Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on the daily Mail

View attachment 2474123

Main page of the app too. You don’t even have to scroll far down to see it.

View attachment 2474135
WOW!!!! 🍿There she is, in black and white for everyone to see, the real Lydia. Am loving the choice of photos the DM has used, for a minute there I thought our @Miscanthus had helped them out, they re very similar to the photos used in her brilliant re-caps. 🤭 Elsie will positively hate them. :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d expect all the other papers and smaller news sites will pick this up by this time tomorrow.

Do we think she is a fully paying member at soho or do we think she is on the friends membership where you can use the facilities if you book a room for a night and pay just a few hundred per annum for the friends of soho membership?

It is almost less costly for her to do the latter and stay the odd night I would have thought ??

Reactions: 11
I love how it says ‘Lydia Millen from Milton Keynes’ not Buckinghamshire as she pretends! It’s almost like the writer is a tattler 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Doubt this comment will be there long!
She’s showing her true colours,this is in fact who she is, a nasty chav who has limited intelligence ,her put on “posh” voice has slipped & she’s shown who she really is. She’s now back tracking like mad,trying to make some sort of poor excuse for what she said. She really is a horrible individual & I wish she’d get banned from SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Like others here, I've NEVER heard anyone EVER say this to mean mongrel in the US. If one is intending to say they look scruffy, they bloody just say the word 'scruffy'.

I also have 3 close friends in Australia and all of them said they have never heard or used this to mean mongrel. All three said they have never even heard the word uttered and all have been living there for approximately 30 years each.

I, myself, actually have never heard that word in my life and was educated by others here as to what it meant.

The fact there are some sheep still defending her and thinking one could "accidentally" or "mistakenly" say such a slur shows how bleeping dumb her sycophantic sheep are.

No one accidentally says such tit like that.

Do people accidentally say the n word or the other r word for developmentally disabled folks?

No.

Words like that don't just escape or fall out of someone's bleeping mouth unless it is part of their vernacular. Part of their regular verbiage.

It just happened to get caught on camera and not edited out.

This is the tit that comes out of a bigot's mouth, a discriminating bleep.

A piece of trash and a poor excuse for a human being.

I worked with developmentally disabled folks for 4 years and each of them have more integrity, respect for others and humanity in their pinky nail than this bleep ever will.

I am enraged. I'm even angrier now than by her stupid, disrespectful behavior at that homeless event years ago.

Her and Carrie acting like a couple of witches at that event. Complaining about the food and talking about her adventure braids and crap versus highlighting the organization and the work they do.

That's what brought me to Tattle. That incident.

I actually liked her before than.

Well, we knew it was just a matter of time where she would commit another "Gate", didn't we?

Her mask and facade will always fall revealing the true Lydia.

She's a bleeping disgusting bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hopefully the Daily Mail article will garner lots of comments: otherwise it may disappear. The more comments, the more likely they are to promote it.

Reactions: 21
So Lyds and Ali spent Monday evening with The Wedding Edition at the Four Seasons Hampshire.
Madam must have been busy all night on her phone ... it's giving Savoygate vibes when she was at the ballet and spent most of the evening aggressively answering TT comments.

Screenshot_20230926_181844_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230926_181910_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230926_181916_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 12
Such a forced smile!

I hope the wedding edition are aware?. Is this a company she’s got onto since Leonora worked with them or was that the other way around ?

Reactions: 7
Like others here, I've NEVER heard anyone EVER say this to mean mongrel in the US. If one is intending to say they look scruffy, they say the word 'scruffy'.

I also have 3 close friends in Australia and all of them said they have never heard or used this to mean mongrel. Even that word is not used commonly.

I actually have never heard that word in my life and was educated by others here as to what it meant.

The fact there are some sheep still defending her and thinking one could "accidentally" or "mistakenly" say such a slur shows how bleeping dumb her sycophantic sheep are.

No one accidentally says such tit.

Do people accidentally say the n word or the other r word for developmentally disabled folks?

No.

That word doesn't just escape or fall out of someone's bleeping mouth unless it is part of their vernacular.

