Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Grand Tattle SHOW US YER TOASTER competition...

This is my entry - Crumbs - I hope I win...

(Unserviced Dualit 10/12 years old and erm...clean...)

6BB1DF90-646C-462E-AB7E-73CA1414A7B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Wophie

VIP Member
The AUDACITY of this cow to say that those PR trips were not a holiday. Let's break them down then shall we

- A free stay in a hotel abroad, flights included.
- Free food
- A varied, interesting itinerary
- Piles of freebies
- Spending time in a different scenery and culture
- Parties, drinks, entertainment

So please pinpoint for me exactly how that isn't a holiday AND THEN SOME. When I go on holiday I have to pay for everything, sort my own transfers, food, drink, itinerary. And I certainly do not get a whole suitcase worth of freebies waiting for me in my hotel room.

I would love to ask a room full of minimum wage, hard working, burnt out people working long hours if they would consider Lydia's PR trips a holiday or not.

Her greed and entitlement is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Hi lovelies, took a bit of a break from Lydiot, hope everyone is healthy and happy ❤
This photo reminded me of the lower jaw of Bo Selecta 😂 her nose is taking over her whole face too 👃😂
Screenshot_20220111_172248_com.instagram.android_edit_1516956798384675.jpg
Remini20220111191329931.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

EnglishBreakfastTea

E69DE6B3-1FF1-48BA-A53D-B7819F197052.jpeg

51FA082B-2896-4C95-A8F8-D3ED62821165.jpeg

‘Never been more proud’ ???? ‘Inspiring, uplifting, empowering community we have built’????? About a woman having the bravery and courage to…drive an Aston Martin????

She needs to get a grip of a lot more than the steering wheel this one 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

welshy101

Just want to say thank you so much to each and every one of you for your lovely words and support today. I don’t want to take up the thread with lots of replies from me because this thread is about Lydia and not me. But I’ve read them all and it’s so heartwarming so thank you! I shall keep on reading and start contributing too 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 79

coconochanel

VIP Member
The problem with Elsie is she contradicts herself and lies all the time and as people start to realise it they wont trust anything she is flogging!

She's gluten free-then buys gluten pizza, pasta etc

She's eating healthy but downing the MOET

She loves Rodial but in the next IG video she loves Elizabeth Arden and has used it since she was teenager

She loves these leggings from Intimissimi but she only wears 1950's dresses

Goes on about being eco friendly but has a gas guzzling RR, a land rover and a Aston Martin

She's happy happy happy but in Ali's vlog is a sour faced nasty cow.

Things don't make you or her happy but in the next breath she is buying rings, watches, shoes, dresses etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Influensters for the favourite thread title with 79 votes!🥇
Thank you to everybody who voted in the ‘Predictions for 2022’ poll. The results were unanimously in favour of Lydia’s work drying up and Karen Millen dropping her in favour of Grossie!

Please take a moment to vote in the new poll.

It’s the second thread of 2022 and Tattlers are well and truly back in the saddle. Unfortunately Lyds still thinks it’s 2020! She also thinks it’s spring! Do try and keep up dear!
* Ali and Lidl went to his parents for Christmas Day… Let’s hope they didn’t ask you to cook like they did at your house!
*The culinary duo hosted a breakfast for her brother’s family on Boxing Day… So you do have family!
* New Years Eve was spent at Ye Olde Rectum with Grossie and Cawwie and a grazing platter.
* Ali, babe, cleared away the Christmas decorations and we saw the real Elsie chivvying him along.
* The Bunga is now decorated with garden ferns in a ‘homage’ to their stay at Thyme. I give them a week.
* "Things don't make you happy," she said. Her Christmas gifts included a new engagement ring and a Range Rover.
* Her engagement ring means nothing. She might go back to her Tiffany ring when she wants something simple and not flashy.
* She had candles from her mother. They were already stashed in the 'candle cupboard'.
* She had a ring from her stepmother. We didn't see it.
* She's happy, happy, happy. She's ‘consuming’ self help books. You can't be too happy!
* She is planning to eat healthily. She bought a bag of carrots, a cucumber and frozen croissants.
* She's feeling refreshed after a fortnight off ‘work’. She needs two more weeks in the summer. You don’t understand the concept of annual leave do you Elsie?
* She revealed plans for an oak fire escape staircase (slippery as f*ck in wet weather), oak posts around the light well, oak raised beds after a year in situ (the old ones were ‘cheap’) and an oak shed!
* She's signed off Phase 2 of the interior. It includes the lower ground floor basement.
* The house will be finished this time next year. Really?
* She's hurt that she’s been dropped by a brand she was loyal to. Looks like Rodial #blurringtoolgate. She learnt hard lessons last year. Karma is a bitch!
* She's had "a change of heart". She wants to work with smaller brands. Did the luxe brands have a change of heart about you, dear?
* She changed so many lives by recommending products. We're not buying that!
* A business owner can now send her kids to private school thanks to her. That'll be your therapist then.
* They won’t be moving or buying a second property. They’re investing elsewhere… So why are you looking at RightMove hun?
* Her goal is to live a beautiful, wonderful , happy life. She won't do anything that gets in the way of that. She's selfish about her happiness....just that Elsie?
* Their relationship is loving and they laugh all the time and respect each other. The camera never lies.

