Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the all shrieking, all lying Lydia Millen!

Thank you @MrMiserable-Gordon for the thread title

In the previous thread we had another poll and we strongly suspect RectumsMum is here throwing some votes about.

IMG_7112.jpeg
IMG_7113.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The half penny Lady said that Lydia and Ali have a big anniversary coming up. They got married in 2017, 6 years is not a big anniversary!!

I am not convinced just yet it is a full vowel renewal as surely Fi would know about it, no way would Lydia and Carrie be able to keep it a secret. I think they may do a new photoshoot incorporating the new fake lifestyle.

Her over the top shrieking and asking if she gets another hen do seems like she is just messing with Fi to get engagement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone save the clip of her saying that word incase she deletes it. Oh Lydia I predict another 'gate' is on the way.:mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not only has she used vile language, whoever did the edit also thinks it is an acceptable term to use

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That shirt is NOT this season's sheep jumper (that sweater is adorable). She's frothing at the mouth over it because she's been paid to. What are the odds we'll never see that shirt again?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something majorly wrong with her. Another dejavu of Carrie telling her how beautiful she is in wedding dresses with her gloating at the camera like the smug witch she is

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just watched it. OMG. I can't believe it, and she demonstrates no reticence about saying such a categorically offensive term. It literally took my breath away. Will this finally GET HER CANCELLED?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Never seen someone stomping in a wedding dress before!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched it. OMG. I can't believe it, and she demonstrates no reticence about saying such a categorically offensive term. It literally took my breath away. Will this finally GET HER CANCELLED?!
Let’s hope so. Odious individual that she is. I’m sure Emilia Wickstead’s PR team will be delighted to see this clip.

I would dearly love for this to get the traction of SavoyGate. She’s truly disgusting.

Reactions: 28
New ‘gate’ unlocked.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Had her on in the background whilst I continue working so wasn’t even really listening - that word stuck out like a sore thumb and stopped me in my tracks. My goodness what a thing to say/leave in the edit

• Sick
  • Angry
Same. And I just saw this review (was near the top a few minutes ago) - let's see how long it stays up, if at all. Was looking for others, maybe they were already deleted?
That lady said it was beneath Lydiot to say such a word, er no, thats the real Lydiot 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.