Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
I appreciate the receipts you and other fellow Tattlers post here @Julia123

Truly.

With the lies, vile behavior and fraud this muppet continues to commit, Thank God for the receipts folks quickly post here.

I must say I admire how lightning quick many of you are because she deletes comments and evidence quickly but Tattlers ALWAYS, ALWAYS save all the receipts faster than the idiot even thinks of deleting them.

With this #Gate though, it truly has shocked me more than any of her previous incidents.

This is just so vile and crass.

More than anything, is watching how casual and natural she is when she utters that slur.

It's beyond stunning.....I was honestly speechless once you guys here educated me on what the word meant.

I've gone back to watch it a few times and it's breathtaking and not in a good way.

I will say the Feb video alluding to her being a victim of assault is the other thing that stunned me.

I have worked with numerous victims of assault over the years...that should have been the end of her.

But no, her platform continues as does the money she earns.

It's revolting.
This is a great comment!

IMG_0556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
One of the comments says:

“I don’t know what’s worse, saying that word or removing the comments highlighting the issue”

So clearly she is aware that it’s been left in the edit but doesn’t care enough to apologise for her slur and remove that portion of the vlog. God, I’ve never wanted to email the Daily Mail more.

Glad to see the top comment so far is referencing it and how unacceptable it is. One of my little girls with Down Syndrome came back to my setting in tears after a respite trip because some girls had been calling her the M word. She doesn’t understand what it means bless her but she knows enough to know that it’s “not nice” and that it’s only said to people who look like her.

I’d love to see Lydia try and comfort a little girl with additional learning needs sobbing her absolute heart out because she’s not treated the same as other girls her age. Honestly, one of the worst days of my professional career was having to explain how cruel and ignorant some people are to use that word. Nothing I could say could make her feel better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I love how it says ‘Lydia Millen from Milton Keynes’ not Buckinghamshire as she pretends! It’s almost like the writer is a tattler 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

K18

VIP Member
I hope no one here is a big fan of LK Bennett as these gullible pricks will never see another penny from me.

IMG_3682.png

IMG_3683.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Que a speech in a future vlog of Lydia saying “sorry that YOU took offence to a word and that YOU didn’t understand what I meant”. As always, it will be all the viewers fault, not hers.

• Angry
  • Heart
So much hurt caused. With more to unearth.

Is not one of the biggest parts—and why this story could fade—is that there is no easy-to-find evidence of her actually doing this? It has all essentially been scrubbed away—with the exception of this website and Petty Moi’s TikTok—her offensive moment has been nearly erased. The Daily Mail didn’t include any evidential video of her saying it either, so it didn’t spark the immediate outrage that Savoygate did, with her famously praising the “Savoy’s wonderful hot water,” while you also visually saw her twirling in an over-the-top dress with an Hermes bag ostentatiously jutting off her Patek Philippe-trimmed arm. Hardly a damsel in distress. Everyone could quickly see the tone-deafness and ludicrousness of it all. And if not, hundreds of TikToks of people lambasting her for weeks to come certainly did the informing. That likely hasn’t happened here because people haven’t personally yet seen the event occur with their own eyes or ears.

Even more, hasn’t this story only been partially told? For it is one thing to say this horrible word…but it then becomes a whole other thing when you realize that she herself placed this slur out into the world as part of her twice-weeklyentertainment to her “3 million+ viewing audience.” It also then becomes a whole other thing to then deny it, making up a ridiculous story (mongrel/dog) about it. But isn’t it more galling that one would choose to showcase themselves saying such a word, decide to place it in a video, and then also use it as a core part of theirteaser” & advertising, broadcasting it, not just once, but 2 times in 1 day?

Thanks to 💗 @Julia123, this IG Story/video that Julia thoughtfully saved and shared (reposted below), before it was scrubbed, could be that evidential “pièce de resistance.” Sadly, this video has seen less light of day than the vlog snippet—and because of this, she has gotten away with much more.

⭐ This is the video that everyone needs to see. ⭐

For if you watch/rewatch it, you can easily see:

1. In this—yet another video of HER OWN MAKING, she once again uses this awful word around the :09 mark.

2. By this teaser video’s mere existence, unknowingness of the slur cannot be feigned, nor does the “I would never use this word to offend anyone” hold much weight, because this word/moment was obviously pinpointed, selected and reviewed—or how else did it magically make its way into a new 24-second teaser video? This wasn’t the slur’s original or only iteration. It was the SECOND TIME this slur was selected and broadcast that day.

3. And this video—with its undeniable “teaser”/advertising format—is not only proof that it happened, but it is worse because she and her team chose to highlight this slur moment. So, one can naturally conclude they must somehow be fond of it because it was selected above nearly all else—out of all the other available 3,930 seconds in this whopping 1 hour, 6-minute vlog. This slur moment must have been deemed to have been that good, worthy, funny, or entertaining to take on such prominence and what they felt was needed to help “announce & sell” the video’s upload and arrival to YouTube Monday evening. Otherwise, it too would have been on the cutting room floor with the other remaining 65 ½ minutes.

4. This video also confirms that she & her team must have no issue with the slur, because they decided to only draw further attention to it, by placing hyperlinks and the words “WATCH NOW” immediately underneath. So again, they must have believed that it was positive and would serve as “good advertising” and “catnip” to help draw in audiences.

