Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning and time for a new thread. Thank you @Milking Keynes for another fantastic title!

If anyone would like to recap please do.

@Oops... It would be fab if you could copy your welcome to today post to this thread to kick us off if you can ❤

I have just seen that Nicky has reposted the Lydia videos on her stories as she says they were removed. Loving this fight back against the bullying Lydia who deserves no Christmas gifts under the tree.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thank you Sooooooo much for our bright and shiny new thread dearest @muffintop13 ! Also, thank you dear @Milking Keynes for another fab title for our new thread. 💕

I am not sure how to copy my post to here and I don’t have time to rewrite it just now as I am waiting for the aerial man ( he’s flopping late!) I will give it a go but if it doesn’t appear could a clever tech person magic it over (I am a professional Luddite as I am sure you know). Xxx 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning and time for a new thread. Thank you @Milking Keynes for another fantastic title!

If anyone would like to recap please do.

@Oops... It would be fab if you could copy your welcome to today post to this thread to kick us off if you can ❤

I have just seen that Nicky has reposted the Lydia videos on her stories as she says they were removed. Loving this fight back against the bullying Lydia who deserves no Christmas gifts under the tree.
Thank you so much for the shiny new thread, @muffintop13 ❤❤

@Oops post from yesterday - too many members MIA 😢

979328B0-0A33-422B-A222-07FD597E3D2A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how the anniversary is mentioned literally just before midnight, and the 'meal' was clearly the other week!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On previous thread I think someone was querying if Carrie was employed by Lydia she isn’t as Lidl’s accounts don’t show employees - though I am no accountant and not great at reading accounts!

However Carrie has her own limited company on Companies House Carrie Grayson Consulting Ltd - public information of course. For some reason I remembered Carrie was short for Caroline as she showed her boarding pass on Lidl’s vlog or insta or something. Anyway you can search officers of a company on companies house hence how I found her. Anyway for those who can read numbers her accounts are filed at Companies house. Interesting.

Reactions: 23
On previous thread I think someone was querying if Carrie was employed by Lydia she isn’t as Lidl’s accounts don’t show employees - though I am no accountant and not great at reading accounts!

However Carrie has her own limited company on Companies House Carrie Grayson Consulting Ltd - public information of course. For some reason I remembered Carrie was short for Caroline as she showed her boarding pass on Lidl’s vlog or insta or something. Anyway you can search officers of a company on companies house hence how I found her. Anyway for those who can read numbers her accounts are filed at Companies house. Interesting.
She went self employed last year. Prior to that Elsie’s company had one employee. That’s why I don’t think the Team as she calls them are on the books. It‘s likely they WFH on an ad-hoc pt basis. If Carrie only has one Client as a contractor or private company the client is then technically her employer and should be paying NI and pensions for her. If Elsie is paying the pt staff by cash she’s breaking the law and can be made to repay all NI for them and pension contributions. PT staff are entitled to holiday and sick pay too even if it’s just statuary sick pay. Part time staff can register as self employed as long as they don’t just work for one person. They invoice on the basis they understand they are responsible for their own NI contributions. An enhanced hourly rate is usually paid on that basis. The pt workers then need to submit accounts annually.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Pssst…have just run in to let you all know I have just finished getting our Christmas sitting room ready for all of us who might be getting a bit frazzled during the run of this thread. So do come in, put your feet up for as long as you like. This is your private haven of peace - with love. Enjoy..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nicky posted this 3 days ago so a bit of a coincidence with Elsie’s post yesterday

IMG_6395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!

IMG_5213.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Merry Christmas from the Lil fella.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!

View attachment 2641455

View attachment 2641458
I thought it was the same Chupi ring but without the other 2 Chupi rings framing it. Looks like she has started wearing her wedding band again.

Round diamond on a plain band. Just looks different without all the paraphernalia surrounding it.

IMG_6401.png

• Wow

Well spotted!

Must be fake.she will keep quiet for certain!

Reactions: 13
p 🙁
Screenshot_20231220_104509_com.instagram.android_edit_618429688983759.jpg

Look how much longer her hair is here than the recent vlogs or pics.

It's not coz it's styled like this.

It's a sudden increase in length.

Another reason her hair may be up in a bun consistently to suddenly claim again her hair has grown several inches longer in a matter of a few weeks like she claimed before.....

However, instead it bought her time to put in extensions and claim it's her own hair that grew magically over night and whose split ends and broken ends magically disappeared.

She forgets her hair is down in all her recent vlogs when she stands in the kitchen yapping at the camera.

She's such a bloody liar....and back to SWF-ing Nicky again....same hair style, same bow, same post.

This muppet has no brain of her own...all she does is copy everyone.

Also, there are a couple of white chuncks in her hair at the end of the vid above as she turns to the side near her ear. Perhaps she's saving that for her lunch as we've literally seen her scratch her scalp and immediately eat it.

Just vom. :sick: 🤮

The darker bit of her own hair underneath looks greasy and unwashed compared to the lovely new extensions.

She just is a nasty, unclean chick.

In a her pea brain she thinks throwing on an expensive Dior dress, Hermes bag and spraying 24 spritzes of perfume will hide her unkempt, smelly self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2641455

View attachment 2641458
I’ve never seen someone duck themselves so much in front of the camera. Boy, this girl portrays herself like she’s some beauty queen. She’s as natural as the the back of a bus. Ohh and the ring … again she’s gone for a similar shape to Josie. She cannot stop copying her .. utterly ludicrous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No I don't think they tend to show employee's in public accounts, only if say a director or whichever has gone or whatever will they ever publish things like that (both non operating and operating).

Thing as well (not sure if this has been posted before or whatever) but really when a business becomes an Ltd (Limited Liability) it becomes like a person, where any liabilities like assets that are part of the business or whatever that require being paid for, if accruing any debt will go onto the business and not an individual person, but the directors and chair must be seen to be working in the best interests of the business for if the business should go into administration and then liquidation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.