Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA girl is NOT working with Dyson….nice try LA way …not the word “ad” anywhere, what she is doing is trying to make it look like she has brand deals……

and the comment below…when your hair was RUINED…..so dramatic 🙄

IMG_9092.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
so obvious she would buy followers to coincide with Christmas/new year so she can make a song and dance about it in the new year with the 1 million YouTube plaque.

she didn’t get to brag about ig so this will go on her stories and she’ll prob make a blog about it complete with flowers and maybe a party.

She’ll bang on about her ‘10 years on YouTube’ and how she is so grateful and proud :sick: even though it’s not legit. Inauthentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
so obvious she would buy followers to coincide with Christmas/new year so she can make a song and dance about it in the new year with the 1 million YouTube plaque.

she didn’t get to brag about ig so this will go on her stories and she’ll prob make a blog about it complete with flowers and maybe a party.

She’ll bang on about her ‘10 years on YouTube’ and how she is so grateful and proud :sick: even though it’s not legit. Inauthentic.
She did exactly the same with buying bots on Insta so she could reach 1m by Christmas 2 years ago - almost to the day! So obvious and predictable

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5256.jpeg
IMG_5257.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think Ali has found his calling - staring into mirrors 😂
CBE914BB-4B6B-4955-A899-75B91BB06A81.jpeg

Totally insufferable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

View attachment 2643272View attachment 2643273View attachment 2643274
that room is effing hideous. I’d walk in if I was viewing the place and be like oh bless they must have had their nan living with them. Nothing a freshen up can’t fix

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Dear @K18 , very wise. Never thought of that, for sure!🙏 less nauseated now...
I have bonded extensions and when your hair grows out and the bonds move down the hair shaft they can start to have some wear and tear. It looks like little pieces of the bond coming away and sticking to the hair. I have had this happen to me before, it can happen if you are too rough when brushing and styling as you start to break down the bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has sprayed her roots with fake tan in the past, she continues to snack on her scalp which must be red raw because poor Nicky wasn’t allowed to go near it when she ‘ruined’ her hair; she has pulled it back into that horrible bun causing traction alopecia and now she is dragging it down with hair extensions. She will always use heat and straighteners on it - the only time she used heartless waves was when the world and it’s mother were flogging them.

She can only cry wolf so many times and she can only change hairdressers so many times. I don’t think Michael Van Clarke will be interested in seeing her again either if she insists on destroying her hair and never taking advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
that room is effing hideous. I’d walk in if I was viewing the place and be like oh bless they must have had their nan living with them. Nothing a freshen up can’t fix
It looks like a room from a house on rightmove that hasn't been updated since the 50s, which someone would buy with the sole-intention of ripping everything out and modernising it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It looks like a room from a house on rightmove that hasn't been updated since the 50s, which someone would buy with the sole-intention of ripping everything out and modernising it.
She's definitely lost the plot. Her house and sense of "style" looked a lot better when in her Luxe modern era... I stopped following her and watching her videos short after that, now I only get the info from you tattlers cause I can't stand her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone watch Kirsten and Joerg? They are a bit odd which is funny but they go on some interesting trips and I love anything interiors. I know some of you like recommendations for something different. Anyway, her wallpaper reminded me of this but because she relies on freebies and doesn’t really have a natural gift for it despite thinking she has, she always manages to eff it up on proportions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2643272View attachment 2643273View attachment 2643274
I am at a loss for words, that colour is absolutely hideous , I really don't know where this has all come from, the atrocious colours, pretending to be from money, dressed as if she is from the bloody 50's. She is insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is SO offensively out of touch it’s unreal. The Suzannah London sparkly dress is an investment piece apparently, coming in at £4600. She doesn’t mention the price of the Alexia Maria ones which are 1600 a piece. Last video she claimed she had done the biggest dress order ever and that she was amazing at getting high end pieces at sale prices. So are those dresses on top of these ones? Did she even pay for these? Or has she been gifted £8k worth of dresses and is now flogging them to her subscribers? This woman must have acquired well over 100 new dresses in 2023, and she wears the same 3-4 on repeat. It’s just sickening

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.