Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #190

Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
Who in their right mind uploads a reel asking smugly 'guess where I'm going?' when they are actually going to their husbands grandads funeral. God she is terrible.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but how many boutiques you bought your wedding dress from 6 years previously, would contact you to gift you a new dress because you had a boob job and your dress no longer fitted? none thats how many!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

blue-orchid

Instead of telling her to fuck off out of respect for his grandfather, he willingly takes pics of her and posts about THAT first vs. his grandfather.

Well, most people with sense would just post about the loss of his grandfather.

It speaks volumes and shows he is just as self-immersed and sick as her.

He stays with her, enables her disgusting behavior and supports her all for the almighty dollar.

He is just as vain, self-immersed and money hungry as she is.

He's constantly eye fucking himself in the camera as well. Disgusting.

They are meant for each other.

After all she has said and done and all her #Gates, he stays with a "woman" like that.

They truly deserve each other and are one in the same.

He may be kinder and nicer to the animals but he is still full of himself, arrogant and all about money and fame before even talking about his grandfather.

He just gets worse as time goes on and as each #Gate goes by.

If my partner was posting on IG about their "funeral fashion" choices when my grandfather has literally just died and asked me to take a pic of them, I'd tell them to fuck right off!

Such disgusting, vile behavior yet again from this bitch and the moron she married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Allexie01

VIP Member
Teeny Tiny Aldi thinks this neckerchief adds a touch of 'intrigue' to his outfit.....who is going to tell him?????

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 18.31.06.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

K18

VIP Member
I sent some messages last night to halfpenny, milla, bellepr, fairfax and favour, Karen millen, beauty pie, Waterstones, lily and bean, Holland cooper, Beaufort and Blake, aavelle, skin and me and Orion spring.

So far I have only had a response from beauty pie saying it is of upmost importance that their community feels supported and heard and they appreciate the message and are always there to support their members. Bit vague but better than nothing hopefully it will be passed on to the right people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’ve recorded the clip as well as reported
Completely forgot you can report on YouTube, just done as well. Thanks.

A bit mushy here, but can I just say how much I love tattle when it comes to things like this. Often tattle is labelled as being a place for trolls but to see you all stand up and support people who may not easily have a voice is really heartwarming and reassuring to see.

Big love to you all tonight. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

diand

I’m sorry but she’s of an age where words like that, and other derogatory words about people with disabilities, were thrown around at school as insults. The word just slipped out as I’m sure she’s a horribly offensive person on the regular when the camera isn’t rolling. She didn’t mean mongrel - she meant the British slang meaning of that word.
I’m around the same age and grew up in the UK and this word got thrown around at school when I was a kid too so no doubt she knows what it means and she should absolutely know better then to say it in public or in private.

She makes my blood boil

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Namima

VIP Member
Ali showing us he's #teamTattle by posting this pic of Lyds 😂

Screenshot_20230928_122712_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230928_122756_Google.jpg

It's almost like an episode of 'Bitch Stole My Look'.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

K18

VIP Member
Her dad was poorly last year wasn’t he? Wasn’t she yelled at for parking in a residential road I vaguely recall. I imagine her dad was as a result getting his ducks in order and as you say was either too old or too poorly to act as a guarantor for them just as their mortgage was up. The timeline fits for this.
Effectively she’s drawn capital out of the business to pay off her mortgage/keep her repayments affordable and keep the house!

What a dick honestly, any normal person would be paying off their mortgage whilst they are earning good money. She instead redid the house over and over and over and OVER spending vast sums of money to keep up with Josie, Victoria etc. I always thought the GP bungalow ‘was too big a stretch/jump up for them. They’re two people with no plans to have a family. They didn’t need such a massive house.
She even said that they ‘skipped’ a house meaning they intentionally bought something too big and expensive. It was a massive jump going from a 2 up 2 down to the bunga.
---
So after a whole week of media exposing her casually using an abhorrent word to insult and denigrate society’s most vulnerable -

a) all press articles are gone

b) only one brand has shown regret and is seeking answers (Beaufort & Blake)

Pretty shocking.
Beauty Pie were apologetic and Susan Caplan removed the comment from her post on instragram.

Interesting response from Battersea very interesting

IMG_3729.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

blue-orchid

Folks have mentioned a jump in her Tube views since she committed this heinous act.

However, history of her other #Gates have shown us that initially they will be an increase in views BUT the luxury and international brand work ends for her.

She has no more work with Dior, NARS, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, GHD, Fendi, Manolo Blahnik, Salvatore Ferragamo etc. etc

That is where the true money is and once these major brands dumped her, numerous others did too.

Other than Karen Millen.....she doesn't have much of anything as for major brands.

I mean she's shilling fucking tweezers and razors now so........it always catches up eventually.

She's making no where how much she used to make pre all her #Gates.

Again all by her own hand.

What an idiot.

• Heart

slipperfluff

I can’t believe she’s treating Ali’s grandad’s funeral like a fashion parade. And gesturing outfits on her blog. I bet his family think she’s vile.

• Sad
  • Sick