This is the tit that comes out of a bigot's mouth, a discriminating bleep. A piece of trash and a poor excuse for a human being.

I worked with developmentally disabled folks for 4 years and each of them have more integrity, respect for others and humanity in their pinky nail than these bleep ever will.

Well, we knew it was just a matter of time where she would commit another "Gate", didn't we?

She's a disgusting bleep.
Agree AND... not only was it left in the vlog... Cawwie edited the stories to hand picked and inserted that comment into the compilation of dumb clips posted on stories. You can see it was isolated and inserted on it's OWN! For sure they think they are so funny and use this word on the regular! Just like all of the other instances where they cross the line and leave things in.

They deserve EVERY bit of slack coming their way every time they are so insensitive and selfish. At no time does it seem to occur to them to be considerate of others and they rely on being "liked" to earn a living.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Like others here, I've NEVER heard anyone EVER say this to mean mongrel in the US. If one is intending to say they look scruffy, they bloody just say the word 'scruffy'.

I also have 3 close friends in Australia and all of them said they have never heard or used this to mean mongrel. All three said they have never even heard the word uttered and all have been living there for approximately 30 years each.

I, myself, actually have never heard that word in my life and was educated by others here as to what it meant.

No one accidentally says such tit like that.

No.

Words like that don't just escape or fall out of someone's bleeping mouth unless it is part of their vernacular. Part of their regular verbiage.

This is the tit that comes out of a bigot's mouth, a discriminating bleep.

A piece of trash and a poor excuse for a human being.

I worked with developmentally disabled folks for 4 years and each of them have more integrity, respect for others and humanity in their pinky nail than this bleep ever will.

I am enraged. I'm even angrier now than by her stupid, disrespectful behavior at that homeless event years ago.

Her and Carrie acting like a couple of witches at that event. Complaining about the food and talking about her adventure braids and crap versus highlighting the organization and the work they do.

That's what bought me to Tattle. That incident.

I actually liked her before than.

She's a bleeping disgusting bleep.
I have always thought she was hard to stomach but this latest catastrophe is a new low even for her. I cannot see her coming back from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kudos to the Daily Mail for making such a detailed article. I just wish they would have put her name in the headline 😩. When you google “Lydia Millen” it doesn’t come up and won’t do in future. Also, it would have been great if they included the screenshot of her using the word “sp*z-hand” a couple of years ago but I’m guessing without current proof it wouldn’t hold up to much as she recently changed the caption and edited out that word. For someone to use 2 different highly offensive words against disabilities, it says a lot. If only she felt any shame…we all know she’ll be crying victim instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now will the book be released as planned or delayed? Any company with any sense would now drop her and never work with her again.

Reactions: 15
So Lyds and Ali spent Monday evening with The Wedding Edition at the Four Seasons Hampshire.
Madam must have been busy all night on her phone ... it's giving Savoygate vibes when she was at the ballet and spent most of the evening aggressively answering TT comments.

View attachment 2474199View attachment 2474200View attachment 2474201
This is getting crazy... HOW is she continually working with this wedding edition when she's been married 6 years? So many interviews and events. Aren't there other engaged couples they can feature? And what in the heck are they wearing!?

I hope she gets dropped by W.E. immediately!

Reactions: 22

View attachment 2474199View attachment 2474200View attachment 2474201
I hope the Four Seasons, this wedding edition company and others she has tagged in the post, know what this bigot said.

Every bloody company should hear about this.

And any company that chooses to associate themselves with her AFTER THIS, will truly show their values and ethics.

God, I'm so ANGRY!

Need to take a walk and breathe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I guess the massive PR hike she’s been on to rehabilitate her image as sweet, gentle, philanthropic Lydia of the countryside has gone up in smoke then.

Her book (I use both words in the loosest and most sarcastic possible sense) is currently slated for release on 12th October. That’s only three weeks away. Will the fetid stink of this latest debacle linger, and pollute her first foray onto the printed page? I hope she gets bleeping ditched by the publisher. I don’t believe that book has even been printed yet so I wouldn’t rule it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.