Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Brailes is in Banbury and is not technically in the Cotswolds and I remember seeing some posts from Tattlers on her thread who live in her village and were poking fun how she says they are in the Cotswolds but it really isn’t. But hey Josie’s never let the truth get in the way of a nice aesthetic 🥴
Is Banbury in the Cotswolds?
Banbury is a town in Oxfordshire, England.
Although many locations in Oxfordshire are in the Cotswolds, such as Chipping Norton, Burford and Kingham, Banbury is situated just outside the boundary of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
So Banbury is not in the Cotswolds.
Mmm not sure that’s right.

Brailles is 25 mins from Banbury even though it’s the nearest big town. You can see Brailles is in the darker green portion which is the Cotswolds border

Attachments

Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
You live in Milton Keynes luv 🙄View attachment 2674600
Give her a break she's an aspiring something, can't think of what but I'll let you know when I think of what she is an aspiring whatsit 🤪😜😜😝
---
The Queen (if she was still alive bless her) would put any Chutney made by Lydiot straight in the bin 😂 mind you Lydiot's chutney wouldn't get past security 💂😂
Would likely get gassed out and the intelligence services would destroy it, or the arm of the think it's the Met who look after the royals lol.

Like when one of 924 troop the fly on the wall documentary that I think was when Chris Turrel his names spelt (the only civi to be given a green beret in history) when one of the troop said about their ration packs about how horrible they are lol, if you don't look at it it's ok lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Late Dean Sullivans response to Lydiot (aka Jimmy Corkhill)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went self employed last year. Prior to that Elsie’s company had one employee. That’s why I don’t think the Team as she calls them are on the books. It‘s likely they WFH on an ad-hoc pt basis. If Carrie only has one Client as a contractor or private company the client is then technically her employer and should be paying NI and pensions for her. If Elsie is paying the pt staff by cash she’s breaking the law and can be made to repay all NI for them and pension contributions. PT staff are entitled to holiday and sick pay too even if it’s just statuary sick pay. Part time staff can register as self employed as long as they don’t just work for one person. They invoice on the basis they understand they are responsible for their own NI contributions. An enhanced hourly rate is usually paid on that basis. The pt workers then need to submit accounts annually.

No I don't think they tend to show employee's in public accounts, only if say a director or whichever has gone or whatever will they ever publish things like that (both non operating and operating).

Thing as well (not sure if this has been posted before or whatever) but really when a business becomes an Ltd (Limited Liability) it becomes like a person, where any liabilities like assets that are part of the business or whatever that require being paid for, if accruing any debt will go onto the business and not an individual person, but the directors and chair must be seen to be working in the best interests of the business for if the business should go into administration and then liquidation.
They could be working as consultants though. Doesn’t need to be self employed which is a slightly different regime. Company accounts will note number of employees, even if filing micro company accounts.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Oof... This sexy little minx would help the little fella to find his long lost mojo. 🤪 A Mistress for Christmas is just what he needs.
Its Daria Zaritskaya with think his names spelt Sergei Sershen I think, is what they put their name as originally Sershen&Zaritskaya but have about four members of a band lol, but now NOAPOLOGY.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Brits-can you settle this for us once and for all?!?

Does Josie’s rectum reside in The Cotswolds? Is Strawrot? While we are at it, is Daylesford or Farmhouse and how far is Josie from either?

ETA: just realized that this was Lydiot’s thread not Teefers’.
As another person said (apologies can't remember who made the post) she does live just within the boundary of the Cotswolds, so comparing it to Ripon being just outside of the Dales is an error on my part lol.
---
A beautiful part of the world!
Ripon's closer (sometimes forget the exact location of places lol) to the A1 than I thought than the Dales in reality, yeah was born here lol.

Pateley Bridge (often just called Pateley) has the claim of having the oldest sweet/candy shop in the country, thats like half way between the A1 and the Dales, Ripons got by far (certainly for known ceremonies so to speak) probably in the certainly developed world

I think what Paul was alluding to with the Wakeman paying think it was 800marks (something like that) to stop the army which was commanded by Sir James Douglas (the Lord of Douglas, a right hand man of Robert I in Scotland), from burning Ripon to the ground, where likely they got the idea that was during Wallace's time, was actually quite a number of years after his execution I think as per the film Braveheart, or contrary lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
AlexP posted this yesterday.
View attachment 2659921

I guess, since Lydia and Cawwiiee have launched AlexP out of their friendship group (of 4), this message does NOT apply to the Gruesome Twosome.

I know I can, at times, be a massive pushover but I kinda feel bad for AlexP. At least she now knows their friendship was based solely on Lydia's terms.