1695862291788.png

5. She also doubled-down on ownership of this slur moment by choosing to proudly affix her name, logo and brand beneath it as well. Nothing demonstrates one’s ownership of something more than this.

6. Even worse, when you just read the transcribed words of this “teaser video”, it becomes more incredulous why someone would do this, piecing it together as they did, with accompanying sounds and words that could potentially be seen as continuing, aiding or further speaking to the slur word that she just used. Is she impersonating people who have disabilities? Is she ridiculing them? Why did she just call herself or someone else "a complete m*ong"? The editing is so bad that it makes absolutely no sense. The potential misunderstandings and meanings one could construe from this are both astonishingly stupid and senseless.

The transcribed words of the second half of this video:

- “A complete m*ng!”
- “Better!”
- “OK, we’re happy about this! Great, fantastic!”
- “Wooooh ooooh”
- “Uh-huh! Yaayyyy!”
- “Chutney making”
- “Chicken poo”
- “Wooooh oooooh”
- “Ha ha ha”
- “Hell-raiser”
- “From this to this”
- “Good oooooh…”

The squealing, “chicken poo” and “hellraiser” are all horrible on their own. No true professional, no true lady, nor any true author with any emotional intelligence or class would publish such garbage. It is silly, juvenile and crude.

If only the general public, Petty Moi/Tiktok, the media or even Shabaz Says saw this teaser video—where they could not only see her saying these words, in an edit of her own making—with her name, branding & promotion proudly all over it, and with all the other gibberish they chose to place alongside the slur, things might be viewed in a new light.

That this was likely no mistake.
That there is ownership.
No embarrassment on her or her team’s part in creating, broadcasting or promoting this—and that they did so not just once, but 2 times that day.
That this slur was advertising-worthy to her and her team.
Worthy of placing her name and brand alongside it too.
Without remorse.
And when called out, it was met with indifference and denial.
Then a reluctant removal of the offense, but only when pressured. Not because of true regret, self-awareness or desired self-correction.
And as of this moment, still never sincerely apologizing or stopping to think about any real hurt this may have caused.
Life has just moved on….business as usual, for her.

All this, coming from this “new, wiser person” she claims to have become, thanks to all the "important lessons she learned” from Savoygate just a few short months ago.
And unbelievably doing this 2 weeks prior to her “self-penned” book’s debut, where she plans to showcase this very “newfound wisdom” that she believes the world also needs, and hopes will hungrily fall at her feet for—preferably for her hand-signed copies, of course.

And doing this just days after she once again, with tears streaming down her face, begged to see more kindness in the world and for people to do better.

It is all together mind-boggling and deeply disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
All she has to do is say, "I never knew it meant that. That's horrible! Now I know I'll never use it again; I've taken down the vlog and will repost an edited version so that my usage of this horrible slur doesn't contribute to anyone's trauma. Thank you for telling me. I am so sorry, and I've learned a great lesson today. Thank you for helping me be better, community!" That's it. But she won't because her narcissistic personality disorder will not allow her to admit fault. Which also means she will never improve, grow and learn. Again, it isn't IF she'll have another moment like this, it's WHEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Namima

VIP Member
You can just see how uncomfortable she is hiding behind her bag and glass, you can also imagine the gossip!
This is what Lydia's influencer life has sunk to.

She is the big fish in a very small pond of micro influencers. I didn't recognise any of the other attendees.

Standing awkwardly by herself with her dirty greasy hair and oversized vintage - ooh la la - earrings, albeit holding a £5000 Hermezzzzzzz bag, talking to no one but her camp, neckerchief-wearing husband or the event co-ordinator.
Whilst Tamara / Caro / Xenia / Bryanboy / Amelia / Vic / Leonie et al are all in Paris for Paris Fashion week or a Dior event (Amelia) Her Travesty is sitting at a wedding event in Hampshire.
Lovely. Not really.

*insert evil laugh here*

Lil Fella must be spending an arm and a leg on those mini eggs.

---

Another media outlet has reported on M-Gate

Screenshot_20230926_194048_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

StarrySkies

Also if you meant mongrel then you'd have said mongrel. Anyone who refers to dogs who are mongrels never ever say the word m#ng!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

K18

VIP Member
The views on this TT have increased by more than 1000 in the last few hours.

View attachment 2475867
---
Here we go.
Damage control. Talk about a charity. Battersea dog rescue.
She is a disgusting POS.

View attachment 2475889
---
Ignore the elephant in the room, carry on as if nothing was said.
Use the dogs, charity anything to deflect.
😡
View attachment 2475893
Posts about supporting rescues and then in the next story shows off her pedigree dog from a back yard breeder.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve just watched the vlog with the trying on outfits for Ali’s grandad’s funeral and I’m lost for words. Doing an outfit trying on session for a funeral is one of the crassest grossest things I’ve seen. I don’t know which is worse, that or the sponsored Instagram post. But I think the YouTube outfit trying on is actually worse because she’s talking about accentuating her figure, showing off what ‘her mama gave her’ and drawing people’s attention to her waist to ‘witness the fitness’ in a FUNERAL outfit. She’s literally making money off someone’s death. The disrespect. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55