Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous in these dresses…

View attachment 2643833
View attachment 2643834

All these gifted bottles of champagne…
View attachment 2643851
The burgundy one I gave to admit I like
.. but the other 2 were ugly in my opinion. Also … she is wearing these for Christmas Day. Where is she going to exactly? A Ball? These dresses are not fit for purpose on Christmas Day surely? I just find her over consumption at spending ridiculous amounts on these dresses, baffling and pompous on her part. She’s a show off and just overly extravagant and then you look on companies house and the accounts show a true reflection of what is true and false. She lives way beyond her means.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Some Christmas cuteness, because we sure as hell won't get any from the Millen-morons 😂 🎄🐶❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Trying to flex with the £500 bottle of Champagne but you just know they had the cheapest food on the menu :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm not surprised they didn't enjoy the Lion King.

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a bleeping moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

This is how you know someone is pretentious and inauthentic.

For her and Ali it is staring in bleeping mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twit couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

Gawd, she's so bleeping stupid.

Sorry for the rant but she really grinds my gears !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.
Exactly!!!! She orders DOMINOS on repeat.

She’s such a jerk. Everyone prefers the way any dish is cooked by their family… in the style they ate it growing up. Has nothing to do with being ITALIAN.

I mean my kids like how I make box Kraft Mac n cheese (lots of 🧈). 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The expectation she has, all her, wanting what she wants. Poor guy can't even wear a pair of jeans. It's her taking him out. She wears the pants. He has no choice in any matter, how they travel, where they go, what they eat. And all for social media, their anniversary dinner, probably all researched planned and booked by Cawwie. Cawwie though forgot to research what time the restaurant opens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she snapped at him in the taxi when she realized she had a bit of mascara fall....WTAF?!

Can't imagine what she's like when the camera's bloody off ?

The begging of people that dislike her to also subscribe and help her out was so awkward and a little shocking....shows how desperate she is now.

She also claimed she wants to show new, under the radar brands not the famous ones like before.

Erm.....yes, coz all the famous brands dropped her pancake arse!

She stopped getting freebies from them.

It's clear the dresses she got in today's vlog were free as they also sent her a silk ribbon wreath with her initials.

I bet Carrie is begging these unknown brands like crazy for freebies and work.

What surprised me is she said how disappointed she was with My Theresa.

Didn't they use to work with her as did Net-a-Porter?

I haven't heard her mention them for eons. Looks like they dumped her too so now she slags them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She's in her masculine even with amount of dresses we keep on seeing. Bauble for her ring finger but not for the trees, we are talking orange slices and feathers, and black velvet ribbon for candle holders. Ali's Christmas is not so, just so so. He sounds miserable. She's busy though, all aspects, hair, rings, decor, polishing, shopping, organising, carry on. Until you come to cooking, still in her masculine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That sequin dress was bloody horrendous and she thinks she looks great in it. 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
We all know she will put the dress on for Christmas day pics for IG then take it off and put her dressing gown back on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The way she snapped at him in the taxi when she realized she had a bit of mascara fall....WTAF?!
What a horrible person she is, she also snapped at Porter for wanting to go out in the garden with her. She is the biggest fraud/bully on the internet.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What a horrible person she is, she also snapped at Porter for wanting to go out in the garden with her. She is the biggest fraud/bully on the internet.
Totally spot on hun, she is a fraud and a bully, let's hope karma bites her really hard in 2024.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry for writing so many posts but she’s batshit in this vlog. After saying Ali didn’t like Lion King she went into a very bizarre spiel about how she did like it but they’re just not show people.
I'd be like *cough* bullshit, yeah and I'm the Pope, regarding this bit "about how she did like it but they’re just not show people" lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (dont think there's enough eye rolling to emphasis how idiotic and full of tit they are).

So thats why she claims to like Ballet and Opera, :rolleyes: if you say so Lidl, if you say so. (Is something my mother and late Nan used to love was Ballet).

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She says they are going to go buy each other rings and then starts flashing a new oval diamond solitaire over and over. I think saying they were ring shopping when they clearly weren’t is to cover up that it is fake and/or was free from the eBay gig.

Also she used waaaaay too much of the bed head product on her hair. It’s literally caked. My sons use that and one tiny little swipe is plenty and it’s really hard to wash out. Hence why her hair looked identical the next day… it was like a helmet lol.

IMG_5267.jpeg
IMG_5268.jpeg
IMG_5270.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.