Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she’s deleted it she will surely have to tell her publishers what has gone down. They are not going to be pleased at all.

Reactions: 11
Even if she’s deleted it she will surely have to tell her publishers what has gone down. They are not going to be pleased at all.
The only annoying thing about this episode is that if/when book sales for Evermean come out and they are tit, in her head she will blame this. She'll think this put people off, but actually it's because most people won't be interested in a book of word salad nonsense and cliche's, written by a fake "author" who can't even spell.

Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #190: Her nose still long, uses the word m**g - hopefully that’s her career gone!

Also whoever did that TikTok why don’t they open up the comments!? I want to hear the Gen Z’ers thoughts!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So why has the comments been turned off on tik tok where the user ‘pretty moi’ has posted the clip from you tube of Lydia using that appalling and offensive word ? This should be going out viral.
And when she replies with a long ass response on her you tube.. she again, deflects and tries to hold accountability just to save her own ass. I hope this goes public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So why has the comments been turned off on tik tok where the user ‘pretty moi’ has posted the clip from you tube of Lydia using that appalling and offensive word ? This should be going out viral.
And when she replies with a long ass response on her you tube.. she again, deflects and tries to hold accountability just to save her own ass. I hope this goes public.
The user is Petty Moi - if everyone goes and watches the video it might help gain traction

Reactions: 10
What if Carrie left it in the video on purpose. She’s sabotaging Lydia from within the camp. She doesn’t know how to outright quit, so she’s making sure that our Lydia will get less and less work and will have to let her go.

on another I’m giving Carrie way too much credit and She’s just as bad as Lydia and doesn’t see anything wrong with that awful word
Carrie turns her listening ears off, can you imagine being forced to listening to all the inane stupid drivel that comes out of Elsie’s mouth? You’re right she didn’t pick up on it bc it’s a term she’s desensitised to.

Reactions: 18
She’s got previous for using ablest slurs. I just did a search on tattle and found this:

(Sorry it’s not the best, but look at the hashtag.)

View attachment 2473180
'...take COPIES amounts' Eh ? Do you mean COPIOUS amounts ??
Jackass.
---
I can't be bothered to watch her wedding dress shopping, but do we ashoom (Aldi-ism) that they are going to renew their wedding vows?!

If so this absolutely isn't because they are head over heels in love, or have been married for so long it feels like a nice thing to do BUT it will ALL be down to social media, instagram and her "brand". Totally commercial decision which can give the lazy cow some content, for lack of any other ideas. It's all just SO bleeping tedious. We'll have endless tit about the venue, the food, drink, flowers, dress, hair, make up etc. SO boring.
The vow renewal is just an attempt to stick a band aid on an unhappy marriage.

The spiteful 'banter', her infinite laziness, Ali doing everything in the house - cooking, cleaning, pets, laundry, garden, chickens, her miserable attitude, refusal to admit when she's wrong, the numerous '-gates' attached to her name affect Ali's livelihood, living an inauthentic life, Carrie being the 3rd wheel in their marriage etc.
It's alot to deal with day after day 24/7.

The high from planning and attending the vow renewal won't last long,. The problems in their marriage won't magically disappear because you've organised a vow renewal.
Reality will set in to show nothing has changed ... she has learnt nothing from her past behaviours.
Savoygate / Hairgate / M-gate will still occupy a huge spot in her pea brain because she has not learnt anything from those episodes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I sent some messages last night to halfpenny, milla, bellepr, fairfax and favour, Karen millen, beauty pie, Waterstones, lily and bean, Holland cooper, Beaufort and Blake, aavelle, skin and me and Orion spring.

So far I have only had a response from beauty pie saying it is of upmost importance that their community feels supported and heard and they appreciate the message and are always there to support their members. Bit vague but better than nothing hopefully it will be passed on to the right people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
'...take COPIES amounts' Eh ? Do you mean COPIOUS amounts ??
Jackass.
---

The vow renewal is just an attempt to stick a band aid on an unhappy marriage.

