Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of telling her to duck off out of respect for his grandfather, he willingly takes pics of her and posts about THAT first vs. his grandfather.

Well, most people with sense would just post about the loss of his grandfather.

It speaks volumes and shows he is just as self-immersed and sick as her.

He stays with her, enables her disgusting behavior and supports her all for the almighty dollar.

He is just as vain, self-immersed and money hungry as she is.

He's constantly eye bleeping himself in the camera as well. Disgusting.

They are meant for each other.

After all she has said and done and all her #Gates, he stays with a "woman" like that.

They truly deserve each other and are one in the same.

He may be kinder and nicer to the animals but he is still full of himself, arrogant and all about money and fame before even talking about his grandfather.

He just gets worse as time goes on and as each #Gate goes by.

If my partner was posting on IG about their "funeral fashion" choices when my grandfather has literally just died and asked me to take a pic of them, I'd tell them to duck right off!

Such disgusting, vile behavior yet again from this witch and the moron she married.
💯...Well said...Bravo. He is just as big a pile of tit as her in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she is still clueless about how to pronounce Dubarry!
I have previously informed Lydia about the correct way to pronounce Dubarry (my family comes from Co Mayo/Galway in Ireland and she is so ignorant that she thinks she knows best. I cannot understand why Dubarry have previously sponsored her.

Reactions: 17
duck me these outfits are hysterical 🤣🤣 she surely has to be pranking her followers?? I refuse to believe those purple and green skirts aren’t photoshopped. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been trying to get the P& L sheet to see how much she pays herself etc but I can’t find her accounts online everything I’ve seen is dissolved? If you know what she trades as , the exact name pls let me know tia

Reactions: 7
There, there, comments and the adoration must be making her feel slightly better. But it will stick and social media sites need to now make it stop.

Reactions: 9
She says she's gluten free, but didn't order the gluten free afternoon tea???? More lies!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
PLEASE tell me she tried on a gold/yellow skirt as well? I’m a native New Orleanian and 💜💚💛 are THE carnival (Mardi Gras) colors. She looks like a king cake!
Sadly, no. The rest of the time she was just dressed like The Witchfinder General.

IMG_1534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’ve found the details and had someone look. There is no P&L sheet unfortunately, because they opted to not provide one (I’m advised possibly because the likes of KM may not want people to know how much they pay)…..

the cash In 22 is 500k ish (all this info is 22) they owe 50k in vat 340k corporation tax. She’s owed 230k from trade creditors (Karen millen??) then “other participants” owe her a further 170k

710 k came out Yr ending 22 she has 4 staff including directors (Ali?? Carrie herself ?)

the person I spoke to said in his opinion the big mistake is they haven’t mitigated the 340k corp tax and they could of got rid of this bill by paying out the money in salary .
---
The person I spoke to thinks Karen millen is absolutely nuts and must of been paying her a fortune
---
So well done Lydia for getting Le miuex leggings to ride in , that’s an improvement, however , is she serious about wearing a Karen millen millen blazer to horse ride in??!! There isn’t enough give in such a jacket and the horse will wipe his mouth and nose on it in minutes ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.