Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could've seen "Old Ali" (the one before the last year or two) actually becoming a bigger influencer in men's fashion and lifestyle, combining the sort of topics and trends he focuses on now with ideas of how to make them applicable for the "everyman" (as he once was).

For example, a lot of lads in their twenties and thirties will wear turtlenecks and chinos for smart casual events, so he could've played to a real market by focusing on how to achieve the 'gentleman' vibe in an accessible way.

But, because Her Nibs is obsessed with portraying this faux posh and old money vibe, so does Aldi, and therefore he comes off as this inaccessible time warp.

Reactions: 49
I could've seen "Old Ali" (the one before the last year or two) actually becoming a bigger influencer in men's fashion and lifestyle, combining the sort of topics and trends he focuses on now with ideas of how to make them applicable for the "everyman" (as he once was).

For example, a lot of lads in their twenties and thirties will wear turtlenecks and chinos for smart casual events, so he could've played to a real market by focusing on how to achieve the 'gentleman' vibe in an accessible way.

But, because Her Nibs is obsessed with portraying this faux posh and old money vibe, so does Aldi, and therefore he comes off as this inaccessible time warp.
You’re spot on. He lost his opportunity to be one bigger than her in her heyday or close to it. The cosplay has cost him.

Reactions: 38
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

How is your Christmas prep going? Are you frazzled yet? Like many of you, I’ve opened a fair few Christmas cards recently. I tend to place them in order of preference with the ones with the pictures I’m not that keen on at the back. I got an odd one yesterday. It was addressed to ‘Ops‘ so I knew by the spelling that it was a child‘s handwriting. Probably under 7yrs judging by the heavy and laboriously formed letters. It was a strange shaped envelope, rather bulky and it didn’t stick down properly at the back. If it had been sent through the postal system it would never have passed successfully through the franking machines without damaging the envelope. This had been hand delivered.

The sender, who must have run out of sellotape, had poured wax over the back of it. Very Jane Austen, I thought, but ho hum, I can stand it at the back if I don’t like it when I get it open. You get a sense with cards as you are opening them don’t you? It’s a bit like you almost know if you are going to like them just a second before they emerge out of the envelope. I was right about this one. It was one for the back row. A botanical print over-egged with cursive scrolls and fol-de-rols emerged announcing the sender’s surname. Wow! Thought I, that’s a bit over the top. Well, being truthful I actually thought it looked a bit pretentious but it’s Christmas - good will and all that good stuff. It was just like a small wedding invitation. Inside, gentle reader (yes, this tedium does continue so please bear with…) was a packet with more botanical printing on the front. I stifled a yawn and turned it over a few times until my eyes adjusted to the loopy lettering and the packet told me it contained seeds from the sender‘s garden.

Now, I’m not the brightest heavy spade in the garden shed, so this gave me a dilemma. The packet had been sent without instructions. It didn’t tell me when to plant the seeds and most importantly didn’t tell me what the wretched things were! I mean would I want beetroots or whatever growing under the laundry window? Were they vegetables? Were they flowers? What were they? Where should I plant them? When should I plant them? Were the seeds all one species or had they been mixed together? I think different plants like different soils and light in order to grow, but don’t quote me on that. I mean, I’m only a landscaper…I tried telephoning the sender in order to make a polite enquiry about the contents of my particular seed packet but the line was constantly engaged. Probably a load of other seed recipients all asking the same questions. I did what most would do in the end - I threw the packet in the ‘odds ‘n’ sods’ drawer in the kitchen. Knowing me, I’ll forget all about it.

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok so I’ve found myself going down a rabbit hole. I can’t find our Lidl at companies house?! Says she has no current appointments at companies (as director/officer). I’ve found her dissolved company LEM Beauty Ltd for her failed beauty business. Can’t find her company which I thought was LEM Ltd. Clearly I’m bored on my day off!
Search Lydia Elise MILLEN-GORDON and it should come up x

Reactions: 10
Ali - “Those of you with an eagle eye may have noticed there is no mattress on the bed”

God, he is as thick as a brick! You don't need an eagle eye to notice a ginormous mattress isn't on the bed yet, it's pretty obvious! Especially when he said just before he made that comment he was going to unpack and assemble everything delivered from Emma Sleep which included the mattress. Does he even know what the meaning of eagle eye is?! Does He?!!:rolleyes:

6958DFF2-992F-471C-8B0F-2F64D81BDBFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I really must stop tapping the play sign when it's a screenshot 😂😂😂

Dear @Peppypoopar , believe me, the play sign is absolutely NOT what's bothering us 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
Snacks for in the car….
Ooooh my! My breakfast is about to vome out 😂 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
---
Yes....that was what I was referring to in my post as well.