The spiteful 'banter', her infinite laziness, Ali doing everything in the house - cooking, cleaning, pets, laundry, garden, chickens, her miserable attitude, refusal to admit when she's wrong, the numerous '-gates' attached to her name affect Ali's livelihood, living an inauthentic life, Carrie being the 3rd wheel in their marriage etc.
It's alot to deal with day after day 24/7.

The high from planning and attending the vow renewal won't last long,. The problems in their marriage won't magically disappear because you've organised a vow renewal.
Reality will set in to show nothing has changed ... she has learnt nothing from her past behaviours.
Savoygate / Hairgate / M-gate will still occupy a huge spot in her pea brain because she has not learnt anything from those episodes.
Personally i think the vow renew is another cash grab, she definitely desperate for a bigger house in Cotswolds. She needs more brand deals with brands which haven’t ditched her and now she can have some where Ali doesn’t look like sonic the hedgehog and she doesn’t look like Katie Price 🍈 🍈
---
I sent some messages last night to halfpenny, milla, bellepr, fairfax and favour, Karen millen, beauty pie, Waterstones, lily and bean, Holland cooper, Beaufort and Blake, aavelle, skin and me and Orion spring.

So far I have only had a response from beauty pie saying it is of upmost importance that their community feels supported and heard and they appreciate the message and are always there to support their members. Bit vague but better than nothing hopefully it will be passed on to the right people.
How many more chances does she get? There was the comment about her hair being so dirty it was like dreadlocks, #spazhands IG tag, then her and Carrie using the gay slur Woofter in a vlog, the incident where she was twerking in pyjamas created for a women’s shelter fundraising, the abhorrent behaviour at the homes less sleep over, the Nicky bullying incident, the whole savoy gate…. the list of vile behaviour is really stacking up…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done D18! It's only when brands get bad press through association with her that they might sit up and listen. Carrie seems to also target the luxury hotels in Ireland for freebie trips e.g. Ballyfin. Maybe they should be notified too.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry she did not mean a mixed breed dog 😂 ffs Lydia, the mask slipped again

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A Mongrel isn’t necessarily scruffy ! So she can’t imo get out of this one just like that.

I bet she was peeved at Carrie although she can only blame herself for saying that word

It was handed about as well as a couple of similar words when I was at school , name calling / banter . I haven’t heard anyone use that word since school !! And I left school over 30 yrs ago!

Reactions: 18
Personally i think the vow renew is another cash grab, she definitely desperate for a bigger house in Cotswolds. She needs more brand deals with brands which haven’t ditched her and now she can have some where Ali doesn’t look like sonic the hedgehog and she doesn’t look like Katie Price 🍈 🍈
---

How many more chances does she get? There was the comment about her hair being so dirty it was like dreadlocks, #spazhands IG tag, then her and Carrie using the gay slur Woofter in a vlog, the incident where she was twerking in pyjamas created for a women’s shelter fundraising, the abhorrent behaviour at the homes less sleep over, the Nicky bullying incident, the whole savoy gate…. the list of vile behaviour is really stacking up…
Also a user of the previous forum GG wrote about when she was on a train stn platform Lydia and Cawwie deliberately blocked her from getting in front of them on the platform (when she prob needs to find a certain area on the platform board the train with a ramp and she overheard Lydia saying ‘sorry no wheels’ or something to that effect. When she realised the lady had over heard her she made out she was talking about riding her bike to the train stn….
---
I’m glad she took that down but I’m delighted that also means she deleted the ridiculous wedding dress bits… which the vlog is named for. Serves her right.

Reciepts always live on tattle.

View attachment 2472893
So she deleted more clips, not just the slur comment? I Wonder why? Any ideas if you saw this content?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Surely this has to be the end of her......probably not though. She always always wrangles her way out of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m not surprised at all with her. Let’s remember she’s also used the terms ‘**** hands’ and ‘Willy whoofter/poofter’ before. And like this, claimed she didn’t know or was referring t something else. She’s just a vile vile creature

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.