Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How pretentious, a 'wine table' with 2 dirty glasses,in the hall of the rotting basement!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ali struggled to “get into” The Lion King west end show. I am dead 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠ It’s the LION KING. Kids go and see it. It’s a DISNEY film. What on earth can’t you get into? I have seen it twice and it is captivating. Ali you thick, vapid knobhead.
He had to sit for two and a half hours and couldn’t look in a mirror. He’s addicted to looking at himself and can’t get into anything that prevents him checking the toupee hasn’t moved or that his ginger Tony Trombonii top isn’t sitting right. He won’t understand the theatre. The Lion King is such hard going isn’t it? Imagine if it was Ibsen or Chekhov! Fish. Water. Out of…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She said 'new car on the drive' ????

Housekeepers?? She has the cleaners there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its like someones just barfed in that whole room lol, as Richie in Bottom on the BBC once said "you looked like a sprinkler as you went round" and "you went round three times and she looked like a creature from a swomp" haha

The I don't genuinely know how to phrase this, but are so many relatable things to probably both Lidl and Aldi in this to be quite honest (especially when Richie remarks "they're not using all their fingers" (giving them their middle finger lol, they've been stuck at the top of the 'largest ferris wheel in Western Europe' because no body likes them and have closed the fair down for the night lol).

Sorry not to want to quote myself, but lol if you skip to 7:30 is where he says that "they're not using all their fingers" 🖕Then start chucking things at them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ali struggled to “get into” The Lion King west end show. I am dead 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠ It’s the LION KING. Kids go and see it. It’s a DISNEY film. What on earth can’t you get into? I have seen it twice and it is captivating. Ali you thick, vapid knobhead.
And yet he’s smarter than Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When they were in the restaurant and the waiter said 'here are two brownies' Ali said 'are they from the Dachshund' Oh such class right there :rolleyes:
---
She said 'new car on the drive' ????

Housekeepers?? She has the cleaners there!
It was an AM probably been lent to them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I went with my nieces and found it as wonderful as they did. It was the ingenious use of puppetry that was so breathtaking…..such a joy to see such a craft reach next level . Maybe the storyline was too challenging for little Al ? Anyway not so for a seven and nine year old.
---
When they were in the restaurant and the waiter said 'here are two brownies' Ali said 'are they from the Dachshund' Oh such class right there :rolleyes:
---

It was an AM probably been lent to them.
He also says bergamont instead of bergamot…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I went with my nieces and found it as wonderful as they did. It was the ingenious use of puppetry that was so breathtaking…..such a joy to see such a craft reach next level . Maybe the storyline was too challenging for little Al ? Anyway not so for a seven and nine year old.
---

He also says bergamont instead of bergamot…..
I’m surprised that Ali wasn’t excited to see puppets

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, I am probably sucked in, but I am a big fan now of Leonora Smee. Oh my goodness! It's night and day between her and Lidl. Lidl is as dull as dishwater, yet I find Leonora full of vibrancy and enthusiasm. Much more my thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When they are in the taxi she says they were going to head down to Burlington arcade to choose some rings for each other but she already has a new ring.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So it sounds like not enough people are clicking the links to pay for her Hermes, so she will be showing more affordable items to link in the new year. And on top of that, the luxury brands don’t want to work with her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.