Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Battersea is running the Wear Blue campaign since the beginning of September and on September 27(!!) Lidl decides to mention it in her story because she needs a charitable cause after her last fiasko.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don’t think he knows what intrigue means!
or, much like the mrs likes to do, he’s invented a brand new meaning for the word that nobody else knows about and the problem lies with us for not understanding ….. he probably meant adds a touch of cockwomble to the outfit, in which case he’d be absolutely correct

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Battersea is running the Wear Blue campaign since the beginning of September and on September 27(!!) Lidl decides to mention it in her story because she needs a charitable cause after her last fiasko.
She needs an excuse to mention a mongrel more like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone please tell me these are not THOSE from ages ago!!

View attachment 2475015
She really has to have some foot issues to continually wear the same manky shoes all the time. Especially since she's such an obsessive spendthrift. She could at least be looking for some cute shoe deals to shill to her lemmings.

I've just emailed Battersea's Media and PR manager and attached the screenshot.
I wonder if Battersea will care at all that she's out here calling herself a MONGREL as she so states, & that she's so comfortable using that horrid word that is used to negatively describe animals

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Teeny Tiny Aldi thinks this neckerchief adds a touch of 'intrigue' to his outfit.....who is going to tell him?????

View attachment 2476426
OMG - All he needs to do now is make babushkas for men a thing, very handy for those dreary English days, now that he's got the scarf so close at hand. He's not even close to Mr. Darcy's cravat, this is literally the most absurd men's trend I've seen in YEARS, if it actually is one.
---
Her plan worked. Her views were all under 100k for a long time and now they’ve all doubled within a couple of days!! I stayed well away from this bully for a long time and when I checked back in I was happy to see the dramatic drop in views and the notable drop in brands working with her. She knew what she was doing with her comment, she knew it would get her name out there again and I’m telling you know she is LOVING being front page news.
I worry about this. Will this have helped push her past 1 mil subscribers?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I didn't think I could be more disgusted by this wench than I was yesterday.... welp I sure am. She NEVER mentioned this before or wore blue or anything.

She's using a dog charity for sympathy instead of apologizing... and notice she never says she's donated. I'm sure they gave her that bag when she visited (or shipped it to her) and she was probably asked to post about it September 1st! Then next story is knowingly endangering her breeder dog's life. She notes that he is always supervised when playing with the bell......... well what happens when he swallows it? She's gonna have to rush him to an ER VET and possible surgery.

And don't get me started about brands sticking up for her using that word and not apologizing. She didn't even bother to apologize if she caused distress unintentionally... she just said I DIDN'T USE THAT WORD THAT WAY. Like a F-U!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She really has to have some foot issues to continually wear the same manky shoes all the time. Especially since she's such an obsessive spendthrift. She could at least be looking for some cute shoe deals to shill to her lemmings.

I wonder if Battersea will care at all that she's out here calling herself a MONGREL as she so states, & that she's so comfortable using that horrid word that is used to negatively describe animals
I would hope The Prince's Trust of all organizations is notified. There is no way they would want to work with a despicable excuse for a human being moving forward.

Has anyone sent the evidence to them? I'm here in the US.

As for LK Bennett, I actually had two pair of shoes and some clothes in a cart to purchase. Will definitely NOT be EVER purchasing a thing from them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would hope The Prince's Trust of all organizations is notified. There is no way they would want to work with a despicable excuse for a human being moving forward.

Has anyone sent the evidence to them? I'm here in the US.

As for LK Bennett, I actually had two pair of shoes and some clothes in a cart to purchase. Will definitely NOT be EVER purchasing a thing from them now.
If it’s any consolation lk bennett shoes are sometimes quite stiff and uncomfortable. The wedges are comfy but I’ve found the leather shoes to be uncomfortable.

Has anyone had a reply from Karen millen?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Folks have mentioned a jump in her Tube views since she committed this heinous act.

However, history of her other #Gates have shown us that initially they will be an increase in views BUT the luxury and international brand work ends for her.

She has no more work with Dior, NARS, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, GHD, Fendi, Manolo Blahnik, Salvatore Ferragamo etc. etc

That is where the true money is and once these major brands dumped her, numerous others did too.

Other than Karen Millen.....she doesn't have much of anything as for major brands.

I mean she's shilling bleeping tweezers and razors now so........it always catches up eventually.

She's making no where how much she used to make pre all her #Gates.

Again all by her own hand.

What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I believe we need to see the P&L sheet of her accounts and then it will be more clear. Going off what I saw on here isn’t enough to know /judge.

I had someone look at the accounts and they said “weird she’s owed £400k and the company also owes £400k , I’d need to see P&L”
---
If anyone has access to it I’ll ask someone to look at them
I don’t know if this might be of some interest to you. Saw them a few weeks back and it provided a good explanation for me, someone who knows nothing about profit and loss accounts. All for LEM Online
IMG_4313.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope no one here is a big fan of LK Bennett as these gullible pricks will never see another penny from me.

View attachment 2476607
View attachment 2476608
They have a cheek really, saying it was an honest mistake and we are all learning! She had SO many comments, constructive, emotional comments explaining what she had said and why it was wrong and she just deleted them! That is not how you handle an ‘honest mistake’ or ‘learning’ from it! Learning from it would have resulted in a heartfelt apology but no, so I’m sorry LK Bennett but that’s a load of old tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.