Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
She's blatantly gone on Google to see other meaning for the word to try and wriggle out of it. There's no way she meant dog and she thinks people are stupid enough to believe her
That word is never used to describe a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

blue-orchid

Like others here, I've NEVER heard anyone EVER say this to mean mongrel in the US. If one is intending to say they look scruffy, they bloody just say the word 'scruffy'.

I also have 3 close friends in Australia and all of them said they have never heard or used this to mean mongrel. All three said they have never even heard the word uttered and all have been living there for approximately 30 years each.

I, myself, actually have never heard that word in my life and was educated by others here as to what it meant.

The fact there are some sheep still defending her and thinking one could "accidentally" or "mistakenly" say such a slur shows how fucking dumb her sycophantic sheep are.

No one accidentally says such shit like that.

Do people accidentally say the n word or the other r word for developmentally disabled folks?

No.

Words like that don't just escape or fall out of someone's fucking mouth unless it is part of their vernacular. Part of their regular verbiage.

It just happened to get caught on camera and not edited out.

This is the shit that comes out of a bigot's mouth, a discriminating cunt.

A piece of trash and a poor excuse for a human being.

I worked with developmentally disabled folks for 4 years and each of them have more integrity, respect for others and humanity in their pinky nail than this cunt ever will.

I am enraged. I'm even angrier now than by her stupid, disrespectful behavior at that homeless event years ago.

Her and Carrie acting like a couple of bitches at that event. Complaining about the food and talking about her adventure braids and crap versus highlighting the organization and the work they do.

That's what brought me to Tattle. That incident.

I actually liked her before than.

Well, we knew it was just a matter of time where she would commit another "Gate", didn't we?

Her mask and facade will always fall revealing the true Lydia.

She's a fucking disgusting cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Julia123

VIP Member
Those of us regulars on this thread or anyone who has worked with or interacted with her are not surprised that the messy flying monkey Cawwie left all of this in to reveal the true Lydia. And Lydia’s handling of this is the same as always. Deflect, gaslight, attack, play the victim. We’ve been here before and I can only imagine how much worse it is behind the scenes.

She said it and no matter what she meant when she said that word, it was a slur 100% towards whomever (person or dog) she was disgusted to look like while talking about her insecurities about the book and of course HER HAIR.

I'm in the camp of this being a slam just like all the other times and Cawwie being so arrogant and a part of this toxic soup probably thought it was funny and thus, kept it, clipped it and showed it off like she always does. Then the TEAM and Lydia always make it worse by attacking and deleting and the cycle begins again... they are all the victims and never wrong.

People had an instant and visceral reaction to this repugnant posting as the should have!

All the newbies… see the pink wiki button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Julia123

VIP Member
It’s on the daily Mail

View attachment 2474123
OMG they included all of the details and screenshots of the comments... and tied it ALL to when she was talking about the book! Also all of the screenshots of her nasty replies during Savoygate.

• Heart
  • Wow

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Oh now she’s posting about gramps and not “the funeral” she needs outfits for… and making it all about herself again with the tomatoes. 🖕🏻

View attachment 2480566View attachment 2480567
She had Grandpa's handy work along the wall dug up and thrown away in less than a year after he did the work. I blame Ali for not demanding that it stay as is. But nope the spineless twit just went right along with it.

• Heart
  • Sad

blue-orchid

Thank you for this post . And for breaking it down so well...👏

I have been dying to know what this ignoramus has been earning and it’s 710k pa..... Jesus H Christ. What world do we live in? It is absolutely shameful where lack of talent in anything gets you.

My daughters have come home from Uni this evening, exhausted. One, doing Biotechnology has had nine hours of three different three hour lectures on biology, chemistry and physics. The other one has had Architectural studio work all day - whereby only one third ever pass - pressure - and this?? This? The ultimate fraud.. offensive fraud, nasty fraud.. Aaaaaaarggghh, it’s just sickening, isn’t it?
It's a testament to you and how you raised two young women who are intelligent, diligent and full of class and integrity.

They are not looking for some pie in the sky, temporary get rich quick schemes like Lydiot and other "influencers".

Lydiot may have made some quick bucks but is this going to last until her 60s, has she been contributing to a safe and secure retirement?

She's only 35 and her career is already dying. Let's also remember she started her "career" dancing in Ibiza with nipple tassels swinging and in her underwear.

She didn't even get into uni like other regular students and clearly, her "degree" is questionable.

Yes, she had some luck with cash but where is she going to be at 50 versus your daughters?

Also note that your daughters will clearly be contributing to society and already are.

What has Lydiot contributed to?

Cultural appropriation wearing that headdress in Ibiza.

Slurs against disabled folks.

Verbal abuse of a pregnant woman.

Fraud with her Globy get rich schemes.

Insensitivity and crass behavior to those suffering socioeconomically during a cost of living crisis.

Trust me, both your daughters are already far richer than Lydiot will ever be.

Know that @Milking Keynes . 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
She doesn’t realize everyone is on to her “gifts”. The gift is not genuinely for someone. Lydia is making the gift about herself and steering the conversation always back to her and whatever she brought for praise. Even the 🍾 was regifted so she could probably talk about how she was sent the champagne and it has been stored in her basement broken bathroom that she plans to eventually turn into a wine cellar blah blah blah about her home plans.

