Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Being nosey

Merry Christmas from the Lil fella.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I want to go to the Ballet more.. from someone who would rather eat a deliveroo in a hotel room rather than venture outside. What an ass. Such a way to kick off the New Year - showing us just what a self-obsessed, ignorant, obnoxious and boring narc she is. I actually feel sorry for all her hairdressers - imagine having to listen to that for five hours? I managed half-way and it was like a punishment. A self-flagellating punishment. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

If you are reading this one of two things has probably happened…

a) All your prep is done and you are just having a nice quiet half hour to yourself before your maid draws your bath and you go and make yourself fabulous for the festivities…

or

b) Absolutely nothing is done! You have a stress-head from Hell on and you have locked yourself in the under stairs cupboard with the spiders to get away from it all.

Either way, this is just to say keep smiling and to wish you all good things for the next week or so.

IMG_0169.jpeg

…so for the final time this year…

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

kyaraslife

I was taken back when she said ‘as an Italian’

Bitch did you die and come back with a brain aneurysm? In what universe are you Italian?? You are not even 50% Italian. Ugh this makes me so angry.

Every single Italian I know love food and have their favourite restaurants they frequent. Never have I ever had an Italian complain about not being able to eat at a restaurant because the pasta wasn’t handmade by their grandmother from scratch!

Stop calling your grandmother Nonna you dumb illiterate wanna be psycho! I am not someone who gets angry easily but this bitch royally pissed me off with her fakery in this recent vlog 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

blue-orchid

The way she snapped at him in the taxi when she realized she had a bit of mascara fall....WTAF?!

Can't imagine what she's like when the camera's bloody off ?

The begging of people that hate her to also subscribe and help her out was so awkward and a little shocking....shows how desperate she is now.

She also claimed she wants to show new, under the radar brands not the famous ones like before.

Erm.....yes, coz all the famous brands dropped her pancake arse!

She stopped getting freebies from them.

It's clear the dresses she got in today's vlog were free as they also sent her a silk ribbon wreath with her initials.

I bet Carrie is begging these unknown brands like crazy for freebies and work.

What surprised me is she said how disappointed she was with My Theresa.

Didn't they use to work with her as did Net-a-Porter?

I haven't heard her mention them for eons. Looks like they dumped her too so now she slags them off.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.
Exactly!!!! She orders DOMINOS on repeat.

She’s such a jerk. Everyone prefers the way any dish is cooked by their family… in the style they ate it growing up. Has nothing to do with being ITALIAN.

I mean my kids like how I make box Kraft Mac n cheese (lots of 🧈). 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Wow what a bitch! She didn’t notice, he even said ‘I didn’t see that’ and she snaps at him and goes one above with the ‘you always do this and don’t see anything on my face and then I notice blah blah blah’!
If I spoke to my husband (or anyone) like that, they’d be bloody quick to tell me to wind my neck in and stop blaming them for my mistakes!

But this is just typical Lydia. Blame everyone else and take no accountability.

Can’t feel sorry for him though, he enables her behaviour by letting her get away with it
---
I also had a Quick Look at the comments in the Grace Beverly interview. ALL the top comments are saying how inauthentic, fake, pretentious, Lydia is. And they’re not even troll/hate type comments, just genuine polite feedback from followers saying how disingenuous Lydia is.

Must really piss her off that she can’t control or delete those comments!

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Just wanted to preface my comment by saying Ali irks me more than you know... and he is a jerk giving into Lydia, no sympathy for him.

But....all I hear Lydia saying in most vlogs and in current vlog

-Ali is (aka Mr Millen Gordon) working on the chicken coop
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's making the corrugated steel shelter for the chickens
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's sorting the wine bottles
-Mr Millen Gordon is decanting the wine corks
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's wiping my arse (no she didn't say this but I am predicting he will be doing this too, one day)
-Ali’s cleaning the chicken coop
-Ali's cleaning the greenhouse
-Ali's putting up lights
-Ali's hanging a picture on the wall
-Ali's tidying the garden.
-Mr Millen Gordon is making dinner

Ali's theme song 🎶 HEIGH-HO, HEIGH-HO it's off to be a slave for Lydia I go🎵 whistle, whistle 🎵 Heigh-HO, Heigh-HO🎶

Again, no sympathy for Ali whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue-orchid

She magically hit a million right on NYE?

Bitch, puh-leeze. :rolleyes:

We all know it's fake, Lydiot.

• Heart
  • Sad

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
My boyfriend works in car sales- just shown him this and he’s like “yeah we tend to give out the demonstrators to anyone at Christmas to make room in the showrooms over Christmas. No dealer particularly wants cars outside over Christmas in case of damage so they ram them all into the showroom until they are back open again- it’s like jenga.”

You’re not that special Ali! You’re being used as free car storage for the holidays 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

claredeloony

I’m surprised Lauren can be bothered trekking to Lydia’s . Lauren surely must still have family and friends in Essex - I’m not sure where Lauren’s husband is from originally
Lauren is probably already in Essex, but it sounds much grander saying your friends are ‘arriving from Monaco’, than your friends are ‘arriving from Basildon’.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
I can just imagine the drunken cackling... :rolleyes: I wonder if Lydia knows the names of these ladies or just refers to them as Ali's friend's partner / gf / wife.

Screenshot_20240101_163715_Instagram.jpg

Overdressed as per usual. The huge earrings. The huge necklace. The frilly straps of the sequined dress. Fake boobs displaying the watford gap. Scraped backed dirty hair in a bun. So much going on and not in a good way.
Fashion Influencer my ass.

• Sick
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Who the heck writes like this ??? He's practically prostrate on the desk.

Screenshot_20231220_191233_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191323_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191338_YouTube.jpg

Looks like he's using his finger to read the words he's just written.

Bozo.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I don't understand the issue some people have with other people choosing not to have children? It's weird.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
CA956759-CE8C-4894-9026-DCE258ECB28A.jpeg

So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
What a snotty little brat, throwing a temper tantrum about her mascara smudging, and blaming Ali for not telling her. Is she for real?! How did that become Ali's first world problem. So what it smudged! She looks at herself enough throughout the day and night that she should of noticed it herself without stomping her feet and throwing her dummy out of the cot, making a big deal about it. Not to mention would of scared the taxi driver out of their wits, raising her voice, and made it sound as though something serious had just happened. The person must of thought - What a nutjob!

This footage of her, behaving like this, imo, is an accurate depiction of Lydia in real life. This is the wicked witch in the raw, her true colours have been shown. This is the wrath that confronts Ali most days behind the scenes that won't be usually captured in her vlogs, but this time Carrie left it in, and this is exactly what she's like, not only to Ali, but I am imagining to other people in her life, like her mum, for example. This outburst would have been exactly what Nicky with the good hair would have been confronted with on that dreadful night in her house/salon, she will never forget. My guess is alot of footage gets edited out showing Lydia in pure bitch mode, acting like a deranged lunatic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Namima

VIP Member
Just came across this TT from a few weeks ago 😂

Screenshot_20240101_031515_TikTok.jpg

Savoygate is still a hot topic !
The Lydiot minions in the comments are not happy with the creator of the TT !

• Haha
Reactions: 44