Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just see how uncomfortable she is hiding behind her bag and glass, you can also imagine the gossip!
---

The thing is , lidl is no « adult« , just an overgrown idiotic spoilt brat!
So do you think these other influencers (and sponsor/hosts) were aware of this "gate" in REAL TIME at this event? Maybe they were all whispering about it and distancing from her? I hope so because that may actually impact her more than the comments of her actual followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hilarious footage from last night’s event. It will be interesting to see what they put into their vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep
So do you think these other influencers (and sponsor/hosts) were aware of this "gate" in REAL TIME at this event? Maybe they were all whispering about it and distancing from her? I hope so because that may actually impact her more than the comments of her actual followers.
Yes , just like in gossip girl! Ding, ding!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the hill she’s going to die on:
View attachment 2472521
She's such a bleeping liar and a moron to boot. I had to look up the word as I have never heard this slur, I've been in the UK a while but this one had yet to cross my path.

Mongrel is not a term used for scruffy dogs, it's a term simply used to describe dogs of either no discernible breed or that are clearly a mix of a couple of breeds, and they can come in many forms, it is by no means a descriptor for a dishevelled state. The word "stray" would be more appropriate to describe a scruffy dog. Nor is the term "m-o-n-g" a shorthand for "mongrel", there is no way that was the intended use.

What I can believe however is that Lydia is so stupid as to have used this term as a shorthand for "looking bad" her entire life without understanding or knowing its origin and meaning. Not that I think she is above using slurs, but I don't think she would have used it on camera if she truly knew what it meant since it's so "off brand" for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’ll be a lot worse now.. a pariah! Even though the Little Fella is not the brightest spark( y ), surely he wouldn’t want to renew any vows with her like a noose around his career. When she gets cancelled so will he. Guilt by association.
If he gets any more work, I wonder what he will do now when she demands he take her with him (no one will want her there).
I'm WFH right now and I'm wearing a ball gown. As one does! ;)
Is it strapless, a size too small and made of polyester? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can just see how uncomfortable she is hiding behind her bag and glass, you can also imagine the gossip!
This is what Lydia's influencer life has sunk to.

She is the big fish in a very small pond of micro influencers. I didn't recognise any of the other attendees.

Standing awkwardly by herself with her dirty greasy hair and oversized vintage - ooh la la - earrings, albeit holding a £5000 Hermezzzzzzz bag, talking to no one but her camp, neckerchief-wearing husband or the event co-ordinator.
Whilst Tamara / Caro / Xenia / Bryanboy / Amelia / Vic / Leonie et al are all in Paris for Paris Fashion week or a Dior event (Amelia) Her Travesty is sitting at a wedding event in Hampshire.
Lovely. Not really.

*insert evil laugh here*

Lil Fella must be spending an arm and a leg on those mini eggs.

---

Another media outlet has reported on M-Gate

Screenshot_20230926_194048_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is what Lydia's influencer life has sunk to.

She is the big fish in a very small pond of micro influencers. I didn't recognise any of the other attendees.

Standing awkwardly by herself with her dirty greasy hair and oversized vintage - ooh la la - earrings, albeit holding a £5000 Hermezzzzzzz bag, talking to no one but her camp, neckerchief-wearing husband or the event co-ordinator.
Whilst Tamara / Caro / Xenia / Bryanboy / Amelia / Vic / Leonie et al are all in Paris for Paris Fashion week or a Dior event (Amelia) Her Travesty is sitting at a wedding event in Hampshire.
Lovely. Not really.

*insert evil laugh here*

Lil Fella must be spending an arm and a leg on those mini eggs.

---

Another media outlet has reported on M-Gate

View attachment 2474339
Front page on their website too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She's such a bleeping liar and a moron to boot. I had to look up the word as I have never heard this slur, I've been in the UK a while but this one had yet to cross my path.

Mongrel is not a term used for scruffy dogs, it's a term simply used to describe dogs of either no discernible breed or that are clearly a mix of a couple of breeds, and they can come in many forms, it is by no means a descriptor for a dishevelled state. The word "stray" would be more appropriate to describe a scruffy dog. Nor is the term "m-o-n-g" a shorthand for "mongrel", there is no way that was the intended use.

What I can believe however is that Lydia is so stupid as to have used this term as a shorthand for "looking bad" her entire life without understanding or knowing its origin and meaning. Not that I think she is above using slurs, but I don't think she would have used it on camera if she truly knew what it meant since it's so "off brand" for her.
To be more relatable she’s clearly been advised to speak to camera like she speaks to her friend and here we are.

Anyone that attended secondary school in the UK esp if they’re Lydia’s age will be well aware of that term and she’s savage when she starts.

One of the photos they've used of Lyds. More Ibiza laughing gas girl than old money ...
Screenshot_20230926_194449_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Your point is valid but can we please not use this word? There are so many other words in the English language that can be used to describe her that aren't derogatory words about female genitalia. Like we're having a discussion about using words derogatorily and that's one of them. It's not used in polite company, just the same as r****d and m**g and select others (I'm not equating it with the n-word, that is far far worse).
I guess we have different ideas of what is cursing vs. derogatory vs. bigotry vs discrimination.

I use that when I am enraged just like 'duck'. I most certainly do not equate 'bleep' or 'duck' with using a slur against a disabled /developmentally disabled individual or sing the n word. And to me the m word she used and the r word is no different from the n word. It is all discriminating against a select group of people. Not a body part we all possess.

I respect your opinion but one of the rules here is not to police others comments.

Feel free to ignore my posts moving forward. I think it best.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, I was thinking even the term mongrel is a bit offensive these days…
If used to describe a human, it has always been offensive. It has always been used in a derogatory way to describe mixed race people or people who were not Caucasian.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg lol Ali looks RIDICULOUS! Lydia stillll in velvet massive riding hat and rubber amazon boots - guess no company has kindly gifted her real horsey gear. (and last pic she’s allll alone in her white get-up)

IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg

Adding… why is someone walking with them and their horses?

IMG_0538.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
HEY ALL
She’s on the Daily Mail! Seems like she has upset people AGAIN! Flood the comments!

• Heart
She uses unsavoury language often derogatory or otherwise. Both Lydia and Ali’s banter is often uncouth and as far from the personas they try portray. She in particular can’t decide who she is. That’s why her mask will always slip.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeez it's been madness here I've had Ali in one ear begging 'send more eggs!!, and I've been on the phone to Cadburys with the other ear saying 'Ship more boxes out asap!'. At one point I even had Ali on the phone saying 'Coco mini eggs size wont do you need to get Cadburys to make them the size of Easter eggs?' I said 'Sorry Ali that cant be done but fear not another batch is on its way and is just turning down your private lane now and don't worry I've told the van to park outside so they dont hit your gates as they back into your drive'.🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.