Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know. Her die hard followers are still defending her. Do you know if she genuinely said I was wrong, just once in her sheltered perfect life. I was wrong. I really didn't mean it in the context I said it. Which I don't think she actually did. However, she said it. She said that word. Just for once admit you made a complete duck up. Apologies for causing offence. She is a narcissist however so everyone else is wrong. She will put out some sob story and brands Will continue to deal with her
No, no acknowledgement or apology. And this is the thing: As soon as the first few comments were made, all she had to do, was edit the Vlog immediately, and say gosh, sorry: made a mistake. But she didn’t… She removed the negative comments.

But then it’s snowballed, and there were too many negative comments to deal with, so she came up with that ridiculous ‘mongrel’ excuse. I’m sorry, but how thick do you have to be to think that will fly?

‘What can we say we meant? Mongoose… No, not good enough… Mongolian… no, not quite right, I know: mongrel! Perfect’.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All I can gather from this is that she's not important enough for people to care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Lydia was a man, used the same offensive term as she did, had so many people report it and be offended by it, YouTube would have taken action by now. The same holds true for the brands to whom we are reporting her. It may not be a popular thing to say but iny opinion a culture exists in which women can do no wrong and even if they do, YouTube and brands are afraid to call it out and take action for fear of a backlash.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
If she meant a mongrel and was shortening it, she would have pronounced it like 'mung'. However, mongrel is a short enough word to pronounce in full.

Reactions: 23
I can’t unsee this SNL skit 🤣… and as far as I’m concerned there is NO age that this shirt is the pinnacle of joy. she’s got it unbuttoned so low… Lydia that ain’t helping. Also, the jeans are so unflattering!!!

View attachment 2474007View attachment 2474008View attachment 2474009
View attachment 2474010
Oops forgot to add the link to the SNL skit 🙃 ENJOY lol

Lydiot's pinnacle of joy shirt and mom jeans would be right at home here! One of them looks to also have acorns embroidered on her vest and they are gardening in their outfit as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It doesn't matter how much she puts on that fake bleeping posh accent, how many Hermes bags she buys and how many clothes by a brand that dressed the royals she wears she will always be a horrible chavvy cow. So much for turning over a new leaf, the better me, the more happy me, relaxed me, country me, No Lydia you are rotten through and through!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s a piece of trash 🤮 because she’s a narcissist she will NEVER apologise, it’s incomprehensible to her. All these mistakes and no apologies proves her narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It doesn't matter how much she puts on that fake bleeping posh accent, how many Hermes bags she buys and how many clothes by a brand that dressed the royals she wears she will always be a horrible chavvy cow. So much for turning over a new leaf, the better me, the more happy me, relaxed me, country me, No Lydia you are rotten through and through!
AGREE and her constantly saying "My wedding dress no longer fits me and I am also different now" is her reasoning for wanting a vow renewal. Utter crap! Wedding dresses are for one day... not something you need to keep wearing like shoes and jeans. She has NEVER worn that bustier top since her wedding but hauls it out to try it on during other peoples wedding content and considers wearing it to other people's weddings! If she wants to keep wearing it, she could have the boob part taken in no problem. If she really wanted to have a vow renewal with Ali because she loves him she sure didn't say that! She said, we were going to do it at 10 years but looks like we HAVE TO DO IT NOW... guessing due to a free dress and failing career. She was married December 2017, so this year is SIX.

The "big Carrie 1/2 penny lady" egging her on to get a whole new dress and have another big wedding like she's changed so much... and to also never mention Ali or the reason one would do a vow renewal... is just equally disgusting IMO. I was big time put off by 1/2 penny and the dresses are BASIC and she adds bows and sleeves to make them changeable - "ground breaking".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s time she retired from social media of all forms and do what she says she wants to do ( in yesterdays vlog) and go and live in the middle of nowhere, where people don’t know her .

Obvs it’s going to be either a big terraced or a semi in the Cotswolds because she can’t afford the big detached with land . Maybe she called out her own future last night

Reactions: 20
It’s on the daily Mail

View attachment 2474123
OMG they included all of the details and screenshots of the comments... and tied it ALL to when she was talking about the book! Also all of the screenshots of her nasty replies during Savoygate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I can’t unsee this SNL skit 🤣… and as far as I’m concerned there is NO age that this shirt is the pinnacle of joy. she’s got it unbuttoned so low… Lydia that ain’t helping. Also, the jeans are so unflattering!!!

View attachment 2474007View attachment 2474008View attachment 2474009
View attachment 2474010
I think it was at this point she was waffling on about showing off her wrists and ankles in this type of outfit but they are her two worst features, IMHO she has thick wrists and chunky ankles. Keep them covered up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she'll dare to do those Waterstones book signing meets now. Quite risky I'd say - how would she respond if someone calls her out for this in public?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lk Bennett and Emmy London have praised and commented her last post on Instagram . Do lk bennett know?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.