Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is VILE. Her subscribers are up in arms and demanding apologies, quite rightly. And instead she’s doubled down (did we really expect anything less?) and is GASLIGHTING everyone with her lies. And she has the audacity to just carry on as if nothing has happened:

IMG_7136.jpeg

No one, especially someone of her age, doesn’t know what that word means:

IMG_7137.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Even if she genuinely believes that's what the word means (unlikely) surely she could do some light googling and realise the word she has "mistakenly" used is a terrible slur. But no she thinks she's above it and we're in the wrong 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Also if you meant mongrel then you'd have said mongrel. Anyone who refers to dogs who are mongrels never ever say the word m#ng!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I bet she's so used to come up with crappy excuses to her dumb dumb entourage that she thinks it's gonna work with her audience.

Reactions: 18
She's blatantly gone on Google to see other meaning for the word to try and wriggle out of it. There's no way she meant dog and she thinks people are stupid enough to believe her
That word is never used to describe a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Que a speech in a future vlog of Lydia saying “sorry that YOU took offence to a word and that YOU didn’t understand what I meant”. As always, it will be all the viewers fault, not hers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
They’ve even included “I look like a complete m o n g” in the “comedy” clips they out on Instagram to promote her YouTube video.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Took her Ali and Carrie a while to come up with that one
Here we go again........ Hairgate & Savoy again... the way she is handling this is HORRIFIC! Edit the video to remove it and post apologies and learnings and move on. But no, she's deleting posts and pretending she meant a scruffy dog when she has NEVER referred to herself as a scruffy dog (and poor scruffy dogs getting a bad rap :( ). Cawwie should not leave so much ramblings in... we've all said this before. They do not contribute anything to the vlogs and reveal a very dark and selfish side that ONLY Cawwie finds "funny".

You just KNOW she's gonna flip this into a POOR ME victim's stance, "how dare these trolls ruin my happy wedding dress shopping video".

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Que a speech in a future vlog of Lydia saying “sorry that YOU took offence to a word and that YOU didn’t understand what I meant”. As always, it will be all the viewers fault, not hers.
We already know she’s not very bright. I doubt she really knew what the word meant (because she is an uneducated, classless fool) and had to google it. She lucked out that it just so happened to mention that it is used (by absolutely NOBODY) to mean mongrel dog and just ignored every single other piece of information saying how offensive it is.

Ugh. She is dreadful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s gross
Even if she truly didn’t know the meaning, once she did find out, wouldn’t a normal person with any integrity then immediately issue an unreserved apology and remove the video? Trying to justify it is typical ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She thinks we’re all stupid, no one ever uses the word gong to describe a mongrel dog, she really cannot just apologise and admit she’s made a mistake can she

Reactions: 20
Even if she truly didn’t know the meaning, once she did find out, wouldn’t a normal person with any integrity then immediately issue an unreserved apology and remove the video? Trying to justify it is typical ego.
Completely agree and there she is digging herself a bigger hole. She really is as thick as a brick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm certain she did not know the meaning and just needed to be educated on that one. Would have been easy to just apologize and thank her audience for correcting her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really don't understand what's complicated in that. Why would you use an offensive word that you know is going to upset people when your work is litterally to connect and communicate with people from all horizons??? She did not know what it referred to otherwise she wouldn't have used it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.