In other news
👱‍♀️We are grateful that @welshy101 broke cover to tell us her bad experience as a small business working with Lydia and COO Cawwie.
🎅Nicky Lazou spent three weeks in the Maldives over Christmas and New Year with her baby boy.

Screen grab courtesy of @Julia123
Screenshot_20220111-165826_Chrome.jpg
f

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…
Sorry didn't upload a picture, here she is 💖
20211004_135427.jpg
IMG_20210319_135103.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Stefano

VIP Member
Sorry but she already enraged me within the first 5 mins of this vlog ... her fucking weak wrists that can't open a fence when she can just step bloody over it. The whole "Ali come and open the gate" ..lazy AF Bitch and then saying to the dog "he knows who's boss" .. I mean I think everyone knows verruca salt ..and dare them if they disobey you ... goes for your animals .. your husband .. and pretty much anyone who has had the displeasure of working with you I imagine!! :mad::mad::mad:

Her whole narrative in the first 5 mins tells us all everything .. people must fall in line with what SHE wants .. and what SHE likes and fucking watch her blow if they don't .. same with the wanting another dog and forcing her husband to like nature and sunrises .. fucking spectacular marriage all round (PS: ALI GROW A FUCKING PAIR!):sick::sick:

The whispering was so put on and disineguous .... she has bloody told him outright she is having another dog and he has evidently shut up for an easy life ...so stop with the fake ass lying and whispering as no one is buying it!!

"I can't let him think he has lost" ... I mean are you in a marriage or is it a fucking game of "1 upmanship" .. this is her to a "T" .....IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING .... Not the fact it's a tiny little puppy who has been bred to be ripped away from it's mother ... it's all about HER as usual! She makes my fucking piss boil!!! She is actually loathsome!

And the whole monologue that was completely rehearsed by him in the car about her deserving it was vomitworthy ... She absolutely DOES NOT deserve anything .. she is a horrible human .. a nasty bitchy mare to him and frankly she can't look after the animals she does have! At this point I am really sad for that little puppy going to Cruella De Millen-Moron's puppy factory in the broken ass bugalow! :cry::cry:

He is just as bad as he enables her .. and his crass comment about "sausage" was frankly appauling and didn't need to be left in a vlog .. they are about as classless as one can get in my opinion ... uncouth arseholes with a bit of money ....

And already "YOU AND MY CASHMERE ARE NOT FRIENDS" ... FFS he is a little puppy ... she has fuck all right to own another dog .. she is bloody horrible with that sodding tone in her voice!!! :cry::cry::cry: And Barclay is yet another fucking pretentious name ... TWAT!

And there she goes on moaning that they can't go out now as they have the puppy .. I mean FFS did you think he would be fully trained and raring to go .. he is a BABY!!!! not a piece of ASOS/AMAZON crap you buy and then push it out in the hallway :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can't watch anymore as it actually makes me sad to think that the little dog has been taken from his mother so young and has to live his life out with that bitch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Loupylia

Wow. Just wow. Todays vlog is the fakest I have ever seen her. Who is she kidding?!! Vulgar bullying materialistic influencer is now a healthy living ambassador who works out at 6am, makes healthy tonics, goes for cleansing countryside walks in the unparalleled sunrises (deep breath: “Wooowwwwwwwww”) indoor plant expert, foraging queen, bookworm who discusses literature with her husband as part of their spectacular marriage. I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It was utterly vomit inducing in its fakery. It’s all an act.

