Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I rolled my eyes about the chicken content. But I think I like it. Could do with less Lydia and more chickens though

Reactions: 3
Oh those flat black military boots do not go with that green shirt dress.
---
'look how nice the colour of the gates is now' I think you mean are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I nearly bought a pair of boots in LK Bennett the other day but they didn’t have my size so I ended up buying a pair from Russell and Bromley instead - now very happy with my choice.
She hasn’t owned what she said or apologised or promise to educate herself she put a crappy little message on her video and carried on. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks good in the black cardigan and dress. It makes her look like her butt isn’t part of her back. But then she ruined it wit that hat.

Reactions: 7
Knowing Ali has lost his Grandad my mind is blown that she actually says this straight after talking about Highgrove outfits - “I also have a funeral next week and naturally you wear all black so I’ve got a few outfits for that as well”🤢 It would be bad enough if it was a distant acquaintance’s funeral but to make the funeral of her husbands close relative part of her content is just disgusting. She is a sick in the head individual.
Who “plans” their funeral outfit and not only that has options?! It’s not a bleeping runway or photo opportunity. It’s a FUNERAL. Most of us just reach for whatever black outfit we have in our wardrobes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Haha went to Highgrove for afternoon tea and is moaning because she didn't like the sandwiches she was given (salmon, Coronation chicken) and the mini quiche. But Lydia darling fresh salmon is a staple in posh homes🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Instead of telling her to duck off out of respect for his grandfather, he willingly takes pics of her and posts about THAT first vs. his grandfather.

Well, most people with sense would just post about the loss of his grandfather.

It speaks volumes and shows he is just as self-immersed and sick as her.

He stays with her, enables her disgusting behavior and supports her all for the almighty dollar.

He is just as vain, self-immersed and money hungry as she is.

He's constantly eye bleeping himself in the camera as well. Disgusting.

They are meant for each other.

After all she has said and done and all her #Gates, he stays with a "woman" like that.

They truly deserve each other and are one in the same.

He may be kinder and nicer to the animals but he is still full of himself, arrogant and all about money and fame before even talking about his grandfather.

He just gets worse as time goes on and as each #Gate goes by.

If my partner was posting on IG about their "funeral fashion" choices when my grandfather has literally just died and asked me to take a pic of them, I'd tell them to duck right off!

Such disgusting, vile behavior yet again from this witch and the moron she married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s done a hyacinth again and is trying to make it seem like she’s a guest of the family again. Clickbait title

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The black hat a) looks awful on her and b) looks too small a bit like Ali’s hat looked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Instead of telling her to duck off out of respect for his grandfather, he willingly takes pics of her and posts about THAT first vs. his grandfather.

He stays with her, enables her disgusting behavior and supports her all for the almighty dollar.

After all she has said and done and all her #Gates, he stays with a "woman" like that.

He may be kinder and nicer to the animals but he is still full of himself, arrogant and all about money and fame before even talking about his grandfather.

If my partner was posting on IG about their "funeral fashion" choices when my grandfather has literally just died and asked me to take a pic of them, I'd tell them to duck right off!

Such disgusting, vile behavior yet again from this witch and the moron she married.
Agree with this 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 10

That’s what I said - he’s the one that took the pic and captioned it, and, as @Peppypoopar noted, made sure it was posted ABOVE the tribute to his grandad - I mean, this would never happen in a normal marriage/partnership and especially not when it’s not her relative. He is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How many times does she say 'spectacular'!!!!

Those LK Bennett clothes are hideous!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s what I said - he’s the one that took the pic and captioned it, and, as @Peppypoopar noted, made sure it was posted ABOVE the tribute to his grandad - I mean, this would never happen in a normal marriage/partnership and especially not when it’s not her relative. He is pathetic.
Like I said before, both have sold their soul to the devil 👿 🤢 #moneyhungry #nomorals

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.