by letting her get away with it
---
I also had a Quick Look at the comments in the Grace Beverly interview. ALL the top comments are saying how inauthentic, fake, pretentious, Lydia is. And they’re not even troll/hate type comments, just genuine polite feedback from followers saying how disingenuous Lydia is.

Must really piss her off that she can’t control or delete those comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Urgh. I don’t know how much longer I can watch her Miss Piggy around London. Even for the hate watch 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She was truly vile last night, I hope people are seeing it now!

Just looked at the comments, who are these freaks who love her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is her living room just bizarre? Doesn’t fit in with the rest of her house, still has ikea sofas (nothing wrong with that but she’s spent more on a single dress and bag than she has on her sofas) and it’s pitch black.

Also where is she going for new year? Mr Nightmare and I are spending out NYE in a 5* hotel in London and I’m not wearing a ball gown. I think she’s finally lost it. All that crap about when I was a little girl I always wore dresses - dresses? On a little girl? In the 80s/90s? Groundbreaking!

• Haha
  • Heart
They will maybe have Cawweee and 'someone' over for New Year, but when they were going through the booze. there wereno comments about putting bottles aside for a party. So much champagne!!!! They will be doing nothing, that is a given.

As a narc all she wants is her puppet Ali away from others - ie. family! his family!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
CA956759-CE8C-4894-9026-DCE258ECB28A.jpeg

So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She says they are going to go buy each other rings and then starts flashing a new oval diamond solitaire over and over. I think saying they were ring shopping when they clearly weren’t is to cover up that it is fake and/or was free from the eBay gig.

Also she used waaaaay too much of the bed head product on her hair. It’s literally caked. My sons use that and one tiny little swipe is plenty and it’s really hard to wash out. Hence why her hair looked identical the next day… it was like a helmet lol.

View attachment 2644266View attachment 2644267View attachment 2644268
Oh wow I take it back, it is a new ring. Definitely trying to copy Tamara. Victoria also has an oval.

Who changes their engagement ring 3 times when you have only been married for 6 years.

• Sick
  • Sad
This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
View attachment 2644955
So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!
The poorer she gets the faker her whole persona is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She says they are going to go buy each other rings and then starts flashing a new oval diamond solitaire over and over. I think saying they were ring shopping when they clearly weren’t is to cover up that it is fake and/or was free from the eBay gig.

Also she used waaaaay too much of the bed head product on her hair. It’s literally caked. My sons use that and one tiny little swipe is plenty and it’s really hard to wash out. Hence why her hair looked identical the next day… it was like a helmet lol.

View attachment 2644266View attachment 2644267View attachment 2644268
Am I the only one horrified by her dark caterpillars? I mean eyebrows? 😁
The ring looks the same to me, its' the princess cut from tiffany's isn't it? princess cut is so out of style now, maybe that's why she also wants to upgrade..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What a snotty little brat, throwing a temper tantrum about her mascara smudging, and blaming Ali for not telling her. Is she for real?! How did that become Ali's first world problem. So what it smudged! She looks at herself enough throughout the day and night that she should of noticed it herself without stomping her feet and throwing her dummy out of the cot, making a big deal about it. Not to mention would of scared the taxi driver out of their wits, raising her voice, and made it sound as though something serious had just happened. The person must of thought - What a nutjob!

This footage of her, behaving like this, imo, is an accurate depiction of Lydia in real life. This is the wicked witch in the raw, her true colours have been shown. This is the wrath that confronts Ali most days behind the scenes that won't be usually captured in her vlogs, but this time Carrie left it in, and this is exactly what she's like, not only to Ali, but I am imagining to other people in her life, like her mum, for example. This outburst would have been exactly what Nicky with the good hair would have been confronted with on that dreadful night in her house/salon, she will never forget. My guess is alot of footage gets edited out showing Lydia in pure witch mode, acting like a deranged lunatic.

View attachment 2644778
...And all in the middle of trying to flog Ebay. Still, it doesn't matter because, as we believe, it s Mr Boo-Font s gig. 😲 Miss Piggy is still the unprofessional, freeloading chav we have all come to know.
---
Urgh. I don’t know how much longer I can watch her Miss Piggy around London. Even for the hate watch 😩
I feel exactly the same. I swear her dark, dark energy is seeping out through the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again can’t imagine speaking to my husband like that 🫣 it’s clear she doesn’t even like him let alone love him. You can also hear actual fear in his voice when he replies no… he knows what is coming his way. I sometimes feel sorry for lil fella because he’s number one victim of her narc abuse, and he’s deep in it now, he probably has no idea.

But it’s also hard to feel sorry for someone who enables her so much, that she is able to mistreat other innocent people too..
What makes her strop worse is they were going ouy for their wedding anniversary or that what I thought they were doing. How romantic and loving of her.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is her living room just bizarre? Doesn’t fit in with the rest of her house, still has ikea sofas (nothing wrong with that but she’s spent more on a single dress and bag than she has on her sofas) and it’s pitch black.

Also where is she going for new year? Mr Nightmare and I are spending out NYE in a 5* hotel in London and I’m not wearing a ball gown. I think she’s finally lost it. All that crap about when I was a little girl I always wore dresses - dresses? On a little girl? In the 80s/90s? Groundbreaking!
I dislike the room. It s her to a tee though... dark, joyless, souless, gloomy, etc., etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.