Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the LV Agenda look wrong in this pic ?

They have a brass press stud on the catch ….. whereas this doesn’t.

Is it fake or vintage?
Unfortunately I think it’s a notebook cover. Cheaper way of getting the look of the agenda!! But all she can do with it is write notes in any old cheap Amazon notebook she’s bought. Otherwise she wouldn’t need the annual Smythson diary & she’d be missing a flex. Lidls love luxury- at a price
---
Unfortunately I think it’s a notebook cover. Cheaper way of getting the look of the agenda!! But all she can do with it is write notes in any old cheap Amazon notebook she’s bought. Otherwise she wouldn’t need the annual Smythson diary & she’d be missing a flex. Lidls love luxury- at a price
It’s obviously vintage as the current one is much more flash

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry OT, but lol🤣 Serial Killer Chas trolling Lydiot’s ‘living seasonally’ bullshit with his own ‘living perennially’ …. bet snarky Josie put him up to it … and he also lists her YouTube channel…..keep trying to earn ya keep ol’ boy. But seriously, him advertising he’s been ‘sober for 4yrs’ is attention seeking at best. He was a social drinker who got himself into ‘strife’ with some girls on a night out one too many times and then another time mugged while he was walking home from a night out with the lads, nek minute ol’ wifey Teefers whisked them out of LDN. Any OG watchers remember the video Teefers did where she was in bed crying about Charlie going out on the town etc.
View attachment 2657499
I think 4 years sober is amazing. He obviously saw that alcohol was an issue for him and corrected that and is now living the happy healthy life he deserves. It takes some strength to get sober. Well done Charlie 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She can’t move her forehead in latest vid , haven’t watched her in awhile she’s after destroying herself

Reactions: 9

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia posting happy new year with these pics!!!! Yes that’s a smooshed spider and her dog eating poop. 🤢

Clearly she’s well into the booze while posting this. See item number 9. The photo is a spider under a glass.

IMG_5790.jpeg
IMG_5792.jpeg

IMG_5795.jpeg

IMG_5793.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are her eyebrows still so dark for her hair colour, she looks like Bert from Sesame Street 👺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Such classy pictures. Most people would share their Christmas, pictures with their friends and family but Lydia doesn’t have any.
I hope she figures out who she really is in 2024 and stops pretending.

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she has 1.4 million followers when her content is pure crap. How many real followers does she have 200 or 300! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Such classy pictures. Most people would share their Christmas, pictures with their friends and family but Lydia doesn’t have any.
I hope she figures out who she really is in 2024 and stops pretending.
Yeah come on Lyd's put the pearls and bows away and bring out the nipple tassels👯‍♀️
---
Is she drunk writing the captions 'saving myself from a smaller sofa' think you mean spider.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah come on Lyd's put the pearls and bows away and bring out the nipple tassels👯‍♀️
---
Is she drunk writing the captions 'saving myself from a smaller sofa' think you mean spider.
She’s drunk A LOT. It’s just going to get more pronounced. She’s self medicating with the continuing failure of her “business.”

Reactions: 24
She’s drunk A LOT. It’s just going to get more pronounced. She’s self medicating with the continuing failure of her “business.”
Agree! She’s just so unprofessional. That post wasn’t funny nor did she come off as “relatable”. She came off as unhinged and drunk.

Reactions: 27
I know its a bit late (always is with me, trying to find the snarkiest emoji ever lol probably this😜 LOL!!!), but why do I keep thinking of Aldi when I hear this song

Would've been good had it been before Christmas but hey.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know its a bit late (always is with me, trying to find the snarkiest emoji ever lol probably this😜 LOL!!!), but why do I keep thinking of Aldi when I hear this song

Would've been good had it been before Christmas but hey.... lol
Oof... This sexy little minx would help the little fella to find his long lost mojo. 🤪 A Mistress for Christmas is just what he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oof... This sexy little minx would help the little fella to find his long lost mojo. 🤪 A Mistress for Christmas is just what he needs.
Its Daria Zaritskaya with think his names spelt Sergei Sershen I think, is what they put their name as originally Sershen&Zaritskaya but have about four members of a band lol, but now NOAPOLOGY.

Reactions: 5
I think 4 years sober is amazing. He obviously saw that alcohol was an issue for him and corrected that and is now living the happy healthy life he deserves. It takes some strength to get sober. Well done Charlie 👏🏼
Oh 100% agree, going sober is a good choice for him (I too also don’t drink), I was more rather dissing the way that he uses his sobriety as a ‘marketing’ tool, putting it in his bio is the influenza way of saying ‘look at me’. It’s his sly way of saying I got nothing else going on in my life so I’ll use a sensitive topic to catch attention and maybe some left-of-centre brand deals will come with it (it’s all about the brand deals. Everything they do is all for brand deals, hence why he said recently they had made a list at the start of the year of all the brands they want to fleece work with, basically so they can get everything gifted for their house/life, case in point Aga,and then slag off their colour range) and then while he’s at it he’ll flog his wife’s YouTube channel as she is the one paying for his up keep. The pair of them are money grubbing snake oil sellers who will do anything for a dollar or a freebie, and then have the audacity to spruik about sustainability. Hilariously they don’t even actually live in the Cotswolds. Same way Lydiot and the little Elf like to pretend they don’t live in a modern build bunga a stones throw from Milton Keynes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.