Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find ridiculous and astonishing is that the festive period is almost over (well, it is Christmas tomorrow) and these two haven't hosted a single party the entire time. No family have been invited on any day, and definitely no friends except for the paid 'members of staff' and the likes of Ken and that flower lady. What's the point of spending a fortune in decking the house, getting free food and wine, buying gowns and couture dresses, six figure jewelry...all to be by yourself during the happiest season of the year! She stopped working two weeks ago and gave herself a break until sometime in mid January, I think it's because she has nothing going on. No invitations to anything whatsoever (either from brands or family /friends) and they are also too poor to pay for anything by themselves. Sad really!
Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing and your loved ones a truly memorable and enjoyable festive season!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm sure she 35 hun, she'll be 36 next April. The old clock does tick away for females yet males can produce children in their 70's.
34/35 still. It’s v common for women to be having their 2nd/3rd child then so there’s no reason she can’t have her first.
Like I said, I know and appreciate the facts, it’s just I shudder at the “clock is ticking” saying like we’re some sort of a machine

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

If you are reading this one of two things has probably happened…

a) All your prep is done and you are just having a nice quiet half hour to yourself before your maid draws your bath and you go and make yourself fabulous for the festivities…

or

b) Absolutely nothing is done! You have a stress-head from Hell on and you have locked yourself in the under stairs cupboard with the spiders to get away from it all.

Either way, this is just to say keep smiling and to wish you all good things for the next week or so.

IMG_0169.jpeg

…so for the final time this year…

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Please someone help. There is an ad on lilysilk on fb with a chinese lady copying Lydia to a T - i just cant seem to copy it on here - can anyone do it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I find ridiculous and astonishing is that the festive period is almost over (well, it is Christmas tomorrow) and these two haven't hosted a single party the entire time. No family have been invited on any day, and definitely no friends except for the paid 'members of staff' and the likes of Ken and that flower lady. What's the point of spending a fortune in decking the house, getting free food and wine, buying gowns and couture dresses, six figure jewelry...all to be by yourself during the happiest season of the year! She stopped working two weeks ago and gave herself a break until sometime in mid January, I think it's because she has nothing going on. No invitations to anything whatsoever (either from brands or family /friends) and they are also too poor to pay for anything by themselves. Sad really!
Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing and your loved ones a truly memorable and enjoyable festive season!
Yes its quite pathetic and sad buying all these expensive dresses (if she buys them prob just wears them for a pic and sends them back) just to take a picture in to upload to IG or Tiktok. The NYE party will be just her, Ali, Carrie and Carrie's BF.

Reactions: 22
Please someone help. There is an ad on lilysilk on fb with a chinese lady copying Lydia to a T - i just cant seem to copy it on here - can anyone do it?
Is this it?
Facebook
To copy just copy and paste the address in the white bar. All the technical names are escaping me at the moment as I have recipe overload and cannot think straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
34/35 still. It’s v common for women to be having their 2nd/3rd child then so there’s no reason she can’t have her first.
Like I said, I know and appreciate the facts, it’s just I shudder at the “clock is ticking” saying like we’re some sort of a machine
Oh no totally agree, woman are having children later these days which can be easier financially, emotionally etc.

Reactions: 11
Stacey Solomon (madams latest fwend) put up two posts on Insta, her babies first Christmas, and her family Christmas card.

Doesn't look like Lydia has liked or commented on either!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s the humane thing to do, I’m calling it, we need to put this sucker of a vlog out of its misery….time of death officially 2 days, supposedly nearly one million bots, sheep subscribers but only 73k can been assed to watch this final lack lustre ‘performance’. That’s just a measley 7%! Oh honey stop fighting it and give up, you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point….your career is as dead as:-
- your coffin garden beds;
- every hello petal ‘installation’ piece;
- the guest bathrooms;
- your lifeless straw hair;
- your tip-filled nose
- dried out cracked kitchen table;
And last but not least…
- as dead as your husband’s lifeless eyes.
1703420076891.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Louboutin red lip is horrible - absolutely hideous on her. She used to look great with a red lip but that overpriced orange red sticky mess is appalling. I thought the point was that the brand wanted to match the red to the Loub soles? Either way, it’s a miss.

Back in the day, she wore Dior Matte Rouge in shade 999 and it looked amazing on her. She needs to bin the Louboutin one. Ghastly.

9E385DE8-6E92-42D0-A384-A561FC087E29.jpeg
61829BE8-7B62-4F5E-BBA8-458ADCB8FBB4.jpeg
EC825419-BF39-4959-85B6-476BD75EDA67.jpeg
F8ED1405-19EC-45D8-B5D2-3907218DC563.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 33
The Louboutin red lip is horrible - absolutely hideous on her. She used to look great with a red lip but that overpriced orange red sticky mess is appalling. I thought the point was that the brand wanted to match the red to the Loub soles? Either way, it’s a miss.

Back in the day, she wore Dior Matte Rouge in shade 999 and it looked amazing on her. She needs to bin the Louboutin one. Ghastly.

View attachment 2648607View attachment 2648608View attachment 2648609View attachment 2648610
Her old chin is soooooooooo much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t follow Lydia but this was served up in recommended. What in the F? The cover photo is Lydia picking her nose (per usual) and the interviewer looking at her like she’s annoyed AF!

IMG_5446.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Merry Christmas everyone.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.