Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a chuckle to myself because that dress she is wearing is over £4600 and she said on the vlog that she ‘wants us to be able to get it’ (ie in time for Christmas etc …) … Lydia must know that the average person watching her couldn’t hope to spend this sort of money on one dress!! I am laughing because no one could be that out of touch - what it is, is deliberately boastful. It’s saying ‘I can spend this money on this tit and you can’t’ ! I must say, even if I was a billionaire, I don’t think I’d be tempted as it’s quite vulgar to spend so much on one rather mediocre looking dress. I really do think that I’ve seen some stunning items in New Look which would have done the job. Why does anyone think they need to spend so much on one dress?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just having a chuckle to myself because that dress she is wearing is over £4600 and she said on the vlog that she ‘wants us to be able to get it’ (ie in time for Christmas etc …) … Lydia must know that the average person watching her couldn’t hope to spend this sort of money on one dress!! I am laughing because no one could be that out of touch - what it is, is deliberately boastful. It’s saying ‘I can spend this money on this tit and you can’t’ ! I must say, even if I was a billionaire, I don’t think I’d be tempted as it’s quite vulgar to spend so much on one rather mediocre looking dress. I really do think that I’ve seen some stunning items in New Look which would have done the job. Why does anyone think they need to spend so much on one dress?!
£4600 on a dress, but £20 on a snack platter from Morrisons food to order is out of the question for the party :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Difference is she gets it free whereas she expects everyone one else will pay for it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She tagged the dress brand/designer, so she didn’t buy it. She’s either bragging as a lie or bragging that she gets such things for free. It’s hideous, though, so it’s not a flex either way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She tagged the dress brand/designer, so she didn’t buy it. She’s either bragging as a lie or bragging that she gets such things for free. It’s hideous, though, so it’s not a flex either way.
So the whole « party » will have cost her 20 pounds max, for a few chavy decorations. Wow, millionaire/rich/old money she is not.I would be so embarrassed, but then lidl doesn’t know what that is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She is wearing an almost 5k dress when all the other girls look like they got their dresses from ASOS. Except Carrie and MJ I didn’t recognise any of the guests. Where are the 2 Alex’s? Scottish Alex probably wanted to spend the evening with your young kids but nail tech Alex would 100% have attended.

Reactions: 26
I'm beginning to think all those extra people we have never seen before (other than Carrie & MJ Way) were hired from Rent-a-crowd 😆 to give the illusion there were more people at one of her miserable parties than the usual suspects - Carrie & MJ Way. No one would deliriously overplay it and ham it up that much like its the place to be, unless you were being paid, especially with no food and having to spend the whole evening in a downstairs basement that would stink like a swamp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Not even a sliver of cheese or a single cracker?

This is how cheap she is.

Yet wants to portray she's a rich witch.

Nope.

She's a cheap chav.

I would be so embarrassed if I were her.

I have a whole charcuterie platter even if just one girlfriend is coming over for drinks and a chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m shocked she showed this cheap and less than aesthetic party. It looks like the local social club with drab decor attempting to be jazzed up with some balloons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If they are real and not faux candles then they are really stupid to put them right next to helium balloons etc 🔥
Screenshot_20240102_021416_edit_1404452454880487.jpg

Mind you they are THAT STUPID.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m shocked she showed this cheap and less than aesthetic party. It looks like the local social club with drab decor attempting to be jazzed up with some balloons.
To be honest, this basic-basement party was pretty much what I expected from the Basic witch Chav. She’d already set the bar so low with her staff paid-friends party at the pub, the only lowest bar left so to speak was that in her own home. The basement is the only thing getting moist in that bunga😉🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
She's one tacky woman, the decor is hideous where is the spread of delicious food, I've had more food stuffs at my parties just to accompany the drink I mean ingredients for gin, cocktails etc.
For her bumming and blowing she thinks that looks like a party, it looks like she has pulled some random strangers of the street to go to attend. The photos are so terribly contrived, nothing authentic about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.