However, with your zoom in it's even worse than I initially thought. :sick: 🤮
I know dear @blue-orchid ! It is indeed revolting! How is it possible that nobody noticed that before posting???! 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh that is a gorgeous bag
---

Her makeup is giving blowup doll
Thank you. I looked at this photo and couldn't think of why she looked so strange and you've just hit the nail on the head. It's giving me creepy vibes..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

How is your Christmas prep going? Are you frazzled yet? Like many of you, I’ve opened a fair few Christmas cards recently. I tend to place them in order of preference with the ones with the pictures I’m not that keen on at the back. I got an odd one yesterday. It was addressed to ‘Ops‘ so I knew by the spelling that it was a child‘s handwriting. Probably under 7yrs judging by the heavy and laboriously formed letters. It was a strange shaped envelope, rather bulky and it didn’t stick down properly at the back. If it had been sent through the postal system it would never have passed successfully through the franking machines without damaging the envelope. This had been hand delivered.

The sender, who must have run out of sellotape, had poured wax over the back of it. Very Jane Austen, I thought, but ho hum, I can stand it at the back if I don’t like it when I get it open. You get a sense with cards as you are opening them don’t you? It’s a bit like you almost know if you are going to like them just a second before they emerge out of the envelope. I was right about this one. It was one for the back row. A botanical print over-egged with cursive scrolls and fol-de-rols emerged announcing the sender’s surname. Wow! Thought I, that’s a bit over the top. Well, being truthful I actually thought it looked a bit pretentious but it’s Christmas - good will and all that good stuff. It was just like a small wedding invitation. Inside, gentle reader (yes, this tedium does continue so please bear with…) was a packet with more botanical printing on the front. I stifled a yawn and turned it over a few times until my eyes adjusted to the loopy lettering and the packet told me it contained seeds from the sender‘s garden.

Now, I’m not the brightest heavy spade in the garden shed, so this gave me a dilemma. The packet had been sent without instructions. It didn’t tell me when to plant the seeds and most importantly didn’t tell me what the wretched things were! I mean would I want beetroots or whatever growing under the laundry window? Were they vegetables? Were they flowers? What were they? Where should I plant them? When should I plant them? Were the seeds all one species or had they been mixed together? I think different plants like different soils and light in order to grow, but don’t quote me on that. I mean, I’m only a landscaper…I tried telephoning the sender in order to make a polite enquiry about the contents of my particular seed packet but the line was constantly engaged. Probably a load of other seed recipients all asking the same questions. I did what most would do in the end - I threw the packet in the ‘odds ‘n’ sods’ drawer in the kitchen. Knowing me, I’ll forget all about it.

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫
Madam has decided to gift .... pea shoot seeds! :oops: Can you imagine being sent seeds for Xmas and finding out they re pea shoot seeds. :oops::oops:
---
Thank you. I looked at this photo and couldn't think of why she looked so strange and you've just hit the nail on the head. It's giving me creepy vibes..
She seems to be slathering on the make up of late. Is she hoping to flog more makeup in the New Year?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Search Lydia Elise MILLEN-GORDON and it should come up x
Her name comes up but shows her dissolved company where she was director and when you tick ok the name it shows there are no current appointments for this officer. So looks like she resigned from other company. Mmh?

Reactions: 6
So it will conveniently reach one million by christmas eve 🙄. Just another opportunity for her to make a fuss about herself. Her minions will clap and cheer, and boost her ego so she can fly on her narc high for the whole of xmas.
She will be reminding everyone that good things happen to good people and the universe conspired for her to reach the xmas million, because she worked tirelessly to uplift her minions. Yes Lidiot, you are practically a saint, we are so glad u exist, just please stop the self grandiose! I can’t stand it when cheating people are being congratulated for something they don’t deserve. If only we could see the real number of suscribers!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I am still down the rabbit hole of Companies House. Methinks glitch at companies house. Forgotten what I was being nosey about now!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Izzy Wizzy, let’s get busy!
Speck-tacular!
Knickers in your bum!
Stab-a-scone!
Baaa-aaabe!
Be- dayzzz!

How have we survived another year of this imbecile? How? Medals will be handed out to all on Christmas Eve.. 💪⭐💝🏆🥇🎖🎗🏅🏆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So it will conveniently reach one million by christmas eve 🙄. Just another opportunity for her to make a fuss about herself. Her minions will clap and cheer, and boost her ego so she can fly on her narc high for the whole of xmas.
She will be reminding everyone that good things happen to good people and the universe conspired for her to reach the xmas million, because she worked tirelessly to uplift her minions. Yes Lidiot, you are practically a saint, we are so glad u exist, just please stop the self grandiose! I can’t stand it when cheating people are being congratulated for something they don’t deserve. If only we could see the real number of suscribers!

Well since her videos rarely get more than 200k views that's probably closer to the real number

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.