Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Jeez get some powder between your eyebrows hun.

Polishing her boots when the toe is all scuffed.

Is it just me or do the red soles of her Louboutin boots clash with her 'old money' style?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ali struggled to “get into” The Lion King west end show. I am dead 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠ It’s the LION KING. Kids go and see it. It’s a DISNEY film. What on earth can’t you get into? I have seen it twice and it is captivating. Ali you thick, vapid knobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.
I think it’s her mothers side that is Italian.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bunch of horrendous dresses going on at 20 minutes in. Most of them actually remind me of bridesmaids dresses from the early 2000s. She’s started saying wow like wuuuuuaaawwww 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Sorry for writing so many posts but she’s batshit in this vlog. After saying Ali didn’t like Lion King she went into a very bizarre spiel about how she did like it but they’re just not show people. She had tears at the ballet but lion king was very different and her intentions are good with her telling you this but in case you want to go she’d hate for you to go in this instance. Is this some sort of humble brag that she’s too posh for shows and prefers ballet and opera? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sorry but why does she need a expensive dress for Christmas day when its just her and Ali? what a idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Still no advent calendars, flowers, decent gifts from brands!

Very Festive

NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bunch of horrendous dresses going on at 20 minutes in. Most of them actually remind me of bridesmaids dresses from the early 2000s. She’s started saying wow like wuuuuuaaawwww 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Sorry for writing so many posts but she’s batshit in this vlog. After saying Ali didn’t like Lion King she went into a very bizarre spiel about how she did like it but they’re just not show people. She had tears at the ballet but lion king was very different and her intentions are good with her telling you this but in case you want to go she’d hate for you to go in this instance. Is this some sort of humble brag that she’s too posh for shows and prefers ballet and opera? 😂😂
You post away @muffintop13, the more the merrier 😁❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but why does she need a expensive dress for Christmas day when its just her and Ali? what a idiot.

We wear Christmas pyjamas.

21 Dec and the Ebay campaign (his) was their last of the year. Lazy or what!

OMG so much to say!

Who gets to a restaurant before it opens? No reservation??

Foccacia - gluten free? course not.

The bloody Lion King - if you don't sit in the stalls you miss all the running around they do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The wine table in the basement 😂😂😂 with display of book and wine bottles. WHO IS THIS FOR!? You have no friends and your family don’t visit!! Omg if you want a laugh you’ve got to watch this vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who are these clients she's thanking? hun your the client! god help us more styling videos next year.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

View attachment 2643272View attachment 2643273View attachment 2643274
I was excited for your professional opinion on this change. It looks so much worse, as if the green bed pictures were before not after!
I question so many of their interior choices but that room was actually nice!
By trying to get the bigger bed they've made the room look smaller, classic 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Where is she going in 2 ball gowns? And the vile Suzannah dress??

Red lips do not suit her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ali - “Those of you with an eagle eye may have noticed there is no mattress on the bed”

God, he is as thick as a brick! You don't need an eagle eye to notice a ginormous mattress isn't on the bed yet, it's pretty obvious! Especially when he said just before he made that comment he was going to unpack and assemble everything delivered from Emma Sleep which included the mattress. Does he even know what the meaning of eagle eye is?! Does He?!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 2642767
Its like someones just barfed in that whole room lol, as Richie in Bottom on the BBC once said "you looked like a sprinkler as you went round" and "you went round three times and she looked like a creature from a swomp" haha

The I don't genuinely know how to phrase this, but are so many relatable things to probably both Lidl and Aldi in this to be quite honest (especially when Richie remarks "they're not using all their fingers" (giving them their middle finger lol, they've been stuck at the top of the 'largest ferris wheel in Western Europe' because no body likes them and have closed the fair down for the night lol).

Genuinely crying laughing thinking of the pair of them lol, I can't put clips or be too many!!!

Izzy Wizzy, let’s get busy!
Speck-tacular!
Knickers in your bum!
Stab-a-scone!
Baaa-aaabe!
Be- dayzzz!

How have we survived another year of this imbecile? How? Medals will be handed out to all on Christmas Eve.. 💪⭐💝🏆🥇🎖🎗🏅🏆

Hmmm specktacularrrr, yeah spectacular dip tit lol, I just cant contain it anymore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.