Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With this and her cultural appropriation with the indigenous headdress (and nipple tassels) it's a wonder she hasn't been cancelled ten times over already.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG She and Carrie have even featured the comment in the stories AND IT'S STILL UP!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I'm certain she did not know the meaning and just needed to be educated on that one. Would have been easy to just apologize and thank her audience for correcting her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really don't understand what's complicated in that. Why would you use an offensive word that you know is going to upset people when your work is litterally to connect and communicate with people from all horizons??? She did not know what it referred to otherwise she wouldn't have used it.

Of course she knew!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Presenting the authentic Mrs. Ali Gordon using her everyday slang vocabulary. For the archive here.
Can someone please add this 'snippet' to Lyds' Wiki page with a Trigger warning ?
(I do not know how to do so myself).
Ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All she has to do is say, "I never knew it meant that. That's horrible! Now I know I'll never use it again; I've taken down the vlog and will repost an edited version so that my usage of this horrible slur doesn't contribute to anyone's trauma. Thank you for telling me. I am so sorry, and I've learned a great lesson today. Thank you for helping me be better, community!" That's it. But she won't because her narcissistic personality disorder will not allow her to admit fault. Which also means she will never improve, grow and learn. Again, it isn't IF she'll have another moment like this, it's WHEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m sorry but she’s of an age where words like that, and other derogatory words about people with disabilities, were thrown around at school as insults. The word just slipped out as I’m sure she’s a horribly offensive person on the regular when the camera isn’t rolling. She didn’t mean mongrel - she meant the British slang meaning of that word.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.