Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may of nudged their attention that way šŸ«¢
Thank you for bringing it to their attention. Would love to be a fly on the wall hearing the conversations between all her former friends in the influencer world. Stick a fork in her, sheā€™s done. Oh, the glee they must all be experiencing! Couldnā€™t have happened to a more deserving person.

Reactions: 20
I think itā€™s still up šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or is this a new one?

---
It really is baffling how she just doesnā€™t care about her followers who posted sincerely hurt messages to her. They have loved ones who have been hurt by this word and the posts were heartfelt. These posts alone would warrant some sort of empathy but no she did not care. She did however continue to go into the comments to reply about wedding dresses and to delete.
No, itā€™s the Mirror article thatā€™s been taken down. The Daily Mail is still up, right? I just googled Lydia Millen Offensive - and got the DM but no Mirror article.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't there a singer who used the word s--z in a song and got called out for it and they removed the word and apologized. Thats all she had to do was apologize but she is such a arrogant nasty woman she cant find it her to admit when she is wrong. All that life coaching with Jaq was a waste of time!

Oh, this did make me laugh! šŸ˜„

Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool.
Oh this argument infuriates me. It isn't being a snowflake or sensitive to recognise that what was said in the past isn't ok. Call him a boomer and you can guarantee he'd go nuts (and completely miss the irony).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok how does anyone get an article removed?! Especially a minor player like her.

Geez Lydia your behavior and your teams behavior is so messy and toxic that you AGAIN have to pay people and attorneys big bucks to try to cover up and erase the evidence.
On the other hand, Belle PR might have promised a story on one of their other clients, ie Katie Piper, for example, if the newspaper promised to take down the Lydiot article?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just wonder who is going to be the fall guy for this ā€œgateā€ Carrie & Lids are stuck at the hip sharing the same brain cell. Lids always waffling on about her team. Someone will have to be thrown under a bus for this. As there is no personal accountability from Miss (bin) Lids Iā€™m presuming someoneā€™s life in the team will have changed - Here is your P45 even though it was me that said the awful word mĀ£&g you were the person in the wrong for not editing it out of the video.
I was wondering this as well. In most friend relationships this would for sure result in arguments and resentments. In a work environment it would be firing.

In this toxic co-dependent relationship I bet it has united them against the ā€˜hatersā€™. Like Lydia defending Cawwie did nothing wrong and Cawwie saying Lydia meant scruffy and the trolls making too much of it. Bet a TON of wine and slamming of everyone but themselves went down to make themselves feel somehow victimized. Life coach was most definitely engaged to tell them itā€™s everyone else and not them.

Then Thursdays vlog will come out like nothing happenedā€¦ some sick dog or parent will be the focusā€¦ and the cycle will continue.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve reported her to you tube and left a comment on the video, probably been deleted now but I cannot see as Iā€™m that disgusted with her Iā€™ve unsubscribed

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think someone in team Lydia will be fired over this?
Cawwie is protected not only by the fact there are few people able to ass lick Lidl to the extent required to do her job, but also by the fact she must have all of the dirt.

• Heart
The views on this TT have increased by more than 1000 in the last few hours.

Screenshot_20230927_150743_TikTok.jpg

---
Here we go.
Damage control. Talk about a charity. Battersea dog rescue.
She is a disgusting POS.

Screenshot_20230927_151453_Instagram.jpg

---
Ignore the elephant in the room, carry on as if nothing was said.
Use the dogs, charity anything to deflect.
šŸ˜”
Screenshot_20230927_151741_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2475867
---
Here we go.
She is a disgusting POS.

View attachment 2475889
---
šŸ˜”
View attachment 2475893
Ha ha! The daft bint is doing a Katie Price and look at the absolute mess she s made of her life. Bring it on Elsie, the only way is down. šŸæ

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2475867
---
Here we go.
She is a disgusting POS.

View attachment 2475889
---
šŸ˜”
View attachment 2475893
Posts about supporting rescues and then in the next story shows off her pedigree dog from a back yard breeder.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Reactions: 16
These responses from Rexysmum are confirmation that she is someone who cannot think independently. She has NO moral compass, an utter POS.

Screenshot_20230927_152808_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152822_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152830_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152846_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152911_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152921_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152932_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_152944_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_153001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_153006_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_153030_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_153039_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_153048_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Am I the only one thinking that Lydia is not crying over this. She is not even bothered. She is not firing anyone. She is not regreting anything... but opposite, she and Carrie might be celebrating cause the video is getting more views (they are THAT kind of people)

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-27 a la(s) 08.32.17.png

She got free publicity at the DM. Brands don't care about these incidents and keep hiring her and inviting her to events.

You might think this woman learnt the lesson by now (after Nicky, The Savoy...) but she just always gets away without any consecuence. Brands she works with have no ba/&s to stand up and fire her. Brands just love a good scandal as much as Lydia. Which is sick and sad to be honest.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Iā€™d be worried the dog would choke on that tiny bell. It canā€™t be a proper dog toy ?

If an article has disappeared Iā€™d say Lydiaā€™s gone to a bully boy lawyer and paid to have a threatening letter sent to everyone who publishes the article. Some papers will back down at just a letter, some wonā€™t !

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised her PR firm haven't told her to apologize.
I've worked in PR. You can only advise. Clients get to decide for themselves. Of course they could say they won't rep her anymore if she doesn't, but they may be part of the problem. I've worked with good agencies, who counsel their clients to do right, but not all of them operate that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She won't apologise as she's so self-absorbed that she doesn't think she's said anything wrong. Those around need to get some balls & stand up for what's right as they are just enabling her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.