Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the receipts you and other fellow Tattlers post here @Julia123

Truly.

With the lies, vile behavior and fraud this muppet continues to commit, Thank God for the receipts folks quickly post here.

I must say I admire how lightning quick many of you are because she deletes comments and evidence quickly but Tattlers ALWAYS, ALWAYS save all the receipts faster than the idiot even thinks of deleting them.

With this #Gate though, it truly has shocked me more than any of her previous incidents.

This is just so vile and crass.

More than anything, is watching how casual and natural she is when she utters that slur.

It's beyond stunning.....I was honestly speechless once you guys here educated me on what the word meant.

I've gone back to watch it a few times and it's breathtaking and not in a good way.

I will say the Feb video alluding to her being a victim of assault is the other thing that stunned me.

I have worked with numerous victims of assault over the years...that should have been the end of her.

But no, her platform continues as does the money she earns.

It's revolting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
yes that was also so alarming... it was one of MANY weird little clips highlighted but you bet it was intentionally put in there. There was about 2-3 mintues of clips, I just cut down the story recording to highlight how she isolated that actual word.

ALL of it is DISGUSTING but like I said, not surprising. I could list a ton of examples of their toxic mean girl behavior that is way out of bounds... and these are just examples of what they actually show us or what people have come here to talk about.
Lydia has been performing for the best-of reels since Carrie started doing them recently. They are a right pair of ableist idiots.

Reactions: 27
She’s back in the comments… guess she’s changed her mind about a vow renewal 😝

IMG_0555.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I bet her pr company is trying to convince her to apologize. But we all know she is probably at home filming yet another “I’m just a gentle soul in a world full of internet bullies” sit down video. Or maybe she will pretend to be lady of the manor in an apron and film it in the kitchen. But she will refuse to apologize

Reactions: 31
I appreciate the receipts you and other fellow Tattlers post here @Julia123

Truly.

With the lies, vile behavior and fraud this muppet continues to commit, Thank God for the receipts folks quickly post here.

I must say I admire how lightning quick many of you are because she deletes comments and evidence quickly but Tattlers ALWAYS, ALWAYS save all the receipts faster than the idiot even thinks of deleting them.

With this #Gate though, it truly has shocked me more than any of her previous incidents.

This is just so vile and crass.

More than anything, is watching how casual and natural she is when she utters that slur.

It's beyond stunning.....I was honestly speechless once you guys here educated me on what the word meant.

I've gone back to watch it a few times and it's breathtaking and not in a good way.

I will say the Feb video alluding to her being a victim of assault is the other thing that stunned me.

I have worked with numerous victims of assault over the years...that should have been the end of her.

But no, her platform continues as does the money she earns.

It's revolting.
This is a great comment!

IMG_0556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Presenting the authentic Mrs. Ali Gordon using her everyday slang vocabulary. For the archive here.
here is a longer version to analyze of the moment Mrs. Gordon breaks from her cosplay accent talking about “I’m going to be signing the signed copies…just talk about a few things” then suddenly she becomes distracted to describe her hair touching because she hates her hair tucked behind her ears all day and current appearance using the slur and then suddenly with editing, switches back to her cosplay accent. Notice how the choppy editing done by her paid “best friend” Cawwie cuts away to after the slur and real chav-lisp accent to the cosplay accent talking about “just hearing things about window displays.” Seems the cutaway may have been even more damaging, thus the reason for the sloppy edit that does not make sense continuing the conversation before the slur-gate. Examine for yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Karma really does exist though doesn’t it?

All the tit that went down with Nicky and her hair that she seemingly got away with and then a year or two later her downfall is down to her tucking her bloody fried hair behind her ears and describing herself on camera using an ablest slur.

This is all on her this time. There’s no excuse she can use, its all her and it’s on camera this time in front of everyone.

I’d like to think the little Karma fairies thought, let’s bring her hair into this latest duck up as a nod to her disgusting treatment of Nicky- Hoping Nicky has been made aware that karma does truly eventually work it’s way back round!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
#190 Lydia Millen

Lydia s vile slur made it to the Daily Mail, with all her lies she s sure to fail

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm an Aussie too and I never hear that word spoken. Don't know what sort of people use it.
Also nobody would put "a complete" in front of a dog or something, it is clearly a slur that is emphasized by "a complete" in front of it. No doubts here!! You wouldn't say "I look like a complete Chihuahua" but you'd say "I look like a complete idiot".

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also nobody would put "a complete" in front of a dog or something, it is clearly a slur that is emphasized by "a complete" in front of it. No doubts here!! You wouldn't say "I look like a complete Chihuahua" but you'd say "I look like a complete idiot".
And you wouldnt say that word for a scruffy dog you would just say ' I look a complete scruff' or in her posh fakeness ' I look such a mess'.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have only just watched the vlog and I’m slightly inclined to think Carrie does sometimes leave bad content in for a reason. It’s quite telling how Carrie reacts during the wedding dress section of the video and I think she is irritated. Of course she is also a twit so I won’t go too easy.

While Lydia manhandles all the dresses and whips her dry hair around Carrie repeatedly goes to speak and then seems to avoid doing so. And then at one point she states quite adamantly “I’m not trying on until there’s a ring on this finger”. Despite her saying this, and I agree with the sentiment, she seems a bit annoyed that Lydia, who has absolutely no right to be swanning about acting like a bride, is trying on all the dresses. A bit later Lydia says “honestly when you guys get married I hope you get to do this as much as possible, especially here, because this is just…” Carrie then interjects with “You’ve tried them all on now!” So maybe, just maybe, Carrie is over your tit Lydia. I can’t stand the silly cow but maybe she will see which way her bread is buttered and quit. We can but hope. Same with Fi, who is clearly shocked and bemused and doesn’t get it AT ALL.

As for the woman helping, don’t really care who she is, her fawning behaviour is pathetic. But my fave part is seeing her put a sleeve on Lydia who then proceeds to practically rip it off and start raving about a jacket with a collar. The woman indulges her a bit and then forces another sleeve on saying “we do have amazing sleeves, plain and embellished” 😂😂😂

Also, adding a bow, bleeping GROUNDBREAKING 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The views on this TT have increased by more than 1000 overnight ...

Screenshot_20230927_083101_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve not peaked at this pond life in ages till I saw the DM article, wow she’s off her nut

Is Ali transitioning?? What’s happened, he looks so strange?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.