I hope she enjoys her latest collection of polyester “wardrobe heirlooms” made in Boohoo’s sweat shops by workers who are paid less per day than she spends on a gluten filled frozen croissant from the garden centre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

HappySamson90

Long time lurker here! I'm just watching the latest vlog and I just need to let off some anger! I am a certified seamstress and patter cutter, and everything she is mentioning while talking about the MK collection is a load of bull!! Trying to justify the materials used by saying fabrics are chosen with a purpose in mind, and yes this is correct, but not in the way she is trying to use it to justify KM charging an absurd amount of money for shit quality is not it!

The quality of the KM pieces are no better than the standard H&M clothes, and are mass produced in sweat shops!

And, there is no design what so ever behind her collections! This is nothing against the girls working for KM because they are just doing their job! But I promise you, Lydia brings a load of screenshots to every design meeting saying "I want this", the KM design team recreates it and then that's it. And because of this there is no red thread in her collections for KM, because there can't be one when she just picks what she likes from whatever brand!

I'm so fed up with influencers doing these design collabs! And some of them maybe put in a lot of work and thoughts behind their collections but as someone who is actually trained in the profession it makes me sick!

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Julia123

VIP Member
Guys I re-listened to the brand part. She said brandS hurt her. BrandS that she was loyal to and worked with for years. So it’s more than one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

CarrotSunshine

As predicted tonights flog contains an integrated partnership with Vaha, so she's on the health and fitness trail, predict by end January she will be ill and back to the junk food!
Walks with Ali as well! I'm waiting for his cooking to fill the bingo card!

And she's once again going about her goal to be awake by 6:30 in the morning to work out and drink her shitty tonic. To quote the wise @Delizia here:

"No thanks I'd rather wake up late and have wake up sex and then have my morning shower and coffee. Sounds like a better workout and a much better energy boost, and it's free so here you go."

And she wonders why brands are dropping her!
Oh yeah! Have you heard her describing the cardigan she's wearing, being unable to correctly pronounce the name of the brand and going "Who cares"? Amazing job ethics👏👏👏

Come at me, Scarlett. I'm waiting😈😈 Tell me I'm in love with Ali again - I believe in your ability to twist it there🤣

Screenshot_20220113-203558_YouTube~01.jpg

P.s. She's shitting on GHD! They've definitely dropped her ass!

Another

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL
The only thing of hers that broke the internet Tattle was her verbal abuse of a pregnant woman and her fraudulent cheap Ali baba plastic mitt.

Let's get the facts straight, Lydiot.

Kim Kardashian's ass broke the internet. The only thing you broke is your career.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Namima

VIP Member
I think that Monday's vlog was, in fact, Lyds' 2022 "breakdown".
Hear me out.
The fact that Lyds was not ranting and raving in irrelevant. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication for anxiety and depression. Absolutely no shame in being on meds ... kudos to her if she is.
The insane non-stop giggling and OTT act of being happy together with the hurt of being dropped by brands was her medicated version of a rant. And Lyds, for sure, could not put out another angry rant, not at this time when Elle Darby and Money-Mae are facing public backlash. So, she had a manic conversation with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lyds does not want anyone digging into her murky background - discovering she has lied about her background, lied about being homeless, that brands hate her for her bratty behaviour, "Hairgate" and gaslighting her followers into thinking she was assaulted.
So Lyds has to tread carefully if she wants to "chat" about what angers her.

Hence the manic OTT display of happiness, her reason for not working with big or luxury brands "she wants to support small brands" (once again, copying Josie), her use of the word "hurt".
Watch that part of the vlog. Lyds kept on looking away from the camera, looking up, looking down, looking to the side ... she looked downright shifty. And teary eyed. Conveniently the battery died. Probably just went to have a cry in the burgundy pub wonky pheasant loo.

Furthermore, her sullen behaviour in Ali's vlog is confirmation that she puts on an Oscar-worthy act for her vlogs and once she puts her camera down, it's back to the "real" Lydia - sulky, high-maintenance and bratty.

Way too much chat about putting on weight and being fine with it (side effect of meds?) - imo, she looked the same.

I counted about 4 different accents ...
And of course, ends the vlog by making Ali look like a fool. Some things never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Listen carefully - I will say this only once…

Stender Tem broccoli…🧠🧠🧠

1.25…
I missed the “stender tem broccoli” the first time around because I was watching it on 1.5 speed, but I went back and checked and you’re absolutely right dear @Oops...!

I’m pretty sure when God was handing out brains, Ali thought He said ‘trains’ and asked for a slow one! 🚂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65