Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loupylia

She is SO offensively out of touch it’s unreal. The Suzannah London sparkly dress is an investment piece apparently, coming in at £4600. She doesn’t mention the price of the Alexia Maria ones which are 1600 a piece. Last video she claimed she had done the biggest dress order ever and that she was amazing at getting high end pieces at sale prices. So are those dresses on top of these ones? Did she even pay for these? Or has she been gifted £8k worth of dresses and is now flogging them to her subscribers? This woman must have acquired well over 100 new dresses in 2023, and she wears the same 3-4 on repeat. It’s just sickening

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
Showing off that she is wearing grandmas earrings at Christmas but won’t invite her grandma round for Christmas.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

talkingbody

Ali starting his video about how he and lydia cant wait to have "well deserved rest/time off" like huh? they don't do anything they basically just get paid to go on trips throughout the year. They'd both die having a 9-5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hellohello2020

As someone who has PMDD, endometriosis and severe PMS, it does NOT make you a nasty person. I have all 3 of them extremely badly and boy do I suffer every single month despite endless scans, surgeries, bloods etc. PMDD is a complete excuse for her to get away with being a nasty person. My PMDD has at times had a slight impact on my husband with me being a bit snappy but never on my work, career, friends family etc. PMDD has recently got a lot of publicity due to Vicky Patterson coming out about it and Lydia is jumping on the band waggon. She probably uses 2 tampons a day and thinks omg I’ve got the WORST period ever, when in reality it’s normal. And she probably feels a bit hormonal like we all do and is diagnosing herself with PMDD. Next she’ll have endometriosis or pcos and will probs use that as an excuse for not having kids. She infuriates me

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yes it really does beg the question what is she going to do next year, carry on with the pathetic cosplay? what will it be next, my great great great grandad owned a stately home :rolleyes: anyway here are a couple of tips for 2024 Lyd...

1. Ditch the hats they do not suit you
2. Ditch the bun it does not suit you.
3. Cut that haystack you call hair into a lob.

I would suggest ditching the old money act but we all know THAT wouldn't happen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
First of all how gross to brag about filthy sweaty oily hair 🤢

But then to look at herself this way over and over and over. 🙄

IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This is not TEEFERS thread, so who cares where she lives???

She is closer to the Cotswolds than Lydia
She is closer to Dalesford than Lydia
She has a better garden/greenhouse than Lydia

Last edited:
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
So after saying she wants to build her own car( despite having a brand new RR, AM and a Land Rover on her drive) she says has written down a amount she wants to earn this year then she has the nerve to say 'people think I'm this materialistic person'
YES BECAUSE YOU ARE!

• Sick
  • Heart

kyaraslife

She harps on about the Instagram brands no one has heard about and how she wants to tell her viewers about the quality and style etc etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Of course you idiot, you are FORCED to find lesser known nobody brands because the big brands will not touch you with a 100 foot pole. Carrie has to beg and find you brands unaware of your snotty vile ways so you can make a dollar.

She will not bother to flog the Instagram brands if Dior was sponsoring her.

Uncouth cow.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lionessarising

I'm not surprised they didn't enjoy the Lion King.

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a fucking moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

This is how you know someone is pretentious and inauthentic.

For her and Ali it is staring in fucking mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twat couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

Gawd, she's so fucking stupid.

Sorry for the rant but she really grinds my gears !

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a fucking moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

For her and Ali it is staring in fucking mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twat couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

I second every thing you say and everything you say they are. I was offended by Ali tonight, that he didn't like The Lion King. It's my favourite of all time, I've seen it in Liverpool, Manchester, Leicester and London and every time I'm deeply touched by it. And why did she speak on his behalf why couldn't he have discussed it. Maybe because they didn't go to see it. I'm sure she would have filmed the curtain call if she had been there. Now she knows she should not film the actual show like she did the ballet but I think the curtain call can be filmed. But nothing

The other thing that annoyed me was when they were in the restaurant and All said why didn't she have prosecco instead of champagne as they were in an Italian restaurant. But she wanted champagne. Now here was an opportunity for her to show her knowledge of Italian wines. She did state she was Italian, not part Italian, but she was Italian, so she informed us. So she could have ordered or discussed the champagne of Italy which is Francio Corte, or Foss Marai, if I remember correctly what Stefano said, but again nothing

I wonder if shes focusing on the champagne because Leonora has been enjoying quite a lot of it lately and she's showing us she can do that too

Then when she decided to apply some red lipstick, here was her chance to do her job properly and show the lipstick which would have been sent to her the other day which she just threw back in the bag. There must likely would have been a red lipstick it being xmas. But no she uses one shes had for years

She really is a ridiculous little woman and I would feel sorry for her if I didn't know how cruel she is. I can't stand that in a human, stupidity I can forgive

• Heart

adviseplz

VIP Member
that room is effing hideous. I’d walk in if I was viewing the place and be like oh bless they must have had their nan living with them. Nothing a freshen up can’t fix
It looks like a room from a house on rightmove that hasn't been updated since the 50s, which someone would buy with the sole-intention of ripping everything out and modernising it.

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!

View attachment 2641455

View attachment 2641458
I’ve never seen someone fuck themselves so much in front of the camera. Boy, this girl portrays herself like she’s some beauty queen. She’s as natural as the the back of a bus. Ohh and the ring … again she’s gone for a similar shape to Josie. She cannot stop copying her .. utterly ludicrous.

• Haha
  • Wow

Catlady1234

Ali starting his video about how he and lydia cant wait to have "well deserved rest/time off" like huh? they don't do anything they basically just get paid to go on trips throughout the year. They'd both die having a 9-5.
Yes I bet they look forward to just wear their joggers and talk in their normal accent. It must be exhausting to live your whole life for an audience and the approval of strangers. Their whole existence and identity is based on looks and likes. Sad that they can’t be themselves, but I don’t feel sorry for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Good morning and time for a new thread. Thank you @Milking Keynes for another fantastic title!

If anyone would like to recap please do.

@Oops... It would be fab if you could copy your welcome to today post to this thread to kick us off if you can ❤

I have just seen that Nicky has reposted the Lydia videos on her stories as she says they were removed. Loving this fight back against the bullying Lydia who deserves no Christmas gifts under the tree.

• Heart
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Says a lot of her money is tided up in investments 🤭

they want to finish this house

and get the ducks in line ready for when they are ready to look for a new house.

She wants a new car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you have two brand new cars and a land rover on your drive FFS. She wnats to build her own Aston Martin.

• Haha
  • Sick

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Happy Christmas Tattlers. I’ve spent the day with my family, being authentic and not pretending to be wealthy. It’s been a good one 😆😆

Much love to all ❤

• Heart

KittyKat11

Noticed in her last vlog she was asking for people to subscribe even if you hate watched her. Approximately 6 months ago she did the opposite & said if you don’t agree with her, unsubscribe so I did. I don’t know why I hadn’t before as my whole reaction to her vlogs was to rant at them. I only look now if something sparks my interest on here. I thought when she did it she was making a mistake, judging by the comments made by myself & others. I even had a comment from Rexysmum- whatever has happened to her? I haven’t seen or heard anything about her since around the book launch. Did she see the light or did Lydiot realise she was antagonising too many of her audience? Has anyone seen her? I can’t understand how you can go from being an attack dog for someone to nothing, just like that.
I know that the lovely sleuths here worked out the identity of old Rexy, however does the timing of this quiet spell fit with Alex Powells fall from grace?

• Wow
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
BOZO.

Screenshot_20231229_092744_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231229_143219_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick