Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope so. Odious individual that she is. I’m sure Emilia Wickstead’s PR team will be delighted to see this clip.
I may google that contact info, considering sending a message myself to put it on their radar.
---
That lady said it was beneath Lydiot to say such a word, er no, thats the real Lydiot 😡
Well now more eyes are being opened, if they didn't know it already.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Of all the things she’s done and said to people, all the tit she spouts, saying what she has said in this video is absolutely the worst! You really are a disgrace Lidl you really are!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
i agree, something is def mental going on with her. Her garden looks horrible! She's not a garden person nor a cook. Her vlogs with those hats look rediculous! after i finish watching Josie Iron vlogs i go watch Lydia's and it's almost exact same content!

Reactions: 17
Given that it's Lydia, it was never IF she would instigate another scandal because of her insensitivity, it was WHEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same. And I just saw this review (was near the top a few minutes ago) - let's see how long it stays up, if at all. Was looking for others, maybe they were already deleted?
what a well written , kind and eloquent response that lady left.

I didn’t hear it I skip through , I’ll re watch it …. How awful!

Reactions: 9
One of the comments says:

“I don’t know what’s worse, saying that word or removing the comments highlighting the issue”

So clearly she is aware that it’s been left in the edit but doesn’t care enough to apologise for her slur and remove that portion of the vlog. God, I’ve never wanted to email the Daily Mail more.

Glad to see the top comment so far is referencing it and how unacceptable it is. One of my little girls with Down Syndrome came back to my setting in tears after a respite trip because some girls had been calling her the M word. She doesn’t understand what it means bless her but she knows enough to know that it’s “not nice” and that it’s only said to people who look like her.

I’d love to see Lydia try and comfort a little girl with additional learning needs sobbing her absolute heart out because she’s not treated the same as other girls her age. Honestly, one of the worst days of my professional career was having to explain how cruel and ignorant some people are to use that word. Nothing I could say could make her feel better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Presenting the authentic Mrs. Ali Gordon using her everyday slang vocabulary. For the archive here.
well I hope Karen millen hear of it. I’d imagineKM makes up the biggest part of her income . It’s just beyond words this time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments above were deleted before I'd finished the vlog! I hope the Daily Mail does get notified!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She should NEVER be saying that word never mind people can't believe it was left in the editing, please please cancel the witch 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
New thread for the all shrieking, all lying Lydia Millen!

Thank you @MrMiserable-Gordon for the thread title

In the previous thread we had another poll and we strongly suspect RectumsMum is here throwing some votes about.

View attachment 2472174View attachment 2472175
Oh Rexy, stay off the pills! Oops I meant to type polls but it all works.

Thank you @muffintop13 for kicking us off. Much appreciated. In fact, far more celebration worthy than a 6th wedding anniversary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie has committed “harry Caray” leaving that comment in the vlog.

looks like she will soon be looking for work elsewhere when madam loses more contracts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear and just before the launch of her debut book. It couldn't happen to a nicer person :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.