I’m sure her friends are like “yes wow 😬 thank you Lydia. I always wanted eggs for my birthday.😁 Yes yes you have chickens. Oh wow I’m the first person you’ve given eggs to because now you have SO MANY! Oh and the chickens have names. Thank you for telling me how you came up with the names and the color of each egg. 🥸 Oh and their dust bath is a antique champagne bucket and Ali puts all of your home grown herbs in there. Oh you don’t actually eat the herbs… interesting. 🫤 Oh really, 🙄, you painted the chicken wire black to be more sympathetic. 😑 Great so um… look at that, I need to get something from the oven” 🏃🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
Whether she knew what it meant or not after being informed of its meaning her only response should have been an apology and to acknowledge her ignorance. If she truly didn’t mean to offend she would have apologised instead she justified what she said, doubled down and is now ignoring it.

Those are not the actions of a kind hearted person who truly didn’t mean it. A kind hearted person would have been shocked at what they had done and would have been embarrassed and begging for forgiveness.

• Heart

claredeloony

The thing with all of these sycophantic followers of hers, they are actually making her look worse. I think pretty much every comment that has said Lydia was out of order has been respectful (even the angry ones).

Her minions, however, have been classless, rude, insulting, and in many cases: utterly vile.

Any decent person would have come online and said to them, ‘Enough. I don’t want this on my channel.’ But she is happy to let them insult people and resort to name calling. She doesn’t care how nasty they are being. And the silly fools do it willingly.

They can’t work out that she wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Well if there was ever any doubt that Cawwie hates Lydia and that Lydiot doesn’t watch her videos before they are posted… I present to you this UN EDITED clip and screen shots from the vlog. Clearly the built in camera wide eye and skin smoothing and nose shrinking filters were not on. Dare I say this is the REAL Lydia without filters? My gosh the nose is so droopy and she looks so different.

The only thing I’ve done is crop out her enormous sweaty filthy hair feet.

WHO thinks… let me pick up a camera to film taking sweaty boots off someone and then talk about HAIRY TOES! 🦶🏻🦶🏻🤢🤮

Warning - there is a bit Carrie zooms in on the feet that I couldn’t crop out

IMG_0756.jpeg
IMG_0757.jpeg
IMG_0758.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I cannot get over her doing a sponsored grid post for her husband’s grandad’s funeral outfit. I tend to overthink things like what to wear to a funeral but it’s out of respect for the family as I’ve been to funerals where they’ve asked for a pop of colour so I’ve stressed a bit about getting the balance right but I would NEVER ever think about posting my outfit on Instagram or it being some sort of fashion opportunity. When my partner’s grandma died my sole priority that day was being there to support him through it, not getting dressed up and doing a photo shoot for the gram.

In the post’s comments a couple of people have commented ‘you never wear all black’ and instead of admitting it was because it was for a funeral, she is replying to them all saying ‘I always wear black in winter!’ Hmmmmm…I mean it’s not exactly winter but ok.

I don’t usually comment on this thread but I have found her very unlikable for a while and when I saw she had casually dropped an awful ableist slur into her vlog the other day I got drawn in to reading up more on her. She’s got to be one of the worst vloggers out there.

• Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
She is VILE. Her subscribers are up in arms and demanding apologies, quite rightly. And instead she’s doubled down (did we really expect anything less?) and is GASLIGHTING everyone with her lies. And she has the audacity to just carry on as if nothing has happened:

IMG_7136.jpeg

No one, especially someone of her age, doesn’t know what that word means:

IMG_7137.jpeg

• Heart

blue-orchid

For those questioning the wording… see this post above taken directly from the you tube before deleted. She was in a long ramble about the book and meeting with the publishers and then said this in the middle out of nowhere.
---
Carrie clipped it and posted it in the IG stories below. She actually isolated it and re-posted!

View attachment 2475142
Says so much about Carrie as well, doesn't it?

Out of an hour long vlog with all this muppet's ramblings, THAT is what Carrie chose to highlight and post??

WTAF?

Speaks volumes.

No wonder they are bloody best friends.

I know many of us have gone back and forth wondering if these vile statements and behaviors of Lydia's that Carrie posts are sabotage or the same stupidity?

I don't think Carrie is that smart.

I mean she gave up a real job to work full-time for a heinous social media twat and has remained in that position for years.

She is always cackling, shrieking, drinking and waving in ditches right alongside Lydiot.

She is one in the same, in my opinion.

I believe Carrie thinks this crap is funny, that they're hilarious and everyone else will too.

They're both beyond vile.

I question Ali and Man Bun for staying in relationships with such witches.

Speaks volumes about their characters as well to remain with twats like these.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Aussie over here 👋
I’ve never heard anyone use the word “m##g” and mean “dog”. If they mean mongrel, they say mongrel.
Exactly. Also, call me “woke” but I wouldn’t even use the word mongrel (even if it is to describe a dog) as it is also used by racists to describe people who are mixed-raced. It’s 2023, people use the term “mixed-breed” to describe dogs. Any word that has prejudice connotations to it isn’t accepted by most people in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 42