---

Gawd, I hate those shoes.
I must’ve missed the whole falling out with AlexP thing, can someone please give me a real quick summary? xx

Reactions: 4

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna melt when watching Georgie poo (as I like calling him), he's soo facking adorable!!!

---
He gets a bit too eager and eats the packaging with whatevers in it of some churu videos lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Talking of cleaning stuff been cleaning my fridge, pity I fell asleep New Years Eve....
---
When she says this I'm genuinely crying
View attachment 2664266
Incase mummy sinks
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
The genuine Lord Lichfield was in that as well, the late Patrick Anson, the 5th Earl of Lichfield, former photographer for Elizabeth II, well was chosen by Elizabeth II and Prince Philip to take photos of them for Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Says a lot of her money is tided up in investments 🤭

they want to finish this house

and get the ducks in line ready for when they are ready to look for a new house.

She wants a new car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you have two brand new cars and a land rover on your drive FFS. She wnats to build her own Aston Martin.
What are those cars??

hannah123

VIP Member
Sorry OT, but lol🤣 Serial Killer Chas trolling Lydiot’s ‘living seasonally’ bullshit with his own ‘living perennially’ …. bet snarky Josie put him up to it … and he also lists her YouTube channel…..keep trying to earn ya keep ol’ boy. But seriously, him advertising he’s been ‘sober for 4yrs’ is attention seeking at best. He was a social drinker who got himself into ‘strife’ with some girls on a night out one too many times and then another time mugged while he was walking home from a night out with the lads, nek minute ol’ wifey Teefers whisked them out of LDN. Any OG watchers remember the video Teefers did where she was in bed crying about Charlie going out on the town etc.
View attachment 2657499
What year did this happen so I can go back and find the threads? If you know the video please share, I knew there was something sketchy about him.

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I can understand if no one wants to watch that, its pretty brutal to be honest same with anything to do with the Vrba–Wetzler report like the film (forgot exactly what its called, think even has two names depending on where you watch it and in reality was from what I can read about it even worse than the film in some respects).

katiesmith81

VIP Member
This is when I kinda feel dead smug, suck on this Lydiot and Aldi lol, dunno why but yeah is what I like is decent humble people like Brian having fun he deserves it lol, he's funny too!

I facking LOOVE BRIAN!!!

LOL in one segment with Mark Knopfler them talking infront of Spanish City in Newcastle lol, where my uncle and me lol think me dad was seeing NUFC play lol, went head on, on the dodgems spun me back whatever practically half the ride pmsl, cause I'm a lightweight lol.
---
Talking of cleaning stuff been cleaning my fridge, pity I fell asleep New Years Eve....
---
When she says this I'm genuinely crying
View attachment 2664266
Incase mummy sinks
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Oh if only! Well like Emmet said, not drowning exactly more lady overboard lol.

Last edited:

hellothere_

I know right??! She's just ridiculous!

And she doesn't stop! She is a drunk! An actual alcoholic! Come on! That amount of champagne? Really? And then Ali is "making her" organise?? Really??!
If I keep going I'll explode! 😤
Where can I find this to watch?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Oof... This sexy little minx would help the little fella to find his long lost mojo. 🤪 A Mistress for Christmas is just what he needs.
They're actually Ukrainian as well, think they're ok they keep posting things but its very, very sparse at the moment, when reading particularly one of Daria's posts, made me think about the things people have said about Putin, really he just wants to be like Stalin sort of, just without the Soviet State (as Stalin was far more totalitarian and authoritative than Lenin was, though Lenin was a bit like that), he was based in Dresden in East Germany as (forgot which way round it was) as a KGB (predecessor to the FSB now, like MI5, MI6 and GCHQ kind of all rolled into one) Liasson Officer to the Stasi in East Germany.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
That is why they can’t be called content creators or even influencers, because they create F all and don’t influence one bit. They are a waste of time and earn far too much.
I don't bother with them at all now either haven't done for a very long time now tbh (definitely well over a year), watch a whole load of things fair amount of history stuff, never been that engrossed in watching something quite like this for a while actually

Is like the same amount of wanting to watch it as such as watching the film about the Vrba–Wetzler report, when two I think Czech Jews in Auschwitz-Birkenau, after three days of hiding under the planks of wood to make a new barrack, went on the run through Poland and all the rest of it, without a map or even a compass and essentially told about what was really going on in Nazi Germany, compared to what I think was essentially propogandists saying how they wanted Germany to look (was anything but of course) to the point had a really hard time getting people to believe what they were saying was accurate (like they'd been presented in the film an aid box of food by think was the red cross, being told they should know what they are as many have been sent, when they responded they'd said they'd never seen one before in their lives).

Reactions: 1